Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Jinger Flips

• Start Topic

Bin looked PISSED when Jessa corrected him about not saying babysitting. Have these people not heard about bottles? God forbid these women are actually away from their offspring for more than 15 minutes at a time. 

The coffee shop scene was a new low point. 3 women have absolutely nothing to say other than don't you miss your baby and wow Meredith rolled over yesterday. There must be something you broads can discuss. Even the weather would be a more interesting topic.

I don't blame him - that's another "pick your battles" moment for me.  My parents once flew into a mouth-frothing rage because I referred to my undergrad dorm as "home" (another delightful fundie-fringe moment).  Considering I was spending 9+ months/year there I certainly didn't see any problem or conflict, but as a result I am very picky about not policing probable knee-jerk language.

• Love 3

My problem is that for siblings that are bestest of friends, most of them seem so uncomfortable around each other. The only ones that don't are Jessa and Jinger. And Jana And JD. Maybe also Jed and Jer. That is only what 6 out of 19? Other than that they seem to have no idea what to talk about.

• Love 9

I have no words for Izzy being allowed to play with the fan. I kept waiting for it to topple down on him and like MEchelle Jill would be there to laugh and video the whole thing.

Dumber and Dumber must never have heard of a teething ring! Ugh and she looked pregnant and was hiding her stomach.

And ITA the girls have nothing to talk about. I don't get it are they afraid to have their own thoughts in fear of Daddy?

• Love 8

After JD explained how an auction worked...sorry Duggars, the rest of the world knows basic stuff like this... and Jill's boring home movies, I checked out.  This is too boring to even be slightly entertaining.

• Love 5

Don't take me the wrong way, I really like JD and his dry sense of humor but it seems they are trying to set him up as the next golden boy. And he really does not have the personality Josh had. Josh was outgoing and personable and seemed relatively smart. I am not trying to defend Josh but Josh, at least, didn't seem to actively hate being on TV.

• Love 8

It looks like JB has been recast with JD. JD comes off a bit more like able than in the previous programs, although it's probably because he's featured more and he's picking up Josh's slack. I did like them showcasing how close he was to Jana.

That thing above Joe's lip was driving me nuts.

They really are selling these girls. Jinger this week, Joy next week, and Jana every week with a little bit of John David.

• Love 5

Next on Counting On: Joy and Jinger start going to storage auctions and meet Dave Hester and Brandy Passante. Just one of the many crossovers possible. Jed courts a Robertson. Michelle finds out who does less work, her or a real housewife. JD visits Pawn Stars so Rick can meet someone else who hasn't seen Star Wars! Endless possibilities.

• Love 7

Next on Counting On: Joy and Jinger start going to storage auctions and meet Dave Hester and Brandy Passante. Just one of the many crossovers possible. Jed courts a Robertson. Michelle finds out who does less work, her or a real housewife. JD visits Pawn Stars so Rick can meet someone else who hasn't seen Star Wars! Endless possibilities.

Don't bring any of the boys around Brandy or Dave will have to replace, "Yuuuuuup!" with, "Niiiiiiike!"

Lots of buzz on social media how "flipping" cars for profit is illegal in all 50 US states.  Whoops!

• Love 9

They really are selling these girls. Jinger this week, Joy next week, and Jana every week with a little bit of John David.

At the rate they're going, two weeks from now we'll be learning all about the wonderful skill-set Josie has.  They'll be pawning her off in no time.

• Love 6

I didn't even recognize Joe, for some reason. Half the time I thought he was JD. Does he look a lot different than he used to?

It looks like JB has been recast with JD. JD comes off a bit more like able than in the previous programs, although it's probably because he's featured more and he's picking up Josh's slack. I did like them showcasing how close he was to Jana.

That thing above Joe's lip was driving me nuts.

