Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

"I don't want to watch these bitches fighting".

Um, what? Then go watch the Travel Channel or something. This is the Real Housewives. Bitches are going to fight.

I know the storyline can be hard to track, because they all talk at once and give different versions of the story, but this is what I think happened:

LVP hates Yolanda, not sure why.

LVP wants Yolanda off the show.

I don't think Kyle cares either way about Yolanda, but she is very far up LVP's ass, so Kyle's going with whatever LVP wants.

Both LVP and Kyle thought Yolanda was exaggerating her illness and were making fun of her Instagram behind her back. And talking shit about her in general.

They brought up Yolanda exaggerating her illness to Lisa R who said "Maybe she has Munchhausen's." When Lisa said that LVP and Kyle heard the skies open up and angel sing because now they had a scapegoat. They had someone who would talk shit about Yolanda on TV, and they could use Rinna to throw Yolanda under the bus without getting their own hands dirty. Rinna realized that months later but was scared to confront LVP.

LVP tried to throw Kyle under the bus by trying to convince Renna to bring Kyle's name into it on TV. Kyle realized this right away when LVP talked to her that same day, but Kyle decided she was automatically going to forgive LVP for trying to throw her under the bus using Renna.

Renna and Eileen Think it's crazy that Kyle is willing to let LVP use her in this way. Renna and Eileen are not willing to let LBP manipulate them like this. That is what they are so pissed off about.

Personally, I thought it was great TV. LVP has been lying about shit throughout almost all the seasons of BH and I'm excited to see if she's finally going to admit to something.

I think I agree and I think LvP doesn't like Yo as much as Yo doesn't like Lisa and for the same reason - intense competitiveness with the other woman in Mohammad's life.  LvP is terrible at peer to peer type relationships.  She'll poop on you and blame it on a guard swan.  She's gotta be the top-ranked woman - not person, not human, not adult, but woman - in any room.  She can crack me up but there is a fuckton of Not Nice to LvP. 

• Love 18

"I don't want to watch these bitches fighting".

Um, what? Then go watch the Travel Channel or something. This is the Real Housewives. Bitches are going to fight.

I know the storyline can be hard to track, because they all talk at once and give different versions of the story, but this is what I think happened:

I don't think Kyle cares either way about Yolanda, but she is very far up LVP's ass, so Kyle's going with whatever LVP wants.

Both LVP and Kyle thought Yolanda was exaggerating her illness and were making fun of her Instagram behind her back. And talking shit about her in general.

They brought up Yolanda exaggerating her illness to Lisa R who said "Maybe she has Munchhausen's." When Lisa said that LVP and Kyle heard the skies open up and angel sing because now they had a scapegoat. They had someone who would talk shit about Yolanda on TV, and they could use Rinna to throw Yolanda under the bus without getting their own hands dirty. Rinna realized that months later but was scared to confront LVP.

LVP tried to throw Kyle under the bus by trying to convince Renna to bring Kyle's name into it on TV. Kyle realized this right away when LVP talked to her that same day, but Kyle decided she was automatically going to forgive LVP for trying to throw her under the bus using Renna.

Renna and Eileen Think it's crazy that Kyle is willing to let LVP use her in this way. Renna and Eileen are not willing to let LBP manipulate them like this. That is what they are so pissed off about.

Personally, I thought it was great TV. LVP has been lying about shit throughout almost all the seasons of BH and I'm excited to see if she's finally going to admit to something.

Except that this conversation that LisaR claims happened, happened after LisaR brought up Munchausen on camera. If LisaR had claimed that LisaV said this to her before the cameras were present then I could agree but LisaR is saying it happened after.

• Love 10

Erika looked like she was ready for her closeup in Rocky Horror Picture Show. No other explanation for that makeup.

The only other explanation I can think of is that her MUA was trying to copy the heavily eyeliner'd, full face, Arab/Persian make-up style. Other than that (or temporary insanity), there is no explanation.

• Love 16

I am not saying LVP is the most honest person with the cleanest hands, but why does all this Lisar/Eileen "Let's get LVP" stuff seem so staged, scripted, and phony to me, and consequently make it REALLY difficult for me to get all that heated over LVP's actions?

