Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

A friend asked me over the weekend if I thought Franco would be back. I swear I thought she was kidding. I mean of COURSE franco returns, there wasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell that he wouldn’t! That’s hat makes this whole ‘big bad hit man barges into the OR to kill Frew’ a joke. There’s no suspense in it, especially with the promo of a Christmas miracle.

oh well, at least (I hope) Roger’s deep fried southern accent will be gone.

Edited by Sake614
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I mean...I guess I'm happy they're wrapping this stupidity up? Hopefully the next A-storyline Franco gets will be less annoying?

That's all I got.

What could possibly be next for these two? Severe whining that he slept with Kim (from Franco, not Liz), but how long can they wring that out? And then? What? They better not even think about baby shenanigans.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Well they've already connected Franco to the Webbers, the Baldwins, and now the Quartermaines.  So I guess next we find our he's somehow also a Cassadine? #eyeroll

Or Corinthos! Because as we all have learned, practically every fucking person has to be related to that thug.

12 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Or Corinthos! Because as we all have learned, practically every fucking person has to be related to that thug.

Recon that Danny actually IS Franco's!

I'm ready for FrankenDrew to be over. I want Franco back. I never really minded the character, I love Scotty and want him happy, and am tired of this storyline for Liz and Cameron. Especially Cameron. I'm ready for that actor to get some really good storylines.

• Love 3

I thought RoHo gave an interview when this story first started that he was bored playing Family Man Bob.... add in that keeping him "Drew" makes it somewhat easier for RoHo to be in more scenes with Sbu/LW, and Mo... since his "past" is kind of erased?

I think they wanted to try and keep him as "Drew" but the reaction to the story was worse than expected?  i mean...... it got TB fired... too bad they didn't ax RoHo and make TB Carly again.... that would have been fun....

• Love 2
18 hours ago, ulkis said:

What could possibly be next for these two? Severe whining that he slept with Kim (from Franco, not Liz), but how long can they wring that out? And then? What? They better not even think about baby shenanigans.

I am betting that there will be a Kim/FrankenDrew baby.  Kim was so bent on getting pregnant.  I would not be surprised if she had prescribed herself fertility pills before she tried to rape Drew.  Kim will be back with a baby/child in tow.  

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

I am betting that there will be a Kim/FrankenDrew baby.  Kim was so bent on getting pregnant.  I would not be surprised if she had prescribed herself fertility pills before she tried to rape Drew.  Kim will be back with a baby/child in tow.  

I would agree... except the interview that TB gave about her departure didn't paint TPTB at GH in the best light... I guess anything is possible and it's all a ruse... 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, makelemons said:

I would agree... except the interview that TB gave about her departure didn't paint TPTB at GH in the best light... I guess anything is possible and it's all a ruse... 

Literally dozens of folks have given the 'they told me I'd have story and then fired me, idk!' interview at this GH alone and most have come back when asked. It's the business.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, jsbt said:

Literally dozens of folks have given the 'they told me I'd have story and then fired me, idk!' interview at this GH alone and most have come back when asked. It's the business.

yeah but her exit interview was more than that. She was not at all pleased with the whole 'Kim tries to rape Drew' plot, and she made her feelings quite clear. Still, a job's a job and if they asked her to return, she'd probably accept.

• Love 1

I could even see a social worker turning up with a baby, with Kim being in long term care or something.

I do not put this past TFGH.  I also see that it could occur with Franco and Liz trying, and failing, for a baby, to rub it in even more.  

5 hours ago, ouinason said:

I could even see a social worker turning up with a baby, with Kim being in long term care or something.

I do not put this past TFGH.  I also see that it could occur with Franco and Liz trying, and failing, for a baby, to rub it in even more.  

And they don't even have to write the SL they could just copy one from the past or one that Neighbours did last year. They even have the baby momma that was crazy but then again Neighbours is a different quality soap.

• Love 1
On 12/11/2019 at 5:11 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

That's an easy fix: if doesn't have to be TB who returns as Kim.  A recast would work for that character no problem.

I'd rather see a recast Drew, who I think has still possibilities has potential as a character. While I love Billy Miller, I think BTS weirdness prevented the show from really exploring losing his wife and his identity.

• Love 4

Scrooge should a) be an interesting character and b) have done things he needs to atone for. Finn hits neither category.

Are both Gati and the Josslyn actress going to be two of the ghosts? Because I see a large ability gap between them.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

It's a stand alone episode featuring some other characters, but mostly Finn focusing on how he can be a good father to Violet. Can I possibly gag some more?

Especially since he seems to be doing just fine in his parenting? Yeah. 

Violet is cute and all, but she's already had more facetime than some of the other children had in a year. Two years in some cases.

• Love 3

It will also have a lot of Fanna, but "The show will be a great parallel to how Finn is learning to be a father and how to invite other people into his heart"

PLEASE. Like we need a whole episode devoted to him about this? And Franco too?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

Um, what fresh hell is this? I told you they were going to shove him down our throats. He's basically the new Sonny, except he doesn't kill people.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

It's a stand alone episode featuring some other characters, but mostly Finn focusing on how he can be a good father to Violet. Can I possibly gag some more?

🤢🤢

• Love 1

I'm kind of shocked with Bob waking soon from his brain remapping.... they didn't go down the path of a This is Your Life/It's a Wonderful Life RoHo showcase episode.  Has RoHo had his own episode?! (aside from his usual forced scenery chewing?) 

i wish BH would get her own episode.... Rachel Ames isn't coming back... It's time to have Audrey die in her sleep.... Focus on Elizabeth... they could even have her parents pop up.... 

Edited by makelemons
Grammar/wording
  • Love 1

I have a feeling the way this episode originated was FV saying, "I paid 500 bucks for Easton's vampire wig, write some episode where he has to use it again!"

Edited by ulkis
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

So it's not Dr. Michael Easton getting the "A Christmas Carol" treatment, it's literally just this cast putting on a play?  Whuh?

And am I the only one almost more grossed out that Franco is Bob Cratchit, the noblest man in the piece who we're supposed to pity the most?  Y-U-C-K-Y!

• Love 4

Someone on Twitter suggested that Scotty would have made more sense as a Scrooge (and Kin would have been great I think).... this also would give them the option to really mix things up.... if this is supposed to be a stand alone episode...

Stick Ava/MW with RoHo/Todd, Mo with Nina, LDubs with PLP, BH back with Sbu to give the Liason fans a bone....

• Useful 1
  • Love 6