Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Kimberly McCullough’s been teasing everyone about her finally putting on makeup after a year to work on something and pretty much hinting she’s coming back for the Sean Donelly tribute. So SOMETHING to look forward to!

If you're interested, you might look forward to this, too! It's on My 1st. Scott & Dominique and Tony & Bobbie, together again. <3 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Kimberly McCullough’s been teasing everyone about her finally putting on makeup after a year to work on something and pretty much hinting she’s coming back for the Sean Donelly tribute. So SOMETHING to look forward to!

Well that would be wonderful! I miss Robin.

19 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Since Sonny is "dead" hopefully that means it's not all about Sonny like her last wedding was. 🤞

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Given we know Sharon Wyatt has been ill, my guess is the surprise Frank is teasing is Anthony Geary, blech.

It probably is TG, but that's hardly "too amazing to spoil," IMO. I mean, he came back for JE's goodbye.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

The Sean-isode is airing May 21st:

https://deadline.com/2021/04/john-reilly-general-hospital-tribute-episode-caitlin-reilly-1234744196/

Given we know Sharon Wyatt has been ill, my guess is the surprise Frank is teasing is Anthony Geary, blech.

1 hour ago, rur said:

No Robert Scorpio? Weren't they best friends? 

DA FUCK???? I'm hoping it's a typo and the reporter forgot to type in Robert's name! Robert/Tristan should be there instead of that fucking bastard Frisco.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I'm hoping it's a typo and the reporter forgot to type in Robert's name! Robert/Tristan should be there instead of that fucking bastard Frisco.

Jack Wagner isn't listed.  Kristina is.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Could it also be Robin? I thought it was all but confirmed that she was coming back for it. (Which would make Robert's -- who is currently on the show -- absence even more odd.)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Could it also be Robin? I thought it was all but confirmed that she was coming back for it. (Which would make Robert's -- who is currently on the show -- absence even more odd.)

Yes, Kimberly McCullough was dropping hints and teasing about this, and it sounded like it was for returning for this episode. Who knows, at this point. But For Anna to be there, and Robert and Robin missing?

17 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But For Anna to be there, and Robert and Robin missing?

Particularly since Sean was one of Robin's godfathers.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

D'OH! But still!!!! Robert should FUCKING be there more than Laura! Or even Kevin!

I think Laura is on because she was close to Tiffany and it sounds like the episode is about helping Sean and Tiffany’s daughter. Kevin is probably just on because he’s connected to a bunch of the other characters involved in the episode. 

7 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I think Laura is on because she was close to Tiffany and it sounds like the episode is about helping Sean and Tiffany’s daughter. Kevin is probably just on because he’s connected to a bunch of the other characters involved in the episode. 

Robert dated Tiffany and they remained close after they broke up. Laura and Kevin can be cut out and Robert and Robin can replace them.🤬🤬

9 minutes ago, rur said:

Robert, Luke, and Laura shared a number of adventures. She has a reason to be there. But she could leave Kevin at home.

Yes they did. But Laura didn’t go on any adventures with Sean. That’s my point. And like I posted up thread-maybe the article forgot to list Tristan, or Frank, as he does on a regular basis-FUCKED UP.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yes they did. But Laura didn’t go on any adventures with Sean. That’s my point. And like I posted up thread-maybe the article forgot to list Tristan, or Frank, as he does on a regular basis-FUCKED UP.

You're right. Fair point. I got so worked up about no Robert Scorpio that I forgot about Sean for a moment.

I feel like I'm one of the only people here excited for this, but just in case:

Former GL/ATWT PR man Alan Locher--who has been holding virtual soap reunions since last year--mainly for GL & ATWT, although he has expanded to other soaps, too--will be live tomorrow night, May 1st, at 7 PM Eastern with Kin Shriner (Scott), Shell Danielson (Dominique), Brad Maule (Tony), and Jackie Zeman (Bobbie), to talk about GH and the love and tragedy behind the pairings of Scott & Dominique, and Tony & Bobbie. These are two of my favorite GH couples, so I'm really excited for this, and I'm ESPECIALLY excited to see Shell.

You can either stream it live, or watch it after it's complete.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

GL Alum Kimberly J. Brown Joins GH

I’m not a GH viewer, but I follow Kim on social media and she just announced this. Some of you may know her from the Halloweentown Disney movies. She’s a fun actress and person. I wish her well in her new role. 