It's as though Lisar spends all her time on this show thinking about how she's going to broach these stupid, repetitive controversies, and then complaining and wringing her hands about "having" to bring it up. And then having the tenacity to say "HOW DO THESE CONVERSATIONS HAPPEN???? WHY MEEEE? Why, oh why, must I shoulder the responsibility of lifting this heavy weight?"... when it seems like she's co-signing this as her whole role on the show?

• Love 21

Katherine was partly right when she said there is a cultural issue between Eileen and LVP.  Eileen seems like a stereotypical, "I'm OK, You're OK", California, let's talk about our feelings-type.  LVP is the emotionally reserved Brit.  Neither way is wrong, but they are very different.

But, also, importantly, LVP doesn't care enough about Eileen to go out of her comfort zone to apologize and address their disagreement in a way that will satisfy Eileen.  Lots of people don't need to dwell on shit and rehash arguments and dissect how they were feeling at each moment, but if you value a relationship with someone who does need those things, you extend yourself and you do it.  Eileen isn't worth that effort to LVP.

• Love 21

Except that this conversation that LisaR claims happened, happened after LisaR brought up Munchausen on camera. If LisaR had claimed that LisaV said this to her before the cameras were present then I could agree but LisaR is saying it happened after.

The way I understood it, they all talked about Yolanda exaggerating her illness prior to being on camera. Remember when Taylor was talking all that smack about Yo? My guess is EVERY SINGLE ONE of them were talking about Yo like that off camera. Taylor mentioned it on camera because she gave zero fucks and had nothing to lose.

Kyle and LVP wanted Rinna to bring it up on camera once Rinna suggested Munchhausen. Rinna did, which is what the viewers saw. Later that day, after the cameras were down, that's when LVP approached Rinna about Kyle and Kyle about Rinna.

• Love 9

That is not what she is saying IMO. She admits in her blog tonight that only she brought up Munchausen at all, that LisaV and Kyle were talking about Yolanda maybe having something else wrong with her or in addition to LD, not that they thought she was faking and that they were laughing at Yolanda's IG/twitter photos. LisaR is referencing something that was to happen after that meet up with herself, Kyle, Lisav and Eileen at LisaV's house. Which again, makes zero sense.

You know, LisaV's been full of shit since Season 1, but Eileen and LisaR have me on her side on this one because they're being so annoying and sloppy about everything.  I don't put it past LisaV to do what LisaR says, but once Kyle made it clear that she knew about the alleged bus-throwing and decided to let it go, that should have been it.  Now we have two arguments going on over comments from old conversations.  I do think both are giving their recollection of the conversation, as Kathryn says, but once you don't get the reaction you expect, MOVE ON!

• Love 9

i give up with this storyline. I can't follow anymore what Rinna is claiming anymore. She's shifting the goal post to take heat off of herself. LVP and Kyle never denied questioning what exactly was wrong with Yolanda. She's trying to use their doubts and tie it into the Manchusen thing but that was all her. 

• Love 20

Rinna's upset because LVP & Kyle didn't want to trash Yolanda on camera. Rinna wants to do it anyway. Eileen, Yolanda & Erika get pissed at her. So now she's managed to turn everything around that she's the victim of LVP manipulation. Do I have that right? Her proof of said manipulation after the M conversation was "I feared you were going to bring Kyle into it" as if to say it was Kyle instead of a hairdresser? Then Eileen's acting like Rinna's wing man pumping her up for the big confrontation. She even has a convo where she tells Rinna how pissed she is that she's not attacking LVP enough but LVP's the only master manipulator around here? She looks like a petty fool. Eileen's obsessed over a comment made months ago. Last season I was so focused on what was being done to her that I never really saw her personality. Now it's on display and it's not pretty. Rinna's so eager to please Eileen & Erika that she'll do anything to get on their good side again. 

Thank you!

I didn't get to watch this until around 11 pm and have already taken some medicine to sleep (obviously not working that well) so this didn't click into place until I read your comment. It's so twisted and insane that it makes perfect sense and explains it perfectly.

• Love 5

i give up with this storyline. I can't follow anymore what Rinna is claiming anymore. She's shifting the goal post to take heat off of herself. LVP and Kyle never denied questioning what exactly was wrong with Yolanda. She's trying to use their doubts and tie it into the Manchusen thing but that was all her.

