Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: He Blinded Me With Science

I think the best joke was the charity runner brain leading Blaine to give his henchmen instructions to keep feeding the zombies for the sake of humanity.

Hmm, I disagree that the charity runner brain was the motivator for that.  They had just extracted that brain when Blaine came downstairs, already holding the two files that he had prepared for Don E and Chief.  I think instead being on scientist brain allowed him to analyze the situation objectively and see that he needed a back up plan in case of his death if he did not want an eventual zombie massacre.  That's also part of the reason he wants them to stick to selling coffins, not drugs.  They are no match for Stacey Boss by any measure. 

I agree the second brain motivated him to make that sudden donation to the muscular dystrophy association at the end.

• Love 2

The makeup lady got a white streak of hair shortly after having sex with Blaine in the previous episode. It wasn't clear how much time had passed but it was less than 24 hours later.

I think they've purposely been slightly vague about how long it takes to get the telltale hair change. Still, assuming the zombie virus doesn't also kick hair growth into insanely high gear, the 5 minutes or so isn't enough time for Rita to have a full streak. 

Am I the only one who thinks the zombies were kept under ridiculously risky and insecure conditions in the Max Rager secret lab? Everything about that containment setup looked so haphazard and unsafe that it's a miracle it hasn't already led to the Zombie Apocalypse.

• Love 4

We saw some sort of transparent barrier in prior episodes, but that would have gotten in the way of the plot twist, so we'll presume it was removed for a good reason (and not just for the fun of being able to provoke a dangerous creature with a cattle prod).

Am I the only one who thinks the zombies were kept under ridiculously risky and insecure conditions in the Max Rager secret lab? Everything about that containment setup looked so haphazard and unsafe that it's a miracle it hasn't already led to the Zombie Apocalypse.

Seriously! 

Also, I assumed the implication of the elevator ding at the end of the episode and Vaughn Du Clark's reaction was meant to convey that the building was likely nearly empty, AND that their security freaking sucks if someone battered, bleeding, and possibly zombie'd could take the elevator from the secret area to the populated areas with no checkpoints. A simple scan for blood/vitals check would solve so many potential issues. 

I handwaved that there was an eyeball or finderprint scanner. I figure Du Clarke can afford technology I have on my phone, and Gilda would have still had both of those.

• Love 1