Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiled Speculation

Kromm
  • Start Topic

GOTHAM (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT)

The fearsome secret origin of iconic Super-Villain The Scarecrow is revealed on Feb. 2 and Feb. 9, when Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and Bullock (Donal Logue) track down a killer who murders in the name of science. On Feb. 16, Gotham City turns into a three-ring circus when a clown attack traps Gordon and Dr. Thompkins (guest star Morena Baccarin) under the Big Top, and Gordon meets John Grayson (guest star Rob Gorrie), the father of the future Robin. Finally, on Feb. 23, Gordon and Bullock track down the Red Hood Gang, as Selina (Camren Bicondova) plays a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse with Ivy (guest star Clare Foley).

FOX - February 2015 Sweeps Press Release - Various Shows
Posted by Bradley Adams at Thursday, January 29, 201
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/fox-february-2015-sweeps-press-release.html
Gotham - Episode 1.17 - Red Hood

GORDON AND BULLOCK UNCOVER THE RED HOOD GANG ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23, ON FOX

Following several bank robberies, Gordon and Bullock investigate the Red Hood gang. Selina Kyle continues to bond with Barbara, and Fish Mooney tries to reclaim her position in the underworld in the all-new “Red Hood” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Feb. 23 (8:00-9:00 ET/PT) on FOX.

FOX Upcoming Episode Press Releases - Various Shows - 3rd February 2015

Posted by Nirat Anop at Tuesday, February 03, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/fox-upcoming-episode-press-releases.html

Edited by tv echo

Milo Ventimiglia cast in villain role.

The Heroes alum will recur on Season 1 of Fox’s Batman prequel Gotham as Jason Lennon, a serial killer known as the Ogre.

Jason — who shares a nickname with a DC Comics creation, but is not from the canon — is described as handsome, wealthy and seductive. He has been preying on the young women of Gotham for nearly a decade, luring them into his web and confronting them with a series of “tests” as he searches for his perfect mate. When the women fail to live up to his impossible standard, Lennon disposes of them quickly and viciously.

Gordon’s determination to bring down the killer sends both men — and those around them — on a course toward tragedy. 
Ventimiglia makes his debut in Episode 19.
NEW ALLIANCES WILL EMERGE ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, MARCH 2, ON FOX Colm Feore (“The Borgias,” “24”) Guest-Stars

Monday, March 2, On FOX

While Gordon seeks information about the recent controversy with Commissioner Loeb, Fish’s allegiance with the prisoners is questioned when she appears to join forces with Dr. Dulmacher (guest star Colm Feore, “The Borgias,” “24”). Meanwhile, after an attack close to home, Bruce deals with the aftermath in the all-new “Everyone Has A Cobblepot” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, March 2 (8:00-9:00 ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-118) (TV-14 L, V)

Gotham - Episode 1.18 - Everyone Has a Cobblepot - Press Release
Posted by DarkUFO at Friday, February 13, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/gotham-episode-118-everyone-has.html

I really wish they would start the second season 10 yrs from now. At least then you could still watch as the mob slowly gives way to the weird villians in Gotham, not to mention start seeing Bruce try out his Batman thing. At this point it's going to get boring with all the introdcutions and nowhere to go. The Joker is going to be what almost 40 from the looks of the guy here by the time Bruce/Batman comes along.

Since this is the spoiler specualtion thread, and since the official origin of the Joker is that he was the Red Hood and fell into a vat of "chemical Z" while Batman was chasing him. Does this mean that they changed the origin a bit or that the "Red Hood" is like Robin or the Dread Pirate Roberts and that there are five or six of them before you know what happens to poor Jerome?...that is if the Joker IS poor Jerome.

Gotham - Episode 1.19 - Beasts of Prey

A COLD CASE IS RE-OPENED ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, APRIL 13, ON FOX

Gordon and Bullock inspect a cold case involving the Ogre, a serial killer who targets young women in Gotham City. Meanwhile, Fish plots her escape from the Dollmaker, and Bruce and Selina confront Reggie in the all-new “Beasts of Prey” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, April 13 (8:00-9:00 ET/PT) on FOX.