I didn't even recognize Joe, for some reason. Half the time I thought he was JD. Does he look a lot different than he used to? Edited by flyingdi
  • Love 1

It’s sad that the girls only taught life skills were housekeeping and raising children. What is sadder is after watching 3 episodes is their houses are a mess and they let their children chew on electrical appliances. The only thing they are good at is birthing and breast feeding. Can they really make a career out of that?... oh wait… Michelle did :-/

• Love 10

Why not just call it an episode for Christian Mingle? JD or Joe blabbering on about how unique each of them are. Again. For as unique as they supposedly are, they are a boring group.

Mr Barb has bought many a car in his lifetime & has become quite the wheeler dealer. If he would have driven up & seen this group of young Bozos there, he would have laughed in their faces & driven away. If he would have stayed & started dealing a price, he would have had their heads spinning with his great math skills & probably driven away with a free car before they realized it.

Did anyone notice the printing on the For Sale cars? I was going to say if looked like Josie did it but that's too advanced for her -- I'm thinking it was probably Jackson. Either way, it could have been done better to make it look more appealing for buyers.

Derick giving us the citizenship lesson was too much as was learning Izzy has adjusted to sleeping under a fan vs having air conditioning. Dullards pay attention-- there are many people not "in the field"™ who use fans & babies can basically sleep under any condition. Don't even get me started about Izzy hanging off of & licking the fan. Will next week show us Izzy pulling stuck toast out of the toaster with a metal knife? (I forgot he'll be using plastic so no problem there except melting.)

Poor Spurge, I was sweating looking at all those blankets Ben had on him. I'm surprised he was able to fall asleep. Jessa really did think she would have to rush home to save the day to nurse Spurgey & make Ben look totally useless. She is so like her mother with the constantly nursing thing. Almost every time we see her, she is nursing Spurge, under that stupid modesty blanket. Anything to draw the attention to her.

• Love 6

Joy said Jinger's many facial expressions were 'fun.'

Seriously show?

I'm the loser for watching.  I take full responsibility!

Was the couch a safe place to put Spurgeon while he was sleeping?  He could have easily rolled over and onto the floor, right?  Why not the crib?

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 6

Bin looked PISSED when Jessa corrected him about not saying babysitting. Have these people not heard about bottles? God forbid these women are actually away from their offspring for more than 15 minutes at a time.

The coffee shop scene was a new low point. 3 women have absolutely nothing to say other than don't you miss your baby and wow Meredith rolled over yesterday. There must be something you broads can discuss. Even the weather would be a more interesting topic.

Ben totally missed the point re: "babysitting," too. He said something like "moms" don't like the word 'babysitting,' especially when it's about dads. Try again, Ben.

Totally agree that this is a snooze fest. I am watching it right now on OnDemand and ZZZZZzzzZZzz...

I was surprised to find their Dizzards the most enjoyable part. At least Derick smiles and talks, and he and Jill seem happy. Ben seems dull or uncomfortable on camera or he is still so young that he is trying to do the "I'm too cool to show emotion" thing. All of th above, perhaps.

I can't keep the J boys straight. They're like a set of canisters.

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 9

I felt so sad when they kept grilling Jana and JD about courtship. They were both so uncomfortable. But the sad part was JD saying "the right one is out there somewhere". How can they possibly meet other young adults without going off to classes, a real job, or even at church, since they home church. I guess they'll keep their eye out for the right one at Big Sandy, once a year.

• Love 15

I felt so sad when they kept grilling Jana and JD about courtship. They were both so uncomfortable. But the sad part was JD saying "the right one is out there somewhere". How can they possibly meet other young adults without going off to classes, a real job, or even at church, since they home church. I guess they'll keep their eye out for the right one at Big Sandy, once a year.

You are so right.

TLC - we are very tired of hearing the older kids being asked the same courtship & questions about their future over & over again. I'm sure they are just as tired giving the same old answers as well. I know it's hard with this group, but please think of something new to ask them that may possibly interest us viewers!!

