Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12 Cast Announced

• Start Topic

I still think he jizzed in that corn....or pleasured himself with it later.  There is no way that corn didn't get sexually assaulted.

Its probably all on a video somewhere.

Color me thoroughly confused.

I just watched 'Star Salvation', for a second shot at winning NFS, Season 12. It featured Matthew, Sita, Rosa, and Christina.

Alex and Jeff were the judges and said eventually, these contestants would have to battle all 12 finalist on NFS to earn a slot.

This doesn't speak anything of the ones mentioned in the 'Comeback Kitchen' link, what's going on?

2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Looks like someone mis-named the video, because that is all of last season's contestants.

That's what I thought, but I also thought it said a "second chance" and would have to go against all of the current season's 12 contestants. Maybe I need to replay? Maybe it's just the star salvation from last season? But I didn't remember it being that. I know there is the second chance within the season, but this didn't make sense at all.

Nm, I relistened to it and yes, it seems it's from last season, the voiceovers make it more confusing. So much for trusting headline labels and not fully listening.

Thank you :)

• Love 1

Why do they refer to all of the contestants as "finalists" in the very first episode? My cable guide says "The finalists shoot 30-second screen tests to explain what they are all about." I always assumed the finalists were the last three standing who get to do a pilot.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, J-Man said:

Why do they refer to all of the contestants as "finalists" in the very first episode? My cable guide says "The finalists shoot 30-second screen tests to explain what they are all about." I always assumed the finalists were the last three standing who get to do a pilot.

Sometimes I wonder why I expect sense in anything any more, from voiceovers to guide descriptors. It's why I rely on you wonderful guys, who some days, feel like wonderful family and friends. :)

They call them finalists because they passed the audition process to get to this point. That's how Arnold explained it to me. Thousands of people apply with video, some are called in for personal interviews and then they whittle it down to the final 12.

• Love 1