Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Of Vice and Men

Lisin
  • Start Topic

From IMDB: "Veronica is disappointed in Keith for his ongoing relationship with his client, Harmony, who invites him on a romantic weekend getaway. When Veronica retreats to Wallace and Piz's dorm room for some quiet time, Logan seeks her help in clearing Mercer of the rape charges, but refuses to give her his alibi."

Oh Veronica, we're all disappointed with Keith, and I totally understand her being mad at Logan about the alibi but she's just starting to be so HARSH to people she's supposed to love. I totally get the feeling, but it bothers me. I think it's supposed to though because the whole theme here is trust, which we get in spades from Meryl looking for her boyfriend. 

I like the revisit to the Fitzpatricks and how terrifying it is, and that Vinnie saves the day. Even if he's a big jerk he's still not going to let Veronica get hurt here. 

And then the end! So scary! I love the last scene of Keith and Logan taking care of Veronica. So sweet. 

Again, this is one that I've always struggled with because I think Veronica is being so colossally unfair to Keith.  Both he and Harmony are consenting adults, and it's a case where I feel like it could not be LESS OF VERONICA'S BUSINESS.  Ugh.

Yes, this is an episode about trust, and about Veronica being proven wrong when she always assumes the worst.  

• Love 1

I hate how judgmental Veronica is for most of this season, not only with Keith but with Logan and Weevil as well. I get that she's always held herself to a moral standard, but she's willing to do some shady things to get what she wants, and she knows that Keith is a good man so you'd think she'd give him the benefit of the doubt here. I suppose what we're seeing is her give him the dose of reality that "cheaters don't just leave their family" or whatever, but she could be nicer about it. 

• Love 1

Yeah, Veronica is real rough to Keith here. I guess part of it is maybe also that she's spent so much time being on the other side that she's kind of permanently in that mindset. (Good thing Harmony's husband went to Vinnie and not Keith with his suspicions though!)

They play the school radio station in the cafeteria? Definitely didn't do that at my school, and it was a good thing too because the people who worked there would have haaaaaated it.

The end is very scary – how the hell did they get her? Is it a cafeteria person?? Aaaand time to watch another.

• Love 1

I think that the person who drugged Veronica was following her and just waited for an opportunity, which he got when she left her drink unattended.  I'm just surprised that she didn't realize the feeling before going to the parking garage.  The question is, was it always intended to be just a warning, or would the person really have gone all the way through with it, had Veronica not managed to set off her car alarm and Logan not see/hear it and call out for her.

Veronica does need to trust her dad and Logan more, and she should take the FBI internship too.