• Love 6

So Jessa says Jinger's possibilities are limitless!  She forgot to mention the part where Jinger must always be supervised by men and told what to do by them.  If they continue to pursue these interests, Joy can detail cars under the authority of Justin!  It's so evident how little power these women have.  And I feel a bit bad for all of them that everything is secondary to the idea of courtin' and filling those quivers.

I'm sure that JIm Bob is behind the idea of the playhouse, and decided that Jinger could accompany "the men" to the auction.  And Justin will be the next mechanic in the family.

ETA:  These girls weren't taught to cook and clean.  They were taught to smile, play musical instruments, sing for Jesus, look good for the men, and promote the family and their values through public speaking and "writing books."

ETAA:  Do these girls use a tanning bed?  Their coloring differs from their brothers.

Edited by riverblue22
  • Love 6

Hmm. I thought the boys came across as competent. They know their sisters are playing roles, but it seems that at least JD does know how to do stuff. No surprise he's the one with the pilot's license. Also, JD didn't seem smug about it, just seems he drifted into this knowledge honestly, he is probably their boy Jana, does all the real work.

I love JD and Jana's relationship. The Sinner and Jed or Jer whichever one isn't the sinner seem like nice kids. The brother after JD is kinda cute, although he is cursed with the 'hairline', (is boob wearing a carpet?).The little boys are feral. Would you purchase a vehicle with maintenance performed by an elementary school kid? Was filming that a good business decision? 

If Jinger really did go to auctions to purchase cars to flip, I believe she would eventually learn which ones to choose and how to negotiate a sale. This was fake though, so the boys were there to assist. I don't think it was a male dominance thing, more of a how do we cover this fake situation thing. Similar to Jana the man about the house story line. TLC could have done a better job hiding the help. 

Do the Dullards make their home movies available for TLC? I haven't seen much that looks like real footage. Of all the shit they are doing down there, they have shown us  one outlier trip to an orphanage (Jessa indicated the Dullards were ABLE to visit the orphanage), and their kid using an electrical appliance as a teething ring. That's where your money goes folks. No wonder they aren't in the promo, they are barely significant. Did TLC let that segment stand for a reason? 

Very sad that 8 hours before this aired we all knew that Bin was going to pretend to be a doofus dad while his wife fake fretted (as well as the predictable rest of the plot). She probably got home, went over to ma and pa's and passed Spruge to Hannie. TLC couldn't, or didn't care to create fake drama.

Shut up Anna. Spying on your husband is bad advice. Just like taking the blame for his issues, expecting Jesus camp to fix shit, living with your in-laws in the girls annex and keeping your kids in the cult. You are a dark cloud following them around bringing up your shit. 

I think JB is the director and producer. Not because of anything in the credits, but because this is barely a step above their Youtube offerings. The strange editing of the 'jump' promo photo and the terrible story lines.. all speak like JB is controlling this shit show. Or TLC is giving them rope to hang themselves. 

Next season should morph into Jana, JD,Jinger, Joy, Whichever-is-the-third-boy, Josiah, and the Jerbil (kudos to whoever created that name) twins. TLC needs to pour the bigger money into these kids and send them fun places. If they insist on keeping them in the spotlight. 

Jill and Jessa are laaaaaaame breeders, incompetent at everything else wifeyish.  

• Love 6

Sometimesy, I agree. I'm cutting the boys some slack on dominating the car sale because this whole thing was a staged F.U. Interwebz moment designed to make Jinger look appealing to potential suitors.

The only "projects" Jinger and Jana do are laundry and tossing frozen entrees into the microwave.

• Love 2

I didn't even recognize Joe, for some reason. Half the time I thought he was JD. Does he look a lot different than he used to?

He's filled out quite bit, so maybe that's what was throwing you off. I think Joe is actually kind of cute, he just got the unfortunate Duggar receding hairline.