In a nutshell: Rinna says she was goaded into saying Yo has M. Rinna owns that she brought up M to begin with, but would have never thought along those lines if LVP in Kyle hadn't brought the exaggeration of Yolanda's illness to Rinna's attention. LVP wants Yo off the show and is trying to be manipulative and sneaky and turn the women against each other to make this happen.

• Love 7

Sigh. I'm really disheartened because this storyline is unbearably boring to me, to the point of becoming painful to watch. I have seen every single episode of every season so far, but these mundane arguments have been rehashed again and again and don't seem worth discussing more than once, in my opinion. I guess I'm finally done, since all entertainment value is completely gone for me. Sad. :(

• Love 10

I believe Kyle softened toward Yolanda after the gala. I think she saw some truth while sitting in that audience. 

Kyle has also softened toward Kim. Kim and Yolanda are friends. 

It seems that VDP is also softening toward Yolanda. And that might be wise if she wants to continue counting Mohammed as a friend.

So what if Kyle, VDP, Yolanda and Kim were HWs next season and 'on the same couch'?  Now that Rinna is no longer fan fave, will it be easier for the viewer to forgive Kim and welcome her back into the fold?

• Love 3

Thank you!

I didn't get to watch this until around 11 pm and have already taken some medicine to sleep (obviously not working that well) so this didn't click into place until I read your comment. It's so twisted and insane that it makes perfect sense and explains it perfectly.

That explanation is backwards. Kyle and LVP wanted Rinna to trash Yo on TV. She did it. Kyle and LVP won't own their part in it so naturally Rinna feels betrayed because she was set up to take the fall.

• Love 7

I believe Kyle softened toward Yolanda after the gala. I think she saw some truth while sitting in that audience.

Kyle has also softened toward Kim. Kim and Yolanda are friends.

It seems that VDP is also softening toward Yolanda. And that might be wise if she wants to continue counting Mohammed as a friend.

So what if Kyle, VDP, Yolanda and Kim were HWs next season and 'on the same couch'? Now that Rinna is no longer fan fave, will it be easier for the viewer to forgive Kim and welcome her back into the fold?

Kyle never had anything against Yo to begin with. Kyle just likes being a mean girl and making fun of others, but she never had a legitimate beef with Yo. After the gala, she did feel bad for her mean girl behavior. Kyle and Rinna are on good terms.

On the other hand, LVP fucking hates Yo and will never forgive her for whatever it is that she did. And LVP is going to keep trying to be manipulative and sneaky to get her off the show. LBP might feign sympathy, or whatever the socially appropriate response is, but deep down she hates her and she always will. LVP holds onto a grudge to her grave. LVP is more likely to make up with Rinna than to ever be friends with Yolanda.

For me, if Kim ever comes back, I am done with the show as long as she's there.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 6

In a nutshell: Rinna says she was goaded into saying Yo has M. Rinna owns that she brought up M to begin with, but would have never thought along those lines if LVP in Kyle hadn't brought the exaggeration of Yolanda's illness to Rinna's attention. LVP wants Yo off the show and is trying to be manipulative and sneaky and turn the women against each other to make this happen.

That doesn't add up though. She first had the Manchusen conversation with a third party, not LVP and Kyle. It's not like Manchusen is some subjective thing that can be interpreted in different ways where Lisa  was influenced by LVP and Kyle's doubts. No. she engaged in a discussion about Manchusen AND then engaged in it again when she decided to discuss it with LVP and Kyle. Why did she do that? Because she knew that they had doubts about the extent of Yolanda's sickness. She chose her audience because she knew that she would have an audience that she can share that information with and wouldn't be judged for it. Lisa is accusing Kyle and specifically LVP of pinning everything on her so that she can keep her hands clean - yet LVP and Kyle have addressed their doubts in THs. LVP has even confronted Yolanda about how some of her comments are contradictory to what they know as the truth. Lisa is trying to play the victim because she is the sole person responsible for bringing up Manchusen. LVP telling her that she should talk about it doesn't mean that she was manipulated. And who did LVP tell her to talk to about it? Did she say 'save it for the cameras', 'talk to Yolanda' or was her advice simply 'talk about it'? Lisa raised the most serious allegation toward Yolanda and now that she's realized she's a lone wolf on an island she's twisting her story so that she's not the only one to take the fall. 

• Love 18

Eileen really needs to get over the deep shame she feels for how she and Vince got together. It's eating her alive.

