Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Lauren Cohan vs. Sonequa Martin-Green

Wow, nobody cared enough about this episode to comment after 2 days!  I thought the bit during Whip It when there were zombies coming up on the stage was cute.  Lauren kept forgetting to actually lip sync during her performances.  I felt like Lauren's full out Flashdance would've been so much better had something else happened, but I don't know what (the water pouring down part? the actual dancing?). I thought Sonequa and Lauren had good fun with each other, nothing too serious.  But I didn't keep it on the DVR and am not terribly surprised there hasn't been discussion here.

• Love 1

Lauren kept forgetting to actually lip sync during her performances.

During the rehearsal footage, didn't someone actually yell out "Lauren, don't forget to lip sync".

• Love 1

My DVR picked it up, but I'm not a fan of The Walking Dead and I HATE the Whip It song with a passion so this was not a good episode for me. I don't think I even made it through to the end. 

Boring and what a letdown for kicking off a new season. I didn't even know who the two contestants were. They were both pretty bad, especially the one who did number from "Flashdance." I think her co-star won simply because she was the less awful of the two.

Is this show filmed around Chrissy's pregnancy? Is there any hope she'll go on extended maternity leave or better yet, decide to be a SAHM? Please?

• Love 1

Boring and what a letdown for kicking off a new season. I didn't even know who the two contestants were. They were both pretty bad, especially the one who did number from "Flashdance." I think her co-star won simply because she was the less awful of the two.

Is this show filmed around Chrissy's pregnancy? Is there any hope she'll go on extended maternity leave or better yet, decide to be a SAHM? Please?

It's still season 2 they took a break for a few weeks