Type keyword(s) to search

Walking Gallery: Fanfiction, Fan Videos, Fan Art

• Start Topic

I wanted to make a thread where people can post about fan made Walking Dead creations.  So post your own or the work of others you want to recommend.

I made a multifandom video that includes Rick and Michonne

I have also seen some great videos by others that I wanted to share:

-This video merges interviews with clips from the show (I got a pick kick out of what a big Richonne shippers Andrew Lincoln  and his mom are) 

• Love 2

This is probably my favorite fan reaction video to the S6 finale. This guy cracks me up and I pretty much share the same feeling as him when watching that damn cliffhanger for the first time! You can skip ahead to the part when Negan makes his choice if you don't want to go through his whole monologue again.

• Love 1

There is a (probably true) spoiler about casting flashed at the very end of this video. It can be avoided simply be looking away from the cren once the video is near its end. The comedy is all verbal anyway. But, just to play it co,mpltely safe, let's see i I can post a video link inside spoiler tags...

Spoiler

• Love 1

This vid? Awesome.

"Characters are gonna give super long speeches nearly every episode".

"I imagine you'll have some fun moments sprinkled in there to keep things interesting?"

"No. The show's going to take itself super seriously."

On 24/03/2016 at 5:20 PM, Luckylyn said:

I made a multifandom video that includes Rick and Michonne

Hey, some good stuff there, I’ve got loads of good ideas but have no experience with video editing, I only have an IPad, do you know of any basic apps or such that would allow the creation of the sort of things above,

many thanks,

• Love 1
7 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Hey, some good stuff there, I’ve got loads of good ideas but have no experience with video editing, I only have an IPad, do you know of any basic apps or such that would allow the creation of the sort of things above,

many thanks,

I used the software that came with my PC (Windows Movie Maker)

• Love 1
13 hours ago, finkazoid said:

Had the chance to buy a new Ipad Pro and pen and I'm blown away with how easy it is to us and draw with.

Which do you think is the best one?

Rick and Negan.JPG

Geeze, they are both really good. But, the Negan picture if more realistic than the Rick pic. So, I vote Negan for Picture, but I'm team Rick. 

• Love 1

Okay, I know fan-made vids aren't real big here, but after Negan's stupid, time-wasting, pointless escape and all the zaniness that went with that, I felt compelled to do this silliness, just to ease my annoyance.

• LOL 2
(edited)

Okay, I know fan-made vids aren't real big here,

Well they should be, I’ve got to get some suitable kit to have a go, that was really good, keep them coming and it might pick up. We can never have too many Benny Hill chase sequences 

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 2

Thanks! It's certainly not what I consider my best work  (I mostly did Dexter, Sopranos and a couple movies) but I find nonsense like this a kind of therapeutic outlet and they amuse me no end.🤣

I use Sony Vegas. Windows Movie Maker is much easier to use but I gave it up in frustration. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Okay, I know fan-made vids aren't real big here, but after Negan's stupid, time-wasting, pointless escape and all the zaniness that went with that, I felt compelled to do this silliness, just to ease my annoyance.

God bless Benny Hill - and God bless you too, @AngelaHunter.  😆

• Love 1
23 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Absolutely, And for those of us who flourish in the world of the politically incorrect

"Benny Hill" could never exist now. Imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth? Political correctness survives even a zombie apocalypse.

51 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

"Benny Hill" could never exist now. Imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth? Political correctness survives even a zombie apocalypse.

...and Mel Brooks would be burned at the stake.

• Love 1