Yeah she's carrying around the Scarlett Letter a long ass time. It makes me wonder if her family and his family (mainly his sons and ex wife) still gives her grief over how she broke up a family.

• Love 9

That doesn't add up though. She first had the Manchusen conversation with a third party, not LVP and Kyle. "

The third party WAS Kyle and LVP. They had that convo BEFORE they taped it on camera. Kyle and LVP brought their doubts to Rinna off camera, Rinna came up with M, they encouraged her to say it on camera. That's what this entire episode was about. That Rinna was outting LVP and Kyle as the elusive 3rd party and LVP and Kyle ADMITTED THAT. What they are denying is that either of them came up with the M diagnosis. Which is true. Rinna came up with it. That's not in dispute.

The only thing that was denied was whether Lisa tried to throw Kyle under the bus. THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT WAS DENIED TONIGHT.

FWIW, I believe Rinna was manipulated. She's had a hard time standing up to LVP all season. Kyle also called her "a follower" on camera. Despite that she blurts out random things, I think she's deeply nonconfrontational. And has a hard time thinking for herself. So I can see how she could be goaded in this situation. But now that she knows how LVP and Kyle operate, it's on her going forward if she lets them continue to manipulate her.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 9

"That doesn't add up though. She first had the Manchusen conversation with a third party, not LVP and Kyle. "

The third party WAS Kyle and LVP. They had that convo BEFORE they taped it on camera. Kyle and LVP brought their doubts to Rinna off camera, Rinna came up with M, they encouraged her to say it on camera. That's what this entire episode was about. That Rinna was outting LVP and Kyle as the elusive 3rd party and LVP and Kyle ADMITTED THAT. What they are denying is that either of them came up with the M diagnosis. Which is true. Rinna came up with it. That's not in dispute.

The only thing that was denied was whether Lisa tried to throw Kyle under the bus. THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT WAS DENIED TONIGHT.

The third party was not LVP and Kyle. The third party was the individual that she had the initial conversation with that brought up Manchusen. The only thing that this episode is suggesting is that Lisa had a conversation with LVP and Kyle before the taped discussion that we saw this season. LVP and Kyle didn't deny any of this. They are denying that they were involved in the Manchusen thing. That is the heart of this issue and arguing anything else is Lisa deflecting so that she doesn't have to take all of the blame for this. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if LVP and Kyle did encourage talking about it on camera (though Lisa didn't specifically say that) to get drama going but in no way does that suggest manipulation. I think these women need to pick up a dictionary and learn what 'manipulation' means. No trickery was needed. Lisa did something on camera because it suit her agenda and when it blew up in her face, she's trying to be the victim. Lisa R and Eileen are engaging in the same type of manipulation that they accuse LVP of. At this point, it's all a wash and they're all in the same boat. 

• Love 17

OMG, this is supposed to be the second part of the Dubai trip but SLICE is showing last week's show - AGAIN!  ARRRRGH!!

I KNOW!! And my dumb DVR picked it up even though it WAS a repeat but missed the airing of the new episode an hour later!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The third party was not LVP and Kyle. The third party was the individual that she had the initial conversation with that brought up Manchusen. The only thing that this episode is suggesting is that Lisa had a conversation with LVP and Kyle before the taped discussion that we saw this season. LVP and Kyle didn't deny any of this. They are denying that they were involved in the Manchusen thing. That is the heart of this issue and arguing anything else is Lisa deflecting so that she doesn't have to take all of the blame for this. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if LVP and Kyle did encourage talking about it on camera (though Lisa didn't specifically say that) to get drama going but in no way does that suggest manipulation. I think these women need to pick up a dictionary and learn what 'manipulation' means. No trickery was needed. Lisa did something on camera because it suit her agenda and when it blew up in her face, she's trying to be the victim. Lisa R and Eileen are engaging in the same type of manipulation that they accuse LVP of. At this point, it's all a wash and they're all in the same boat.

Rinna said on camera tonight that LVP and Kyle came to her with doubts about Yolanda and that's when Rinna first mentioned Munchhausen. She mentioned it first and only with LVP and Kyle. No one else.

This is why Rinna and Eileen's panties are in a bunch. Because Lisa tries to manipulate people. Rinna and Eileen are not trying to manipulate anyone, just to expose LVP for what she is: a liar. Kyle is confronting LVP about her lying in next week's episode.