I’m curious to see who she is playing. She’s 36 now. I wonder if it’s a short arc or she’s signed a long time contract. I’m not sure who’d she be paired with if it was long term. I watched GL for about 30 years and I remember her playing Mariah. As she, stated she worked with both Watros and Wright on GL. 

GL was my first connection with her as well. I was so sad when they decided to SORAS her and recast the role. 

She wasn’t able to give any details on her Instagram page about her character or how long it might last. She said it’s all staying a secret for now. 

On 5/5/2021 at 3:56 PM, Angeleyes said:

GL Alum Kimberly J. Brown Joins GH

I’m not a GH viewer, but I follow Kim on social media and she just announced this. Some of you may know her from the Halloweentown Disney movies. She’s a fun actress and person. I wish her well in her new role. 

I remember her from the disney channel. 

Kind of weird, in the fall it seemed like they were clearing the canvas a bit with the explosion, now they're rehiring. I'm going to guess Lulu. 

Are there any reliable sources for rumors of RH's next character? Or CamMat? 

8 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I'm going to guess Lulu. 

This makes sense. I don’t know anything about her, but going by her pictures and her age, I could see her as a Lulu recast. Especially since Dante’s back now, and needs saving from the life force-sucking black hole that is Sam.

Just please, not Nelle. I’m with @driver18 on that one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/5/2021 at 12:56 PM, Angeleyes said:

With Peter saying today to whomever he is talking to that it was up to Chloe Jennings for whatever plans he has for Maxie's baby today I'm guessing Kimberly J. Brown will be playing this character..  

Edited by dbklmt
  • Love 1

Crazy news about KS. She even tweeted a video to set the story straight. I’m glad she was able to “finish” out the Peter storyline amidst all of this. They shoot a month or so in advance and I think they are break this week so they’ll have plenty of time to send Maxie away to grieve over “losing” the baby. All that said, she’s been replaced temporarily several times but I hope this is one time they don’t go that route. Let her rest up and bring her back when she’s ready and able to.  

• Love 12

Kirsten put up more details/background on her surgery:

Little bit of info for those who are wondering...
I spent the last few years having random health issues that I disregarded as side affects to my medications or just something I was experiencing due to age. When I went to get an MRI for some severe neck pain I have been experiencing for the last few months (I assumed this neck pain was also causing my frequent “migraines”) my amazingly thorough orthopedist ordered an MRI of my head just to be on the “safe side” - even though that isn’t his area of expertise.
Truly a great doctor.

That’s when we stumbled upon a rather large, very full of fluid, cyst that was attached to the lower portion of brain. I feel very fortunate that my situation wasn’t more serious and that I had a wonderful neurosurgeon who immediately knew how to fix it. I’m not gonna lie, brain surgery had me nervous, but I’m immensely thankful to my family, friends, and incredible “work family” who have been supportive, kind and loving during a time when I’ve been feeling a lot of emotions. Work is a great place to be everyday and for the 2 months leading up to my surgery I found a lot of comfort being around the people I’ve worked beside for so many years. I’m excited to get back to it after my recovery. (Yes, they shaved a portion of my head, so please no comments if you don’t like my hair. It’s temporary.)

Again, thank you to everyone for sending positive vibes my way. It’s not gone unnoticed. ♥️

Fun fact: I now firmly believe the new plates in my brain will give me some sort of special ability. Fingers crossed I can suddenly knit a sweater in 1 day. Ooo maybe 1 hour.

• Love 16

Someone mentioned on the TFGH forum that TPTB were unlikely to bring HaydenGreenlee back, and my only thought was “huh?” Does anyone know of BTS strife with RBu? I was kinda looking forward to seeing her with Finn and Violet again.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TheMediaHo said:

Someone mentioned on the TFGH forum that TPTB were unlikely to bring HaydenGreenlee back, and my only thought was “huh?” Does anyone know of BTS strife with RBu? I was kinda looking forward to seeing her with Finn and Violet again.

I don’t know of any BTS issues but she made it very clear that she wanted to stay on permanently during her last return so the show/FV wasn’t interested in having her on beyond FH’s vacation. Considering how bloated the cast is and how often they bring characters back and cast people who were big on other soaps, something is probably up.