In regards to the above comments about Bin and babysitting, Bin looked like he wanted to punch Jessa in the face during every TH. Correcting him over semantics was unnecessary on her part.

• Love 2

He's filled out quite bit, so maybe that's what was throwing you off. I think Joe is actually kind of cute, he just got the unfortunate Duggar receding hairline.

In regards to the above comments about Bin and babysitting, Bin looked like he wanted to punch Jessa in the face during every TH. Correcting him over semantics was unnecessary on her part.

That must be it.  I was thinking he looked too big to be Joe.  I also thought during the Dillard pickle experiment, "My Jill is showing a lot of leg."  Then I realized it was actually Derick, so don't go by me.

Edited by flyingdi
  • Love 4

I think the idea behind the episodes is to portray the older children as responsible, hard working, well educated, who have dreams of their own because the general public have the wrong idea about them because of Josh. I would not get on a plane JD was flying, live in the area where he is a volunteer law enforcement officer, buy a car from Jinger, take advice from them, or let them watch my pet rock. Do I feel sorry for them in a way? Yes, but I still do not trust them or believe the things they say or do.

LOVED the comments by Anna at the beginning when Jessa left Spurge with his doofus daddy. Loved when Anna said -- my husband isn't "available" to babysit, so I'm bringing Meredith. And then at the café when they're talking about how Ben's doing with the baby, Anna goes -- you have to check all his social media . . . . Awkward pause . . . to make sure he's watching the baby and not glued to his devices. HA!! You know she wishes she monitored Joshey's activities online and maybe she would have figured out he was sleeping with others.

i think that was the best part of the entire Duggar shows ever.

Check his social media??????

• Love 7

I think the idea behind the episodes is to portray the older children as responsible, hard working, well educated, who have dreams of their own because the general public have the wrong idea about them because of Josh. I would not get on a plane JD was flying, live in the area where he is a volunteer law enforcement officer, buy a car from Jinger, take advice from them, or let them watch my pet rock. Do I feel sorry for them in a way? Yes, but I still do not trust them or believe the things they say or do.

The Duggars have flown their puddle jumper during periods of nasty, severe weather, so although JD got his pilot's license, the judgment still seems to be sorely lacking. They seem to rely too much on God and not enough on common sense. 

• Love 6

Don't bring any of the boys around Brandy or Dave will have to replace, "Yuuuuuup!" with, "Niiiiiiike!"

Lots of buzz on social media how "flipping" cars for profit is illegal in all 50 US states.  Whoops!

That sounds a little crazy. I know several people who do it. If it's a crime, there's a lot of cops turning their heads to look the other way. They buy them too. I think above a certain number you do have to have a dealers license.

• Love 4

What a difference a year makes!  Something appears off with Ben.  He no longer seems besotted with his wife.  I wonder if it's because of the scandals or if he is just over the family, as a whole.

• Love 8

What a difference a year makes!  Something appears off with Ben.  He no longer seems besotted with his wife.  I wonder if it's because of the scandals or if he is just over the family, as a whole.

I think it's because Bin got married to have sex, and once the thrill of that wore off, he realized he was stuck with a spoiled, bitchy wife and a set of in-laws I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I believe Bin loves his son, but if he had to do it over, he wouldn't have married Jessa. 

• Love 19

All these adult kids are so used to being filmed. Their every move and utterance is done with TV in mind. It is not reality at all! For instance, when most people pick up an infant, they will put the baby over their shoulder, or maybe the football hold. These people, all of them-Jana, Joy, Jessa, pick up Spurgeon and immediately flip him around to face the camaras!

• Love 5

Is that all auto detailing is? Cleaning a car? For some reasons I thought it had to do with painting and working out dents and stuff. I really don't know.

