Type keyword(s) to search

Ten Seasons Of Sick Michael Kors Project Runway Burns In Five Minutes

• Start Topic

Also missing is Appalachian Li'l Abner Barbie, one of my all time favorites. Kors really goes through many shades of orange in these clips. There is one in which he could easily hide in a bin of rotting oranges.

• Love 1

My fave is missing. Kors holds up his note card and whines 'I just wrote farty.' I don't recall which contestant or garment was involved, but I will remember this description until the day I die.

Me too!! I love that one.

• Love 1

I have watched every single episode of Project Runway that was ever made, and I didn't recognize half the people on that clip. I might or might not be getting old.

Nah. It's like eating potato chips. You're not supposed to remember every single one.

• Love 2

My fave is missing. Kors holds up his note card and whines 'I just wrote farty.' I don't recall which contestant or garment was involved, but I will remember this description until the day I die.

I *think* it was Wendy Pepper... definitely someone in one of the early seasons though!

This is hands down my most favorite quote said on any sort of TV ever.  I don't remember which episode it is from either, though I know it's an early one, and I've never found a clip of just that quote anywhere but it's still the best.

Both my husband and I say that all the time, especially when we're shopping.  And you have to say it in Michael Kors' sort of whiney voice in order to get the full effect - "farty" has a nice, long nasaly "a" sound to it.  

This is hands down my most favorite quote said on any sort of TV ever.  I don't remember which episode it is from either, though I know it's an early one

As I said above, it's from the one where they redesigned the postal uniform. Michael Kors said something along the lines of 'let's take something dowdy and make it even more matronly' and then looked at his card for the line. 

• Love 1

'let's take something dowdy and make it even more matronly'

Well, that one's in the clip package.  "Let's take something you already feel dowdy in, and make it even more matronly!"  Man, I just wouldn't have remembered the farty line being from this, but I don't doubt you're all right.  Hoo boy, Wendy Pepper's postal outfit.  Of course that also inspired Tim Gunn's most famous zinger - "don't defend the shoe."

Edited by ratgirlagogo
  • Love 1
On 3/28/2016 at 4:18 PM, amyruthanne said:

I miss Michael Kors and his crazy commentary. It often made a really bad runway so much better.

I miss MK all the time.  I guess he just decided to get off the Titanic before the band started to play :(

• Love 2
On 3/28/2016 at 0:04 AM, MSterling said:

Yeah, it was Wendy, the backstabbing frump. The postal uniform challenge.

Has anyone done one of these of Nina Garcia?

The only one for Nina is "editorial". lol  I know there is more, but she uses that one entirely too much.

• Love 1

"Brady Bunch dashiki" will always be my favorite because absolutely no one else could ever put those two concepts together. But, "transvestite flamenco dancer at a funeral" is coming in hot at second.

I also love how obsessed he is with bad crotches, and how devastated he is to see them. He asks the models to turn around just so he can see the train wreck from a different angle and cringe again. He can't stop himself.

I miss MK so much.

Edited by 7-Zark-7
  • Love 6

This remains my go-to Youtube video to watch when I'm having a crappy day and need a laugh. It's just always so funny.  This show is not the same without MK.

I love his horrified noises and gasps. I channel him when I shop just to entertain myself when I see ugly clothes.

"Mens' trousers with no pockets...it's like a legging friar tuck would wear!" makes me giggle every time. 

• Love 1