Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Stinger97

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

Why is Brick there? If it takes 3 to make a “mob”, can’t we get Max back instead? And please don’t flex your flabby biceps, Steve. It’s not a good look.

So, they've recast Drew...it's some Hallmark guy, and he's no Billy Miller as far as the HOT goes, I'll put it that way.    I don't think i'll ever be able to like SBU because of this.  

7 minutes ago, CeChase said:

So, they've recast Drew...it's some Hallmark guy, and he's no Billy Miller as far as the HOT goes, I'll put it that way.    I don't think i'll ever be able to like SBU because of this.  

Link?

9 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Link?

It’s Cameron Mathison based on rumors. I posted in the spoiler thread over the weekend. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Ahh. Sorry I thought it was an official confirmation.

Oh sorry, Alan Sarpa tweeted it and I've never seen him tweet something he didn't know was a fact unfortunately.  

They're hooking up Liz with Finn. Maybe Drew can take over Aurora for a while before they put him with anyone. Maybe Brook Lynn if Anna wins the Valentin stakes, Maxie in a year, or even a recast Lulu. Everyone else seems to be partnered up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, statsgirl said:

They're hooking up Liz with Finn. Maybe Drew can take over Aurora for a while before they put him with anyone. Maybe Brook Lynn if Anna wins the Valentin stakes, Maxie in a year, or even a recast Lulu. Everyone else seems to be partnered up.

Carly isn't.  I don't know, I just thought about that.  For me, Drew is BM and I personally thought Killy blew Jasam away, so I don't care who this new guy is matched with.   But I do recall Carly and BM's Drew kissing that first New Year's Eve.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CeChase said:

Carly isn't.  I don't know, I just thought about that.  For me, Drew is BM and I personally thought Killy blew Jasam away, so I don't care who this new guy is matched with.   But I do recall Carly and BM's Drew kissing that first New Year's Eve.  

That won't last. Mooby will show up again in Port Charles and she'll have her wuuuuunnnerfuuuuuuuulllll Michael Corleone wannabe hubby back.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CeChase said:

Carly and BM's Drew kissing that first New Year's Eve.  

Is that when she didn't know who he was or thought that he was Jason?

Since Carly found out that Drew is Drew and not her beloved Jason, she's treated him like excrement on the sole of her shoe.

• Like 3

The latest installment of MB explaining why his current story line is great: https://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/news/602891/general-hospital-maurice-benard-doubles-down-mike-nina-storyline/

One of my bigger questions is the first line of the article, "General Hospital leading man Maurice Benard is not known for his poker face. When he’s “meh” on a storyline, you can tell." And this is my question: Why wasn't he (and others who have done the same thing) taken to the woodshed for this years ago? Do TPTB actually think the viewers can't tell when the people they've seen onscreen daily are half-assing it? Shouldn't someone in charge be embarrassed to see that in print? 

Edited by rur
  • Like 5

A (small) plus to having CM play Drew is that with him back and Austin possibly a Quartermaine descendant, we get 2 more Quartermaines to move the balance.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I could see Carly launching herself at Drew if she's feeling needy for attention with Jason turning towards Britt...

I think Drew is going to be written totally different than what we saw with Miller and he very well might go to Carly.  Miller's version had no use for her especially after Jason returned.

A big NO to pairing Liz with Finn. He’s the former beau of her sister and father of her niece. Yeah, I know those with three kids by three different baby daddies shouldn’t throw stones, but this is squicky, even for Liz. It’s almost up there with all the various Sam pairings with Sonny and then his inner circle. Besides — and I’m a cockeyed optimist — I’m holding out for the return of HaydenGreenlee. Just think of the first time she bumps into nuDrew. Green butterflies, anyone?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMediaHo said:

A big NO to pairing Liz with Finn. He’s the former beau of her sister and father of her niece. Yeah, I know those with three kids by three different baby daddies shouldn’t throw stones, but this is squicky, even for Liz. It’s almost up there with all the various Sam pairings with Sonny and then his inner circle. Besides — and I’m a cockeyed optimist — I’m holding out for the return of HaydenGreenlee. Just think of the first time she bumps into nuDrew. Green butterflies, anyone?

I'm aggravated that CM is nuDrew, and I'll be doubly aggravated if there is a "Rylee" revisited thing. Of course, my triple aggravation is that IF Hayden/RB returns (and that's a big IF from what was previously mentioned upthread), is her being in a triangle with Liz and Finn. Why all these women are throwing themselves at this boring, flat, monotone, mayo, stale, white bread character I'll never understand. I loathe him to a point of irrationality.

• Like 2

I think I'm okay with NuDrew. I like Drew better than a lot of the male characters in his age group on the show and, as much as I'd like Billy Miller back, I don't see him being interested. Even if the recast doesn't work out, hopefully the character at least gets to go off alive versus his current predicament. Heck, maybe he can take Scout with him. Either way, for now, I'd rather have another Quartermaine around, even a retconned one, who actually cares about Monica and spends time with her. I like Drew & Curtis's friendship too.

If Kelly Monaco is staying, I hope they have chemistry though because the other current option of Sam/Dante is terrible.

I have serious doubts that CamMat and KM will have chemistry, and even more doubts the show will give it a real shot.