Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

ALittleLiarPLL5 ‏@ALittleLiarPLL5  4m4 minutes ago
@bryan_craig #AskGH #GH What's the most important thing @MauriceBenard  has taught you?????

Bryan Craig ‏@bryan_craig  3m3 minutes ago
@ALittleLiarPLL5 @MauriceBenard to be calm and real

• Love 1

Sabina Fernström ‏@SabinaFH 2m2 minutes ago
@bryan_craig Hi Bryan! I'm a Big fan from Sweden. I'm wondering if u've ever been to Europe? #AskGH

Bryan Craig ‏@bryan_craig 1m1 minute ago
@SabinaFH would love to go to europe

you don't even want to know what they eat in Europe, Brydog

• Love 6

I wonder if there was an actual ABCD PR person sitting with him while he answered tweets.

Perhaps that is the reason he never responded to my "what is your favorite book" tweet. But he responded to someone else that his favorite food was nachos. :(

• Love 1

Perhaps that is the reason he never responded to my "what is your favorite book" tweet. But he responded to someone else that his favorite food was nachos. :(

Bryan Craig: Do magazines count as books?  Because this month's Maxim was really good.

ABC PR Rep: ...why don't we just skip to the next question.

• Love 14

Bryan's chat fest today made me wonder if there were any new reviews for his skin cream. The latest side effect: simulated heart attacks!

Gave me a heart attack

ByMelmo "MW"on September 2, 2015

I tried this product at the request of a friend. I applied it with a little water to a clean face right before bed as I was instructed. 45 minutes later I woke up and my heart was RACING! I thought I was going to have to call 911 - it felt like a heart attack! I washed the product off immediately and about 15 minutes later my heart rate had slowed to normal. When I told my friend this, she said no one has ever had this problem before and I need to go to a doctor because something must be wrong with me. BEWARE!

Although they seemed to have cooled it with the hawking.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Let me guess, he's for Jordan.

Hey, remember how the new writers said they weren't going to be introducing any new characters...

To be fair to JP/SA, I think this guy was planned for a while before they were hired. I've seen people post pictures of actors who were auditioning.

• Love 1

good for him. Believe it or not, he's been on contract this whole time, so it must have either been 3 years, or they finally let him off.

Richmond, repped by ICM Partners, manager Leonard Torgan and attorney Allison Binder, will play Emmett, an attractive, young African-American teen who believes his sexual prowess is what defines him. But there are consequences, as he has fathered three children by three different women. However, his attitude about what it means to be a man will be challenged when he’s forced to raise one.

Little TJ having three kids will be kinda weird though for me lol. Being Sonny's surrogate son bleeds even onto other roles!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Looks like TJ will get caught in mob crossfire after all.

I bet he'll be on his deathbed still praising Sonny as a god among men. Or his last words (as he bleeds out on the dock) will be "This wasn't Sonny's fault…".

Good luck, kid.

• Love 6

He's probably whited it out on his resume.  Wouldn't you?

I mean, really, put all his airtime he's had the past three years together and it's probably not even 6 months of what other characters get. I think he can leave GH off of his resume with a clear conscience.

• Love 5

The ratings for "All My Corinthii" went up? Seriously?

They do gave fans, Tiger. :p But I wouldn't term last week All My Corinthii. Monday was the denouement of the Silas murder mystery, Ava being exposed and Morgan and Ava being exposed. If it makes you feel better, every day dropped after that and the demos didn't exactly surge upward. But anyway you look at it, it's better for them than a week of record lows.

I've lost track.  Was last week the week that Frank and/or Nathan Varni said was the start of not being Ron's work?  Maybe that explains the increase in viewers for that Monday?  People tuned in to see some "not written by Ron" stuff? 

• Love 1

I've lost track.  Was last week the week that Frank and/or Nathan Varni said was the start of not being Ron's work?  Maybe that explains the increase in viewers for that Monday?  People tuned in to see some "not written by Ron" stuff? 

Oh yeah, that's right.  I can't remember if it was the week of the 31st or this week they were trying to make the big push on.

The GH Facebook thread has a post asking which Lulu viewers preferred, JMB or ER. I know we've talked about it, but damn for the show to do it while ER is still on contract is just cold!

Link? I don't see it on the facebook page.

I hope not! I'm not thrilled with ER in the role, but it's hers and I would hate to think the show would ask fans to compare.

honestly, with me, it wouldn't have to be with Julie again, but if they wanted to try to recast again I think they should go for it. Emme is fine, but imo they role could be filled better.

• Love 3
honestly, with me, it wouldn't have to be with Julie again, but if they wanted to try to recast again I think they should go for it. Emme is fine, but imo they role could be filled better.

Emme's Lulu has no edge at all. It's like she became a mom and lost her personality.

• Love 4