The manipulation from LVP, which was talked about AT LENGTH tonight was LVP trying to persuade Rinna to bring Kyle's name into the M discussion on camera. Then, in the same breath, LVP tried to turn Kyle against Rinna by saying "I thought she was going to throw you under the bus" to which Kyle replied, "LVP, if I go down I'm taking you with me." Why would Kyle admit on camera to saying that to LVP if LVP and Kyle weren't involved in some shady shit (trying to manipulate Rinna to saying M on camera)?

Edited by Silo
  • Love 8

I appreciated the scene with Vanderpump in a talking head discussing fabulous Dubai as they were introduced to the female artist, all in black in a corner. That showed me all I needed to see of Dubai.

Eileen is a good shit stirrer. Rinna is an amazing pawn. Erika gives good reactions. The stuff they all fight over is tiring.

I'm ready for the wrap up and reunion.

• Love 10

You know what I don't understand? People bemoaning the drama on RH. RH hasn't been drama-free in eight years. It's never going to be housewives just sitting, laughing, having fun in exotic locations. It's never going to be that. That's not what the show was about, nor has it been for 8 years!

Complaining about the drama on RH would be like me watching football complaining that there's too much roughhousing.

• Love 16

No one is complaining about having drama on RH shows.  What I'm hearing is that this so called "drama" is boring, repetitive, and basically all bullshit no one cares about. 

Drama is fine, endless gossip about whether or not one housewife is sick, and who said it first, and who prompted whom to bring it up, and who witnessed that and on and on and on and on.  NO ONE CARES!

Actual drama?  Welcome.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 15

Rinna said on camera tonight that LVP and Kyle came to her with doubts about Yolanda and that's when Rinna first mentioned Munchhausen. She mentioned it first and only with LVP and Kyle. No one else.

This is why Rinna and Eileen's panties are in a bunch. Because Lisa tries to manipulate people. Rinna and Eileen are not trying to manipulate anyone, just to expose LVP for what she is: a liar. Kyle is confronting LVP about her lying in next week's episode.

The manipulation from LVP, which was talked about AT LENGTH tonight was LVP trying to persuade Rinna to bring Kyle's name into the M discussion on camera. Then, in the same breath, LVP tried to turn Kyle against Rinna by saying "I thought she was going to throw you under the bus" to which Kyle replied, "LVP, if I go down I'm taking you with me." Why would Kyle admit on camera to saying that to LVP if LVP and Kyle weren't involved in some shady shit (trying to manipulate Rinna to saying M on camera)?

So this is about unearthing the lies being told? In your account, it seems the truth is that Lisa R is the sole originator of the Manchusen diagnosis. She originally claimed someone else came to her with the word and she looked into it and felt bad because she engaged in discussion. Again, Lisa was not manipulated. She listened because it suited her agenda because she had her own issues with Yolanda. It's not my place to convince anyone that Eileen and Lisa aren't guilty of the same thing they're accusing LVP of. So you're free to believe what you will but you won't convince me differently that they aren't all the same sheep in different clothing. And yes, that includes LVP. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 7

So what qualifies as "actual drama"?

Adrienne's surrogacy being exposed is actual drama, if tasteless.  Kyle screaming at Kim in the limo was actual drama.  The dinner party from hell was actual drama.  Lipsa getting so furious about something Brandi might say about her dildo up the ass loving husband and throwing a glass was actual drama.  Even watching Yolanda's marriage dissolve is actual drama.  Kim and Kyle hiding Brandi's crutches and being outrageously horrible to her before and after that was actual drama, or both were drunk, because who would want film of themselves behaving that way?  Ken and Mauricio being at odds was real, and they way they made up was as well.  Camille getting dumped practically live on TV was actual drama.  There are others, but I don't memorize this show.

Maybe "real" is a better word. 

It's not drama to fight about who started the gossiping about someone who, once again, isn't even there. 

Hey!  They did go glamping, or sort of, just like that silly video from the Dubai Tourism bureau , of course they couldn't really stay there, since they wouldn't be able to have their nightcaps or booze, and we all know how these ladies love to drink.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 9

LR was the one who brought up the Munchausen's so she Should be the one owning it. Yes, LVP and KR were there, but come on, It wouldn't have come up if LR didn't bring it up. So tired of the phrase "owning it". I feel like I'm watching a bunch of toddlers.

