Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

The girl who played the previous Kristina found work in prime time so I don't really think it's that unbelievable that BD could find success outside of GH. I'm not saying he's ever going to be an A-list actor or anything, but I don't think he's awful or incapable of getting steady work. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, UYI said:

OMG, this is BREAKING NEWS.

That wedding and that Corvette aren't going to pay for themselves, buddy.

He's got that sweet Daytime Emmy.  I'm sure ALL the big Hollywood directors and producers have just been biding their time, salivating over the possibility that he might one day quit his GH gig and become available to lead the next blockbuster franchise.   Or, you know, he and Thighbolt are going to try to shop a reality show about their relationship and wedding.  

• Love 2

Forget Tyler, this is the real news. ;)

I'm still going to need to keep up with Brydog tweets and IG's. And so much yes to the reality show. 

One Corinthii down, three to go. (I was going to let Dante stay, but if DZ is smart he should jump ship too.)

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Best case scenario - Dunkin' Corinthos explodes, Morgan presumed dead in the flames.

No 'presumed' about it. I want the body to be found and the DNA tested by an independent lab to be confirmed.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LeftPhalange said:

The girl who played the previous Kristina found work in prime time so I don't really think it's that unbelievable that BD could find success outside of GH. I'm not saying he's ever going to be an A-list actor or anything, but I don't think he's awful or incapable of getting steady work. 

Lindsey can actually act though and is likeable unlike Bryan

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Morgan is going to be recast with a Ford brother from OLTL.

You throw some salt over your shoulder right this second!

13 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

No 'presumed' about it. I want the body to be found and the DNA tested by an independent lab to be confirmed.

Eh, I'd be okay with them Morgan just being "dead", the character just needs a complete reset.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, UYI said:

That wedding and that Corvette aren't going to pay for themselves, buddy.

Isn't the Corvette what he's trying to sell?

20 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

if DZ is smart he should jump ship too

I wonder if he's trying to.

1 hour ago, LeftPhalange said:

The girl who played the previous Kristina found work in prime time

I think she was miscast as Kristina, tbh, and the slight SORAS that went along with it didn't work, either.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I wonder if he's trying to.

I think she was miscast as Kristina, tbh, and the slight SORAS that went along with it didn't work, either.

I don't think the slight soras was the problem. The problem was they wrote Kristina like a niave 13 years old. 

25 minutes ago, In2You said:

Lindsey can actually act though and is likeable unlike Bryan

I thought BD had talent, the problem is he got lazy and the writing for his character went downhill fast, which made his lazy acting even more noticeable. And being likable isn't a requirement for getting work in the entertainment industry.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

You throw some salt over your shoulder right this second!

I'm just saying. Kiki is still here. Freako is now getting disgusting levels of screen time. Michael Easton is on his 3424th character. Things can always get worse.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Quick! Somebody do a wellness check on ulkis!!!!

I had an allergic reaction and now my eye is swollen. :( Obviously, my eye knew ahead of time about this news.

Unless he stays till April, I dunno how he could quit 6 months before his contract is up.

Honestly, Dan Kroll said last night another guy was leaving and I was hoping it would be RP.  

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

Unless he stays till April, I dunno how he could quit 6 months before his contract is up.

Isn't there usually a 13-week out? He might be at that point now even if his contract isn't up, and TPTB might have decided not to get into prolonged negotiations with someone who obviously wants to leave. I don't think I'd fight anyone, even a Soap Superstar™. It's clear GH is just a holding show until ABCD can find something more profitable to take its place.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh man, there are some artists at work at the #BryanCraigQuitParty on Twitter.

oh jeez lol:

Jackie ‏@threelilbirdsss  13m13 minutes ago

I can appreciate BC fans wanting us to stop bullying and for the low price of $7.00 I might consider it #BryanCraigQuitParty

23 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!

@ulkis, you are never getting your money back!

If he actually does the damn chat I won't mind!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I lost track of what he's selling and what he's keeping long ago.

17 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

This is fucked up, IDC.

Other than shortening "you" to "u" (only Prince is allowed to do that, damn it! *sniff*), I think it's a nice statement. 

• Love 3

BC leaving is a giant opportunity for GH.  If Morgan is killed by mob violence that does not involved the Jeromes.  It is time for Sonny and Carly to face the consequences of their choice to live their lives and raise a family in the mob.  The effect their choices on Michael ( being shot in the head and put in a coma for over a year, having to kill his stepmother, going to prison and being raped) hasn't made them take notice.  The violent mob death of Morgan would destroy them both and they will destroy each other.  Great drama!

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Bryan also had a weird tweet the other day in light of this news. He said something about if he were to get a second job it would be motorcycle repair or something like that.

I'm honestly wondering if he's already gone and the reason he's doing events like the one you entered (side eye) is because he's already desperate for work and damn it he has to take care of Second Kelly somehow!

...Or not. They've done stuff like this before. Who knows. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, UYI said:

I'm honestly wondering if he's already gone and the reason he's doing events like the one you entered (side eye) is because he's already desperate for work and damn it he has to take care of Second Kelly somehow!

...Or not. They've done stuff like this before. Who knows. 

I don't think he's desperate, but it's a quick way to make some easy cash.

3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't think he's desperate, but it's a quick way to make some easy cash.

Yeah, that may have been the wrong word. In a few months if he's still doing this and we don't hear about any other acting roles, THEN we can upgrade (downgrade?) him to desperate. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Morgan is going to be recast with a Ford brother from OLTL.

Now playing the role of Morgan Corinthos....Soap Superstar, David Gregory!!  I would not be surprised if this happens.  Or if Chandler Massey smugs himself into the role if he's not eating scenery on Days.  Maybe FV got sick of paying for wigs and demanded BC grow hair or something.  I think it was a "You can't fire me, I quit" thing too because didn't he try to sell his corvette on Instagram a few months ago?  This must be why.  If only Micheal Easton and Roger Howarth would share their magical hair potions with him.  What a harmomious cast it would be.

• Love 2