Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Shoot

Didn't they just go through an EEOC investigation about not hiring enough African-Americans?

If I recall correctly, they weren't under investigation for their general hiring practices, but the specific way that they used to hire one set of interns and not hire Lucca.

Are we n supposed to see a woman giving a hand job as a sign that she is fun and fearless? Seems like total male fantasy to me.

I'm glad I went to college before turnitin. I wrote different essays for different schools. The pressure to have one go everywhere would have been unbearable. Best ones were for stanford because they asked specific questions, not a blank page to just write about myself! Had fun writing those... Answering questions.

I used to like the good wife

The last season us not really good

Before I respected Alicia even if I didn't agree with her I thought she was smart and able to take care I'd herself. But why us she now with this idiot investigator who can jot possibly be any good for her? And why does she expose herself to a scandal by showing off with him in public ? It seems stupid to run the chance of another scandal. What does she miss the press attention ?

She can do what she likes. So why be married at all ?

If her husband is no longer running why stay by him if all she wishes is to give a hand job to a guy who can only hope to be a fling ?

She seems to me to be losing all sense of purpose.

I am a fan of the show

I talk to other fans about the show

This is not a hate post

Yet I font like the show anymore

I don't respect Alicia...

I don't understand what happened to some characters, like kalinda , Elsbeth the judge grumpy, Cary, Elsbeth romantic affair, the military lawyer... To name a few there seeems to be untied knots.

Its like they start a story and if it doesn't have a good reception from the public they just toss it, never pick it up or give it an ending.

Why does Alicia say she doesn't like Grace anymore?

Why did Alicia's son and girlfriend decide to have an abortion ?

How did those characters grow or evolve?

Why does Alicia keep degenerating to prove she is "free" ?