Yes! How come her hairdresser is the person who brought it up in the first place, but she gets a pass, and it all falls on LisaV and now Kyle, because she talked to LisaV about what her hairdresser told her? Good grief. Once again, no one held a gun to her head, forcing her to talk about it if she didn't want to.

And Eileen, again with the crap?? How many times does this have to be recycled? And how is she a "scapegoat?"

This rehash of this stuff goes way beyond prior airings right into nutso land. Just enjoy the scenery, Rinna. Take a breather, Eileen. Bravo, if you insist on drama, make it something somehow relevant and not this insane garbage.

• Love 19

So what qualifies as "actual drama"?

I like this show when:

• It mixes solo outings with forced drama.
  • They argue about new stupid shit.

Now, with a few cocktails in hand I'm down for this season.  Like I've said, I think the characters are great.  I just feel like I've done the Vanderpump manipulates storyline before, so I kinda don't care.  

No wait- to be honest, I believe that Vanderpump is the prime manipulator.  I think people like Rinna and Eileen get caught off guard a bit because they aren't fully embracing her script.  And I also love that Vanderpump is the prime manipulator.  She's good, she's got a great accent, there's something cool about someone basically defeating reality tv show producers.  The sex puns are a bit old but other than that she's entertaining to watch so...I don't care that she's kind of a liar in off-camera stuff I will never see.  

So for me "actual drama" would be moving to a new topic- preferably something fully-filmed.  Yolanda's disease ("disease") was great fodder for me up until she blogged about how Lyme is like early AIDS and now I'm just, um, enraged by her.  The only other thing going on is, again, rehashed stuff I've already processed.  Actual drama would be something new, or a better twist on something old.  I can't give examples because 1) cocktails, my brain is not creative, and 2) I don't write for this show but Bravo could come up with something, I'm sure.

Just my opinion (on drinks), though.  There's probably no good answer.

• Love 11

What did LisaR order at dinner at Nobu? miso cod lettuce cups? Cod as if cod fish…that's not vegan.

I have to say I'm amazed this LisaR Munchhausen issue has gone on for so long and get soooo much air time.

Enough already with the back and forth, she-said, she-said.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 8

Rinna herself identifies the infamous hairdresser by name in her blog this week as the "third party" in question. And wait - Eileen's demented obsession with Lisa had been about "exposing her as a liar"? First, according to Eileen's own account, it was about how Lisa had "made her feel like she, Eileen, was doing something wrong." Then there was no problem because she accepted Lisa's apology and didn't broach the subject for two entire months. Then it was about her sympathy to Erika's remarks regarding Lisa. Then it was about Lisa's uncanny powers of mind control over Rinna. In real time, it was suddenly all about Jesse learning about the dirty laundry his mama had hung on a national clothesline. And, in this latest episode, it's about hysterics at a dinner table over whether a longtime friend of Lisa's is responding to their own personal dynamic in the specific manner that Eileen feels is appropriate.

• Love 18

Eileen is a good shit stirrer. Rinna is an amazing pawn. Erika gives good reactions

And that's exactly what Bravo pays them to do!! Their conversations are far from real. The subjects might be real, but the embellishments that create the drama are not. IOW, 10% of what they say is real, while the remaining 90% (repetition) is total drama for the camera.

• Love 4

Rinna's upset because LVP & Kyle didn't want to trash Yolanda on camera. Rinna wants to do it anyway. Eileen, Yolanda & Erika get pissed at her. So now she's managed to turn everything around that she's the victim of LVP manipulation. Do I have that right? Her proof of said manipulation after the M conversation was "I feared you were going to bring Kyle into it" as if to say it was Kyle instead of a hairdresser? Then Eileen's acting like Rinna's wing man pumping her up for the big confrontation. She even has a convo where she tells Rinna how pissed she is that she's not attacking LVP enough but LVP's the only master manipulator around here? She looks like a petty fool. Eileen's obsessed over a comment made months ago. Last season I was so focused on what was being done to her that I never really saw her personality. Now it's on display and it's not pretty. Rinna's so eager to please Eileen & Erika that she'll do anything to get on their good side again. 

