Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Yeah, poofing it up like that ages her, but I still like it smooth and slick.

Well, to be fair, I think NL is now 41. And no, that's not old! (I'm only 3 years older), but I think some still think of NL as in her 20s. I think the haircut isn't great, but I'm just not partial to that style, anyway, no matter the person.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well, to be fair, I think NL is now 41. And no, that's not old! (I'm only 3 years older), but I think some still think of NL as in her 20s. I think the haircut isn't great, but I'm just not partial to that style, anyway, no matter the person.

No one is thinking of her in her 20s we know she's early 40s. That haircut makes her look early 50s.

27 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

On another note, is that NL's mom with her or what?

Her mother died last year. I read in one of the soap rags while going through the checkout line. Like a week or two before her wedding

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, In2You said:

Her mother died last year. I read in one of the soap rags while going through the checkout line. Like a week or two before her wedding

Oh, that's sad. Especially so close to her wedding! That had to be bittersweet.  :-(

I don't care enough to investigate what Mary Hart said, but NLG is equally as obnoxious and nauseating, I'm sure. Did she type that before or after she made out with Will? Hmm.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I don't care enough to investigate what Mary Hart said, but NLG is equally as obnoxious and nauseating, I'm sure. Did she type that before or after she made out with Will? Hmm.

lol. I think after. I don't know what Mary Hart said, but her speech was like 5 minutes.

Just now, ulkis said:

lol. I think after. I don't know what Mary Hart said, but her speech was like 5 minutes.

She legit said Mary Hart wants to fuck Mario Lopez while she MAKES OUT WITH HER OWN COSTAR. I'm done.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

She legit said Mary Hart wants to fuck Mario Lopez while she MAKES OUT WITH HER OWN COSTAR. I'm done.

She was saying Sheryl Underwood wanted to fuck Mario, which to be fair Sheryl Underwood talked about fucking Mario Lopez multiple times during the show.

And Mary Hart did talk for way too fucking long. It was ridiculous. 

Still NLG is an idiot as always. But I, like @dubbel zout, am never not entertained by her drunk ramblings.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

She was saying Sheryl Underwood wanted to fuck Mario, which to be fair Sheryl Underwood talked about fucking Mario Lopez multiple times during the show.

Edit my post to say SU instead of Mary. Point still stands. :P

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ulkis said:

C-vRGexW0AALc0C.jpg

And some emmy rambling from NLG.

By any chance was she thinking about 2014, when ET and Extra tied at winning an Emmy and the woman producer blathered on for about 15 minutes (part of which included thanking Mary Hart for her years on the show), and which meant that Mario Lopez and the producers of Extra basically spoke for two minutes afterwards, if that? Because that's what it sounds like to me.

That was also the same award presented by JT and KeMo that year, who was completely drunk off her ass to the point that she even threatened to flash the audience. 

...Because if not, whatever happened last night is VERY similar to what happened that year, and involves some of the same people/shows, which is really funny. 

I read that Mary Hart did speak for a while, but she earned it, as far as I'm concerned. I have been a fan of NLG's since Santa Barbara, but let's just say the realm of social media does her no favors.

• Love 1

Mary Hart went on and on and on. It was really ridiculous. Everyone on Twitter was saying STHU already, Mary.

And Sheryl did talk about fucking Mario numerous times, which was kind of gross. Why they feel they have to do that type of humor is beyond me.

So, I actually agree with everything Nancy said, because it was all true. Sorry not sorry.

• Love 9

With Nancy, it's never about what she says, it's HOW she says it. And it's also hypocritical because of her own behavior.

Nancy Lee Grahn: Alexis is a very relatable character who has been without a man for a long, long time and, suddenly, she's intoxicated by this guy. The women in our audience like seeing her excited. [Laughs] It also helps that, when Will kisses me, he acts like he really wants to.

Grahn: What I love is that Ron has written this as if there's been divine intervention. Somehow these two found their way back to each other in a meant-to-be sort of way. But, let's face it, there's a bigger, more important reason Julexis is a hit. Will is f--king hot.

Grahn: I'm just glad Will's the one getting naked. Frank says he wants wild sex where we rip each other's clothes off. And I'm telling the costumers, "Layers, give me layers!" Why am I stripping? It's Will they wanna see. Lane Davies would never take off his shirt. After sex scenes with him, I'd be the one naked and he'd be in a robe! Same thing with Maurice Benard — the girls all have to get naked, not him. But Will is gorgeous, with a phenomenal physique, so I'm, like, "Okay, buddy, take it away!"

And my favorite....

TV Guide Magazine: Will, are you feeling a little bit exploited right now?

• Love 4
14 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Mary Hart went on and on and on. It was really ridiculous. Everyone on Twitter was saying STHU already, Mary.

And Sheryl did talk about fucking Mario numerous times, which was kind of gross. Why they feel they have to do that type of humor is beyond me.

So, I actually agree with everything Nancy said, because it was all true. Sorry not sorry.

Yeah, disregard everything I said above. I originally thought NLG got so drunk the other night that she mistook something that happened at the Emmys three years ago for something that happened the other night. That's what I get for not reading the other posts more closely before that (or not watching at all, either. My bad. -_-

It IS funny how the incident the other night and the one from three years ago are so similar, though, or at least involve a lot of the same people.

Here's the incident I was talking about. Unfortunately, the whole cringe-worthy, trainwreck show isn't included here, but you can see that Kelly was clearly bombed and a little TOO happy.

Was that the same year Maura West basically left this planet while onstage? I remember someone trying to tell me Kelly and Maura were not wrecked at that show. Please!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Was that the same year Maura West basically left this planet while onstage? I remember someone trying to tell me Kelly and Maura were not wrecked at that show. Please!

That was 2015. Kelly got drunk both years (well, probably every year, but those two times in particular). 

Here's Maura's speech from 2015:

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I think MW won the year she was hammered.

Yep, that's the one I posted above. She tripped as she was making her way to the podium, and she garbled RC's last name in her acceptance speech. 

18 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And it looks as if FH is trying to pull KeMo off. Hee.

And then KMo kinda flings her arms back after that lol.

And is it just me, or was BM's face right after that kinda like, " . . . alrighty then."

• Love 2

That whole thing was such good television. Yes, Kelly and Maura were both drunk af. There was so much to unpack though with everyone congratulating her. The guys (DZ, BC, RP and SB) really seemed happy for her.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kirsten just tweeted that Maxie is returning "soon-ish" so why is Amy all of a sudden A Thing?

From a detached point of view, I just don't see how she is fine to come back to the show. She was deteriorating on-screen for months. She still imo looks frail and tired. Whatever the problem with her was, ultimately, mentally she was in a bad place. Maybe she will still be working on whatever was going on while she is on the show, but that seems like . . . not a good idea. I don't know.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5