From my quickie research into auto detailing classes, I gather that it's just cleaning -- but, if you're interested in doing it, really deep cleaning, involving making the engine look spiffy, buffing and even sanding the paint to get a perfect flawless shine, etc. .... With Duggars, it probably means a swipe with a wet rag and maybe a vacuum swoop over the carpeting, though, perhaps.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 1

I didn't watch so to all of you who took one for the team:  Thank you!!  Or you might still be asleep because even the reviews sound boring.

One question:  how does Anna check his social media if he keeps making fake accounts?

• Love 6

That sounds a little crazy. I know several people who do it. If it's a crime, there's a lot of cops turning their heads to look the other way. They buy them too. I think above a certain number you do have to have a dealers license.

It probably varies from state to state, but I was told the number of cars in Ohio was like 12 a year a few years back. Friends of the family used to do it, the husband would do all the work and put cars in his, the wife's and their adult son's name. The son is mildly developmentally handicapped and in theory could at least assist. He probably would have used their daughter's name too, but she was profoundly handicapped since the doctor basically killed her at birth, and there was no way anyone could pass those cars off as being hers. The only time it was an issue was if the neighbors complained there were too many cars in the driveway and it looked like a car lot. I'm too lazy to care what the law inArkansas is, but "Jinger" probably flipped 1 car and that was it. 

Edited by Fostersmom

1. So auto auctions in my state are open to the public once or twice a month. Otherwise, you have to have a car dealership license and in order to get that, you have to have a business license. On top of that, the only person who can actually buy the car is the licensed dealer. Again, in my state there is usually only one or two issued to each dealer. Usually, the only people who buy those cars are in a buy-here-pay-here business selling cars to consumers with credit too low to purchase from an actual dealership. They usually charge predatory interest rates (Tennessee is ridiculous.) They're basically scamming people who have no other options. That's what Josh's car lot was all about. How Christian of them.

2. CA is so dangerous and isolated that Jerick is feeding Jisrael a Vlasick pickle. Uh huh. That's so believable.

3. Had I known that ten year old J-boy "flipped" my potential vehicles, I would have ran away too. That's a lot of effort to only make $500 profit. They had to: go to the auction (they're loud, smelly, and chaotic), tow the vehicle, detail it, and get it running. That's not a good return.

4. Want to know what Duggar show I want to watch? I want to see footage of Jim Bob's face when he learned that Josh had had two AM accounts. I want to see real time footage of how they dealt with the actual scandals, not this shit show of SHUT UP INTWRWEBZ.

• Love 9

From my quickie research into auto detailing classes, I gather that it's just cleaning -- but, if you're interested in doing it, really deep cleaning, involving making the engine look spiffy, buffing and even sanding the paint to get a perfect flawless shine, etc. .... With Duggars, it probably means a swipe with a wet rag and maybe a vacuum swoop over the carpeting, though, perhaps.

And Josie licking the dashboard clean.

• Love 12

From my quickie research into auto detailing classes, I gather that it's just cleaning -- but, if you're interested in doing it, really deep cleaning, involving making the engine look spiffy, buffing and even sanding the pain to get a perfect flawless shine, etc. .... With Duggars, it probably means a swipe with a wet rag and maybe a vacuum swoop over the carpeting, though, perhaps.

A friend's husband is constantly having her pimp his detailing work on Facebook. Basically he washes and waxes the car, vacuums it out, cleans the inside of the windows, in their driveway for $75. Hell, I can pay my nephew $50 to do that at my mom's house and he will do all that plus scrub the floor mats, take my car to the gas station and fill the tires and fill the tank (with my credit card of course), and fill the washer fluid. And I'm not stuck there at their house making awkward small talk. No classes required! I could do it myself, but I'm lazy and the $50 is worth it to me and a relatively easy $50 for my nephew. 

• Love 4

I didn't watch so to all of you who took one for the team:  Thank you!!  Or you might still be asleep because even the reviews sound boring.

One question:  how does Anna check his social media if he keeps making fake accounts?

This episode was so boring that I fell asleep while it was on.   Just when you think they cannot be any more dumb, they manage to top themselves yet again.