This probably isn't the first time this has been brought up, but I'm beginning to think their problem is that they "advance the storyline" (incite drama) on camera, very messily, while Lisa does her part in that mostly off camera, and I think they resent that she is not taking any on camera risks. And then again, she is too smart to get messy on camera, and she knows when not to cross the line, unlike LisaR, who has diarrhea of the mouth and can't help but spill out her every thought.

Apparently, I'm really dense. I don't understand LisaR saying LVP said, "Why didn't you bring Kyle into it?" It seems to have been a conversation between only the two Lisas at  LisaV's house after LisaR brought up the M conversation on camera, and possibly after LisaR's confession to Yo. So what would it matter whether she mentioned Kyle or not?  Even more to the point, how is this throwing Kyle under the bus? I guess this was LisaV "foreshadowing" more drama by "manipulating" LisaR into starting crap about Kyle vis-a-vis the M word. :Eyeroll:

Whatever, it all sounded stupid and incoherent; I'm just not sure more of which!

• Love 15

FWIW, I believe Rinna was manipulated. She's had a hard time standing up to LVP all season. Kyle also called her "a follower" on camera. Despite that she blurts out random things, I think she's deeply nonconfrontational. And has a hard time thinking for herself. So I can see how she could be goaded in this situation. But now that she knows how LVP and Kyle operate, it's on her going forward if she lets them continue to manipulate her.

Wrong. Lisa Rinna said in her blog that her hairdresser was the third party.

I have a very hard time believing that a 50 year old woman would say something she didn't want to say because someone else told her to. She proved herself to be pretty strong-minded and strong-willed last year. Come off it. She need to own her behaviour.

• Love 13

I actually believe that you can own your feelings and keep your mouth shut.

Why does Rinna keep saying "I'm not going to be the only one going down for it?". Nobody is "going down for it" It's not an FBI sting. Yolanda is mad at you for doubting her, you doubted her, you tried to make others doubt her, you brought it on yourself- get over it.

See, here's what I don't understand about this whole drah-ma. Lisar wouldn't have to go down for anything if she would only stop talking about it. She's shit stirring to no purpose. She goes to Yolanda and says, I said this, but it didn't come from me, I was just repeating something I heard.

Then she goes to LVP and says, I heard this and claims LVP wants to involve Kyle. Now, why would that be, when neither LVP nor Kyle were Lisar's source?

Lisar, honey. Some words of advice. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Edited by Rosebud1970
  • Love 14

He was the choreographer on a Pussycat Dolls reality show with Robin Antin.

Thank you! It was bugging me that I'd seen him before. And now it bugs me to admit I watched that horrible show.
  • Love 4

On the plus side, a Yolanda-Free episode.  Thank you Jesus (tm Melissa Gorga).

Other than that - what a mess.  I can't even keep up with who said what to who anymore and I don't care.

So Lisa Rinna was "horrified" by LVP's behavior and "enraged" by the pictures of Brand, Kim and Yolanda.   The only person who has any right to be "enraged" about the pictures is Erica Whatever She Calls Herself and she's fine with them.   And, the only person who should be upset with LVP is Kyle and she's not, so Lisa Rinna can just take a freaking seat and shut up about the same thing over and over again. 

I can script this show now:  Round 1: The women sit down for dinner.   Round 2: During a lull in the conversation, out of nowhere, Lisa Rinna brings up Munchesuan and Yolanda for the 30000th time.  Back and forth, blah blah blah until Eileen Davidson yells "Hamptons"!!!!! for the 30000th to signal the start of round 3 at which point I throw something at my TV.

This mess has to be production driven, because I can't believe the two of them are this ridiculous.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 19

This mess has to be production driven, because I can't believe the two of them are this ridiculous.

This is why real housewives has to start hiring more soap actresses. Not for it to be fake but because you know they will provide the grease that Andy and Bravo are looking for which is all out drama and they will take producer direction better than anyone else.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

The way I know this is a ridiculous fight is that no one on these boards - smart people, dedicated dissectors of all things housewives - can even figure out what it was really about.  

LVP asked Rinna why she didn't bring Kyle into it, meaning Kyle brought up Munchausen's!

No, LVP asked Rinna why she didn't bring Kyle into it, meaning let's frame Kyle on camera!

No, Rinna was mad that she was looking bad after the fact so she wanted to out LVP for making her bring up Munchausen's!