FOX Upcoming Episode Press Releases - Various Shows - 23rd March 2015

Posted by Nirat Anop at Monday, March 23, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/03/fox-upcoming-episode-press-releases_23.html

Edited by tv echo
THE HUNT FOR THE OGRE CONTINUES ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, APRIL 20, ON FOX

Gordon and Bullock continue their investigation of the Ogre (guest star Milo Ventimiglia), who begins to make his move on someone close to Gordon. Meanwhile, Bruce and Selina team up to expose a corrupt Wayne Enterprises employee and Nygma comes to Kristin Kringle’s defense in the all-new “Under the Knife” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, April 20 (8:00-9:00 ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-120) (TV-14; D, L, V) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

FOX Upcoming Episode Press Releases - Various Shows - 28th March 2015

Posted by Paradox at Saturday, March 28, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/03/fox-upcoming-episode-press-releases_28.html

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

the Ogre (guest star Milo Ventimiglia), who begins to make his move on someone close to Gordon.

Let's see.....Thompson is too smart to fall for that. Selina is too young. Ivy is too crazy. Bullock probably isn't into that (neither is Montoya). Essen is too by-the-book. That leaves only one female character "close to Gordon": Barbara.

PLEASE, please, pretty PLEASE kill Barbara off already. The writers have done a horrible job with this character. We, the viewers, have suffered enough.

Edited by Milz
  • Love 1

Since this is the spoiler specualtion thread, and since the official origin of the Joker is that he was the Red Hood and fell into a vat of "chemical Z" while Batman was chasing him. Does this mean that they changed the origin a bit or that the "Red Hood" is like Robin or the Dread Pirate Roberts and that there are five or six of them before you know what happens to poor Jerome?...that is if the Joker IS poor Jerome.

Is that confirmed or is it heavily implied but not stated outright. I know in the comics that its going to be implied that he has been affected by the same meteorite that turned Vandal Savage immortal

Gotham stuff, if possible. — Kyle

Next week, Milo Ventimiglia makes his debut as a creepy serial killer who targets women, though he may make an exception for Gordon. Fish, meanwhile, will make a play to escape the Dollmaker, but will come up against an equally formidable new foe who could be her ultimate downfall.

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Orphan Black, S.H.I.E.L.D., Gotham, and more

BY NATALIE ABRAMS   Posted April 10 2015 — 3:31 PM EDT

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/10/spoiler-room-orphan-black-shield-gotham-spoilers

What’s the plan for Gotham's Barbara? Will she and Jim come face-to-face again before the end of the season? Or perhaps she confronts Leslie? –Nicole

Barbara actually figures into the Ogre storyline that kicks off Monday, and since Gordon will be on the hunt for the killer (played by Milo Ventimiglia), it’s safe to say the estranged lovers will be reunited, though perhaps under less-than-ideal circumstances. As for Barbara/Leslie, “Yes, they are going to meet in Episode 22 — and it’s a corker!” show boss Bruno Heller effuses. “Those two have several agendas they need to work their way through.”

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Revenge, Once, Grimm, Gotham, The Blacklist, NCIS, S.H.I.E.L.D., B99 and More

By Matt Webb Mitovich / April 10 2015, 6:26 AM PDT

http://tvline.com/2015/04/10/once-upon-a-time-emma-hook-may-sweeps-spoilers/

Gotham - Beasts of Prey - Advance Preview

Posted by popcultureguy at Saturday, April 11, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/04/gotham-beasts-of-prey-advance-preview.html

Edited by tv echo
Gotham (Fox)

Airs: Monday, May 4 at 8/7c

Creator Bruno Heller describes the first season-ender as "a big, boffo climax ending" that brings together all of this season's many threads. Viewers will see Nygma's full transition into the Riddler and may finally see the first hints of Bruce Wayne's batty alter ego. "Like many people do, Bruce discovers secrets about his parents he was not at all prepared for and make him doubt the foundation of his belief system and how he's been living his life," Heller says. "That leads to a stunning, life-changing discovery. He begins to understand that everyone has an inner shadow life, and that's the psychic trigger for his long journey forward." Also, look for Gordon, Penguin Maroni, Falcone and Fish Mooney to all cross paths in a spectacular collision not everyone will survive. "It wouldn't be a real showdown if everybody walked away from it, would it?" Heller says with a laugh. "Someone is not going to walk away from that."

