Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
DisneyBoy

Scattered Sand: The Dropped/Unresolved Plots Thread

In the spirit of the Stefano Memorial episode - where the writers remembered how Victor had helped bring Stefano back to Salem and took the effort to write a few lines to resolve it by having others finally become aware of it - I thought it might be useful to have a thread where we could keep track of current or semi-current plots that were left dangling, and then check them off the list when they are finally, hopefully, resolved.

The List

-Are there still loose diamonds in Taniel's couch?

-Is Eve still living in Salem?

-Has Andre gone to trial and been found guilty of Stefano's murder?

-Does Adrienne have breast cancer or not?

-How the heck did Sami escape the DiMera dungeon?

• Like 1

In the spirit of the Stefano Memorial episode - where the writers remembered how Victor had helped bring Stefano back to Salem and took the effort to write a few lines to resolve it by having others finally become aware of it - I thought it might be useful to have a thread where we could keep track of current or semi-current plots that were left dangling, and then check them off the list when they are finally, hopefully, resolved.

The List

-Is Eve still living in Salem?

-Has Andre gone to trial and been found guilty of Stefano's murder?

-Does Adrienne have breast cancer or not?

-How the heck did Sami escape the DiMera dungeon?

Edited by Apprentice79

Have any characters other than Hope wondered why Aiden tried to kill her, and how/why he went from seemingly normal and charming to murderous?

• Like 3

If DiMera family had a serum they could use to inject people and being them back to life why the fuck did they need to pursue & manipulate Failure for her inherited Ireland nanny land parcel?

And why aren't they using it to command vast fortunes from entire countries and terrorist groups?

• Like 5

I was happy to forget that crap because of KM's constant grin when she's getting something and just puts it into her pocket like things she deserves.  She never fulfilled her promise to go see the nanny who may or may not have died by now supposedly without heirs.

Pretty much all of last year was about KM especially the anniversary.  I remember thinking, Jenn had a kid in boarding school plus a nanny and didn't even call her son home when his father died?  I get that she was angered to no end for Jack's "walkabout" abandonment. But what was she actually doing to ignore these kids so much?  I was kind of surprised Fail said she also went to boarding school, I didn't know that.  And it's bloody expensive in England. I guess it qualified her for a job at will from Jenn.  With cadillac benefits. 

• Like 2

I was gonna ask about the loose diamonds at Daniel and Parker's apartment also.

I knew well enough to include that in The List, but since I wasn't watching at the time I don't actually know what happened there. Did some of Serena's Elephant diamonds spill over the cushions?

EDIT: How did I forget this one?

-Did anyone ever figure out that Clyde was responsible for EJ's murder?

Edited by DisneyBoy

When Eric came back to the show from Africa, he was plagued by nightmares. What happened over there?

When Eric came back to the show from Africa, he was plagued by nightmares. What happened over there?

Apparently, Elephant Diamonds.  That's all I've got, and I bet I put way more thought into it than the writers did Eric's SL.

Again this will be someway to prop princess Jar Jar since she inherited her mental illness and Ben escalated it. She would be perfect but for her shitty family and shitty ex. RME

Truth was she was always crazy in a different way than her family she was/is a deliberate sociopath with a lack of empathy for others. This is what made her appealing to psychotic Ben since he could appreciate and relate to her selfishness and moral repugnance. Of course being who she is she burned him and it set him on fire.

• Like 8

...so he set the bed on fire. Poor bed.

Poor bed is right.  I can only hope for the mattress' sake it wasn't memory foam. 

• Like 3

If I'm not mistaken, it was revealed that a priest was killed in front of Eric and he blamed himself.

• Like 1

If it was revealed during the elephant story i can see why I or other people don't remember that. Snoozeville.

The only thing I got out of that was Parker thinks a Cost Plus/Pier One statue is more fun to play with than Legos or Transformers.

• Like 4

Wasn't the house they reno-ed for the Bicentennial supposed to become Doug and Julie's Bed & Breakfast? I remember hearing that back in December, but we haven't seen the place since and it hasn't been referenced either...was that just a rumor or a spoiler for a plot that got cut?

Wasn't the house they reno-ed for the Bicentennial supposed to become Doug and Julie's Bed & Breakfast? I remember hearing that back in December, but we haven't seen the place since and it hasn't been referenced either...was that just a rumor or a spoiler for a plot that got cut?

They opened it. The doctor that Hope tortured was staying there.

Hope knowing Deimos was the one who kidnapped and tortured Bo is probably the most shocking of the unresolved threads that we have going right now. Bo was the big return for the 50th anniversary and his demise led to Hope shooting Stefano. But now that the series is desperately reforming Deimos to make him more viable in the long-term, are they going to sweep this one under the rug or try and address it head-on?

• Like 2

On 25/03/2016 at 5:57 PM, DisneyBoy said:

The List

-Is Eve still living in Salem? (Resolved)

-Has Andre gone to trial and been found guilty of Stefano's murder? (Resolved)

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 1