• Love 5

I think it's because Bin got married to have sex, and once the thrill of that wore off, he realized he was stuck with a spoiled, bitchy wife and a set of in-laws I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I believe Bin loves his son, but if he had to do it over, he wouldn't have married Jessa. 

I agree there were no lovey dovey moments of pure wedded bliss going on in that epi. Poor Bin was sold off by his parents because God forbid he was a normal boy and had sex before marriage like most normal 19 year olds so now he is stuck! Next season of life we will see Bin in a downward spiral depression crying in the corner. Yep, they are really selling the Gothard fundie lifestyle alright.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 5

I agree there were no lovey dovey moments of pure wedded bliss going on in that epi. Poor Bin was sold off by his parents because God forbid he was a normal boy and had sex before marriage like most normal 19 year olds so now he is stuck! Next season of life we will see Bin in a downward spiral depression crying in the corner. Yep, they are really selling the Gothard fundie lifestyle alright.

From my viewing, there is an undercurrent of anger/rage in Ben. I sometimes get the sense that he could go off at any moment and he is just barely holding it together.  I get the same read from Jessa as well.  Their talking heads remind me of the talking heads between Jon and Kate (and we know how that ended up).  

• Love 11

Shut up Anna. Spying on your husband is bad advice. Just like taking the blame for his issues, expecting Jesus camp to fix shit, living with your in-laws in the girls annex and keeping your kids in the cult. You are a dark cloud following them around bringing up your shit. 

Guys, does anyone know if Anna has actually stated that she believes Josh's extramarital antics were her fault? I hear lots of people saying she takes part (or the whole) of the blame or that the Duggar family and the Gothard establishment have assigned part (or the whole) of the blame to her, but do we know that for a fact or is it just speculation due to appearances? Thanks in advance for any clarity. 

I agree. In my state you can buy and sell up to four used cars per year w/o needing a dealers license.

• Love 1

Guys, does anyone know if Anna has actually stated that she believes Josh's extramarital antics were her fault? I hear lots of people saying she takes part (or the whole) of the blame or that the Duggar family and the Gothard establishment have assigned part (or the whole) of the blame to her, but do we know that for a fact or is it just speculation due to appearances? Thanks in advance for any clarity.

Since their general belief system blames everything on women, I think we're just playing the odds. On the show Anna did blame herself for Josh's weight gain and Josh also blamed her when he drank sweet tea shortly before dental surgery, so there is a precedent for that sort of behavior.

In general I think many women have that reaction where they feel if they were just prettier, thinner, sexier, whatever, their husband wouldn't have strayed.

• Love 5

I think that Anna partially blames herself in some way for Josh's AM accounts and cheating.  In one of the talking heads during the first episode, she talked about realizing that they needed help and that it was a long road to that point in their marriage.  That may have been a diplomatic way of her saying Josh had been cheating and leading a double life for years.  He is the one who broke their marriage and I'm sure she knows that deep down.  However, the language she used made me think that she blames herself in some way, or takes part of the responsibility, for him cheating.  It would have been more beneficial if the facility he had his time out at offered real marriage counseling during the times she visited him. 

The coffee shop outing fell flat. It would have made sense to have Jessa go out with Jinger since they actually have a close bond.  Or have Sierra and Anna take her out as a little mommy club. It just seemed awkward. I wonder why Anna couldn't leave Meredith at the Duggar home, M1-3 had to be somewhere.  Maybe she only trusts Jana to look after Meredith. 

I am glad that Michelle and JB weren't able to destroy the bond Jana and John David have with their separation of the boys and girls.  It was interesting that Jana and John David actually seem to have talked to each other about potential partners.  Completely different feel than when Jessa was talking about trying to be matchmaker for her siblings. 

