Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Tammy was drunk and ineffectual! She's been a bumbling fool and socially inept all season and he ended up knocking her drunk/high ass down so I don't think this "she should and could handle it" is true. JMHO.

• Love 9

Also, they didn't just say Tammy shoukd handle it, they also brought up that she had invited them back in the first place which as if that meant she couldn't object to their subsequent behavior.

• Love 1

All I could think of during this episode was KENYA STFU.

She never stops complaining, interrupting, and answering questions NOT meant for her. Not to mention her ugly faces she made. I cannot stand looking at her dried up cleavage.

• Love 7

Tammy was drunk and ineffectual! She's been a bumbling fool and socially inept all season and he ended up knocking her drunk/high ass down so I don't think this "she should and could handle it" is true. JMHO.

While it's true that Tammy was a mess, her nephew WAS in fact on his way out when Kenya jumped in again with her comment.  It wasn't necessary.  JMHO

• Love 3

It's amazing to me to hear everyone say Glen was a terror and a threat and somehow still not acknowledge that Kenya should have stayed away.  

If you think he's dangerous(and YES, YOU'RE CORRECT) stay, the fuck, away, from the 6 foot plus psycho.  Yes, it's dumb for you to tell this man, who you think is dangerous and illogical anything.  You ask Tammy to handle it, and if she can't, tell security and production you won't film til he's gone.  You DON'T POKE THE CRAZY. That's not anything but self-preservation.

• Love 9
(edited)

He also wasn't on his way out. He walked into the house but not toward the front door, just one of the many that opened up to the backyard.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1