No, Rinna admits she thought up Munchausen's, but LVP encouraged her to bring it up on camera and then backed away from it!

No, Kyle admits that LVP wanted to flame her but let her get away with it!

No, LVP simply provided angelic reassurance to Rinna after they shot the scene and has no idea what anyone is talking about!

There are so many reasons this fight doesn't make sense.  My initial theory was that LVP said to Kyle ON CAMERA "why didn't Rinna bring you into it?" and the reason Kyle shot that down was because she knew that LVP was trying to create a storyline of Kyle being guilty by discussing it on camera, just as she did with Mauricio's affair in Season 4 - by bringing up the affair on camera, and forcing it to be a storyline.   But I wonder, if that was on camera, why didn't they show it?  And if it WASN'T on camera, why does it matter at all? How can LVP plant seeds with Kyle privately, with no camera there?

And then I realize that the fact that I am going this deep and finding it this impossible to understand is because this is a ridiculous fight.

I think that LVP cannot apologize or admit she is wrong - ever.  She is extremely controlling and has to convey a perfect image. I think Kyle might have had a moment of truth last night when she said she thought that came from a place of weakness - LVP is terrified of people thinking she's not perfect.  So she will not admit being wrong.  EVER.  That's been the case since season one.  And I think her refusal to ever admit fault or wrongdoing, for even the slightest offense, makes the other women crazy.  At the moment it appears to have sent Eileen entirely round the bend. 

Kyle spent three full seasons - 2, 3 and 4 - trying to get LVP to admit that she was imperfect, that she made mistakes.  Scene after scene after scene, climaxing in the Season 4 reunion, when Kyle shrieked in frustration, "Just admit one thing you've done wrong! Just admit one thing!" and LVP looked at her like Kyle was speaking in tongues.  I think Kyle realized then that it would never happen, there would never be an apology or an admission, and Kyle decided to move ahead with the friendship - because they were on the show together - on those terms, recognizing that truth.  LVP will never be wrong.  LVP will never say she's sorry.  LVP will pull strings but will deny pulling them. Accept that, and move on. I think for a long time Kyle kept LVP at arm's length, but when all the stuff happened last season with Brandi and Kim, and LVP defended Kyle and supported her, Kyle remembered why they were friends in the first place.  Then add in the complete decimation of Kyle's sisters' relationship (with both sisters, not just Kim), and LVP still being there, and I get it. Kyle knows who LVP is.  She knows her faults and flaws. And she has chosen, eyes wide open, to be her friend anyway.  

I think that especially in this case, where the whole fight MAKES NO SENSE ANYWAY, Kyle has made the smart (in my opinion) decision to let it go.  LVP tried to play games with storylines.  Kyle called her on it and kept going.  While the other women spin themselves into insanity.

Is it a weird world we're living in where Kyle Richards is the most sensible woman on screen? 

• Love 19

It's all way too fuzzy because the HWs are talking about on and off camera discussions without being clear about which is which and when they occurred.... So we are all trying to piece together timelines and what the heck they are talking about! Plus, we also add in the info we glean from Twitter, Instagram, blogs etc.

I think they have all discussed YoLymeDa's inconsistent stories and have questioned the validity of her illness... OFF camera. However, when it was later (IMO it was later), discussed ON camera it had a hefty diagnosis attached: Munchausen's. Even bandying around the POSSIBILITY of Maunchausen's meant Yolanda was now connected ON camera to that disorder. It wasn't a conversation about "Yo is inconsistent, we are confused".... It was now conversation about a significant mental disorder. No wonder they are all running away from being associated with that conversation!

IMO they keep focussing on,and backtracking from, the big M-word instead of focussing on YoLymeDa's um, difficulties with the truth. They seem to be backtracking on the wrong thing. Eg Kyle "I never said Maunchausen's". Well maybe not, but doubting Yo and discussing your doubts with the two Lisas is what we want you to address! As a viewer I want her to talk about that...but she won't because it was off camera!!! I want ALL of the real life stuff (see above) discussed on the show!

Edit. And if they don't include everything on the show, that's when I want Andy to address the other real life aspects on the reunion shows. This IS supposed to be a reality show (I know. I know what all the for and against arguments are!), so some off camera reality mixed in would be good!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 9