Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I can't stop laughing at the fact that he is apparently under the delusion that he's in demand. And definitely knew that he'd be crawling back eventually, but certainly now with the pandemic. Tough times. If he does go back to GH, might be awkward with his ex there. 

I don't necessarily want him back, but it would be nice to get Ava out from under that whole "YOU KILLED MORGAN!!!!!!" bs from Carly and everyone else.

It's just like him to do something like this. Go big or go home, I guess!

It IS interesting that it comes right as Kelly is returning to the show, though. I can see her laughing her ass off at him over this, for sure.

(Side note: I'm kind of amazed/strangely impressed that we NEVER got much information about their breakup--not even really when it actually happened!--given how much of their relationship was documented on social media at its peak.)

Edited by UYI
  • Love 5

Lol at least DZ had the decency to beg for his job back. BC hasn’t changed much. Carly’s other kids are duds, at least Morgan had a personality and was a screw-up so that’s something. Not enough for me to want him back but I know others feel differently. They need to seriously trim down the cast if they are bringing anyone else back though.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

They need to seriously trim down the cast if they are bringing anyone else back though.

They especially need to trim down the Corinthos-related cast. They're most of the regular cast on the show.

• Love 12

Teethan thought he was so cool...news flash: nope, you dope. Brydog was more annoying than not (though he was okay on Grand Hotel, where he was essentially playing  a version of himself). Heck, if we’re bringing back the Losers Club, can Levi, Sobrina, ghost of Kiefer, and Krissy’s predatory professor be far behind? 

if you’re going to repopulate the show with former cast members, my votes go to Olbrecht, Frisco, Hayden, and Britt — all with contracts, of course. Pay attention, Valentini!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh gawd, imagine a scene of Morgan being introduced to the already irrelevant Donna?  That's reason enough alone to leave Morgan dead.

Maybe they’ll kill off Donna Who to give MB another shot at an Emmy.

Have we even seen this child (Donna) since she was born and they all said her name about 50,462 times in one week? I do appreciate the folks on GH feeling the loss of this lady but she meant nothing at all to us viewers. One or two mentions in honor of Donna would have been plenty.

• Love 1

On the one hand, I wouldn't mind Morgan returning just to end the "Ava killed Morgan" howls as they did for Valentin with Nik's return. On the other, with Neil's death being caused by an overdose, every story running other than the Nik/Liz/Franco/Ava quad (Zzzzzzz) and Peter (blech) ties back to the Corinthos mob in some way.  Enough already.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TheMediaHo said:

if you’re going to repopulate the show with former cast members, my votes go to Olbrecht, Frisco, Hayden, and Britt — all with contracts, of course. Pay attention, Valentini!

YES PRETTY PLEASE! I won't say anything bad about Sonny or Carly for...well I can't promise how long but it will at least be a whole day. C'mon, Frank. You've already screwed this show into the ground enough. At least make some of us happy.

I haven't been watching because...well yeah. But did I see that Brando got a contract? Seriously?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

On the one hand, I wouldn't mind Morgan returning just to end the "Ava killed Morgan" howls as they did for Valentin with Nik's return

Ava (and her brother) are the crap-on citizens of Port Charles.  So if they no longer have !Ava killed Morgan! there will be something else.  Ava’s responsible for global warming!  Ava turned me into a newt!

• LOL 1
20 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

LOL, we were just talking about LW needing a major haircut:

EhCdDfjUwAA9hrR.jpg

It looks pretty good and it’s not even Carly straight. I’m think she really let it grow during the pandemic and she (or the show) finally had enough. She does it every few years. It must do the job because she’s almost 50 and her hair is still amazing. It seems like yesterday in 1991 when she joined Loving and had all that 90’s hair. Back then it was a thing but then her hair became her signature. She’s very pretty. She bugs me as Carly but she was awesome as Ally on Loving and Cassie on Guiding Light.

Nelle will probably find an amnesiac Morgan, start a relationship with him, and teach him to hate Sonny, Carly, and Michael, setting the stage for a Morgan/Nelle double comeback in some sweeps month. Bonus points if Julian is killed off in the interim so there's no impediment to their coming back married.

Huh.

I never watched Delaney on "All My Children", but I did really like her on "NYPD Blue".  But the last time I saw her was on "The O.C." as this annoying ex from Sandy's past and I did not care for her/her acting in that role.

I can't even imagine who she's here to play, though I'm sure she and Martin Gray will cross paths, yuck yuck.

Edited by TeeVee329
12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I can't even imagine who she's here to play, though I'm sure she and Martin Gray will cross paths, yuck yuck.

People are speculating it's Finn's stepmom. So an entirely useless character.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Poor Kim, from Jimmy Smits and Peter Gallagher to Michael Easton...

Eh. It's not like her IMDb is saying that she's a very sought after actress. Beggars can't be choosers and with this stupid pandemic that seems to have no end in sight, I think actors will take what they can.

• Love 3

I maybe could have vaguely cared when they first introduced the idea of this family drama, but it's the show trying to circle back to it now - something they do A LOT - that really ramps up the not-caring.

Here's a question - is there a recast-able character from GH history who could ALSO be Dr. Michael Easton's stepmom?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I do.  I want to know wtf is up with Finn's family.  Chase seems to be clueless, dad seems to not understand, it's gotta be the stepmom.

Only if Finn turns out to be Chase's dad. That would be so very crazy messy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'm telling you, Finn's dad married a girl he was dating or something.  There has GOT to be something messy going on.  And I agree, the possibility that Chase is/could be biologically Finn's kid would be SUPER messy, and I want it!!!

I'm all for paternity shenanigans for existing children.  Not into new babies though.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I maybe could have vaguely cared when they first introduced the idea of this family drama, but it's the show trying to circle back to it now - something they do A LOT - that really ramps up the not-caring.

For me the issue is twofold: circling back to this now, after Finn has been on the show too long for me to care; and he's had this issue for way too long for an adult. I love a petty grudge more than most people, but this is just ridiculous. Grow up, Hamilton.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I'm telling you, Finn's dad married a girl he was dating or something.

My impression has always been that Dr. Michael Easton's dad remarried super quick and then Dr. Michael Easton seduced/let himself be seduced by the stepmom as some misplaced revenge.

2 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Or maybe she has nothing to do with Finn and is actually tied into Cyrus. Didn't Curtis find some connection to somebody that Cyrus actually cares about?

Curtis did. I thought it might be a kid, but a girlfriend/wife/ex is equally likely. Of course, we're assuming the writers remember that Curtis did find someone.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I loved her as Jenny on AMC. I hated her on The OC, but that was the character—I think she was supposed to be terrible. As Finn's stepmom? Zzzzzz. Talk about an unnecessary character. WE NEVER CARED.

Jenny was before my time on AMC. Well, let's face it, all of AMC was before my time. I only watched Leo and Greenlee's entire story on YT retroactively. I guess I vaguely remember her on The O.C., but only because I remember a girlfriend of Sandy's that everyone hated. [High time for a rewatch of that, but now that we're done with The West Wing (timely!), boyfriend wants to do Lost again.] Finn's stepmom and Chase's mom, good god why?

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Only if Finn turns out to be Chase's dad. That would be so very crazy messy.

Not as messy as Claudia turning out to be Johnny's mom, but I guess maybe. I will never care about Finn or his family. Chase can stand on his own without being related to Dr. Mayo.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I loved her as Jenny on AMC. 

OMG Jenny blowing up on the jet ski was the first soap opera episode I ever saw.  It should be interesting to see her on GH -was Tad the boyfriend who was with her when she died?

• Love 1