They should have just focused on Jinger being a photographer rather than her being a master car flipper.  It was obvious that everyone else was doing the work for her.  It seems when Duggars head projects they just stand there and watch others do it.  At least we saw Jana put in one of the recessed lights.  The only thing Jinger said during the whole car sale negotiation was the original price of the car. 

Edited by Cocka doodle dont
  • Love 2

It's not illegal.  But, in Arkansas, you do have to have a license and a business location if you sell more than five cars a year.

• Love 2

What is the Duggars' fascination with kids licking stuff--Josie on everything in the house and Izzy with an electric fan (!)? As someone upthread said, get the kid a teething ring. The adults don't just tolerate it either; they encourage it for laughs and photo opps. Weird. Maybe there's something Freudian going on, but, anyway. . . .

I watched about fifteen minutes last night. It was truly like watching paint dry. These people are boring, boring, boring. TLC can't even make up stuff that's worth watching. If the viewing ratings don't drop after this episode, the Duggars are truly bullet-proof. 

• Love 4

The coffee shop outing fell flat. It would have made sense to have Jessa go out with Jinger since they actually have a close bond. Or have Sierra and Anna take her out as a little mommy club. It just seemed awkward. I wonder why Anna couldn't leave Meredith at the Duggar home, M1-3 had to be somewhere. Maybe she only trusts Jana to look after Meredith.

The whole set-up was odd. Jana just sat there like a lump while Anna and Jessa struggled to make conversation. In the past Anna has been pretty funny in her TH's, so I think it's the Duggar girls who are incapable of talking about anything besides Gothard platitudes and Bible verses. I agree they should have had Jinger go instead.

• Love 1

The whole set-up was odd. Jana just sat there like a lump while Anna and Jessa struggled to make conversation. In the past Anna has been pretty funny in her TH's, so I think it's the Duggar girls who are incapable of talking about anything besides Gothard platitudes and Bible verses. I agree they should have had Jinger go instead.

It's just part of their "SEE! There's more to Jana than just being a sister mom!!! Shut up, internets!"

But seriously, why is Jana trying to get the kids out of the house? That's their parent's job. (Did I mention that I'd slit my wrists if, at 25, I still lived at home, slept in the same room as my six year old sister, and had no viable work or love interests?) Jana needs to flee post haste. Hell, I'd sponsor her efforts.

Edited by FakeJoshDuggar
  • Love 11

I was thinking the same thing, it's really the only place they can go right?  Last week was how many Duggars does it take to change a lightbulb (light fixtures)?  And this week will be watching paint dry.  I also don't get why Jill gets credit with Jessa for the show when she's clearly not on it.  It's the same show as 19 kids just without the parent narrators (which, who knew they needed them?).

Jill and Jessa get to carry the show because they are the only married Duggar's, in good standing. Jana and JD can't headline because they are not married and therefore, not really adults.  That's the only reason I can come up with.  At least we got a Dillard update this week, as boring as it was.  Last week when half the Duggar family traveled over to CA for a holiday mission party, they barely even showed them.  And now we know why CA is so dangerous ... they let their babies teeth on running eclectic fans.  Also, anyone else hear Jill say when Izzy "Choo Choo" tried the pickle and liked it that he definitely had some Duggar-Dillard blood in him.  Well, um, yeah. 

Nice that we got a glimpse of Jimboobs "car lot" now.  I think that is the most reality we have seen this whole season. 

Ben did a good job keeping SES while Jessa went out for her girl time.  I think he seems more natural.  I noticed he was reading a book when Jessa returned.  I wondered if it was a text book for school. 

Can't believe I am saying this, but I am glad that Jana and JD have each other. 

• Love 2

If the boring ass show lasts, I bet they drop "Jill & Jessa" and keep the Counting On part. As the Duggars sell off their daughters in order to keep the gravy train moving, er, what I meant to say was, as each Duggarling falls deeply in love with virtual strangers through Godly Courtship™, the name has to be more adaptable.

• Love 14