Must-Watch Finales: Scoop on 33 Season-Enders

http://www.tvguide.com/galleries/must-watch-tv-finales-2015/photo/9a89a75b-e421-4349-b384-1808fd671325/

Edited by tv echo

Why do I have a dreadful feeling that 1. Barbara teams up the the Ogre to get rid of Lee or 2. Ogre targets Barbara and does a "whoopsie! Sorry Ma'am, but my sources swore you were Gordon's honey.  Pardon the confusion. Oh and before you leave, could you drop my shirts off at the dry cleaners?"

(edited)

Whoa... in the new promo, a crazy-looking Barbara threatens Leslie with a knife!

Gotham - New Promo - Destiny + Finale Cast Preview Featurette
Posted by Robert Fruin at Friday, May 01, 2015
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/05/gotham-new-promo-destiny.html

The finale sees Barbara agree to counseling with Leslie but is she already too far gone? When Falcone is deemed out Oswald proudly confesses his sins only to find himself caught in the middle of Jim's plans to intervene. Fish Mooney makes a dramatic reappearance with Selina in tow. Bonus: The fall of Fish Mooney is nigh and comes at the hands of one very happy self-proclaimed King of Gotham.

Raina Reveals: Exclusive Spoilers and Teasers - Gotham, New Girl, Orphan Black, Younger & More
Posted by Raina at Thursday, April 30, 2015
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/04/raina-reveals-exclusive-spoilers-and_30.html

Edited by tv echo
(edited)
Thanks for the Fish Mooney scoop, but now I’m worried about Gordon! Anything you can say about him in the Gotham finale? — Priya

Fish Mooney is not the only woman who will cause Gordon undue stress in the finale, as the love triangle with Leslie and Barbara will come to a head in a big way. “That is going to bear bitter fruit big time,” executive producer Bruno Heller says. “The audience knows a little more about what’s going on in that love triangle than Gordon or Leslie. They’re going to pay for that ignorance.” 

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Revenge, Game of Thrones, SVU and more

BY NATALIE ABRAMS  Posted May 1 2015 — 3:02 PM EDT

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/01/spoiler-room-scoop-revenge-game-thrones-svu-and-more

Edited by tv echo
the love triangle with Leslie and Barbara will come to a head in a big way.

Seriously ?  Why would Gordon ever try and reconnect with Barbara ? She was a mess before the Ogre and now she's a traumatized mess.

“That is going to bear bitter fruit big time,” executive producer Bruno Heller says.

I beg to differ, but that sounds like some utter bullshit.

The finale sees Barbara agree to counseling with Leslie but is she already too far gone?

Wait, what? That's part of the finale? It seems so...out of place. And Barbara and Leslie are going to counselling together, or she's going to counsel Barbara herself? Why on earth would Lee agree to GO to counselling with Barbara? Weird. I'm looking forward to it, but still....weird.

Also. Boring TV trope as in it looks like they are going to have the two woman face off against/fight each other, and let me guess, for Jim's love, etc. *sigh*

• Love 1

I once heard I rumor that we've already met Joker and have seen "him" from the start. What if it's Barbara? I don't think the show is smart or brave enough to go in that direction but I just thought I'd put it out there.

(edited)

A teenage Joker appeared in "The Blind Fortune Teller" episode:
http://screenrant.com/gotham-season-1-episode-16-blind-fortune-teller-reviews-joker/

Speaking of the Joker, as well as other S2 spoilers...

'Gotham' Boss: Season 2 to Focus on the Joker
MAY 04, 2015 6:00pm PT by Graeme McMillan
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/gotham-boss-bruno-heller-season-792824

"The plot between Barbara and Lee came out of the show as it developed," says Heller. Although, as with the Penguin storyline, there was always an ultimate aim in mind when it came to Jim Gordon's former fiancee. "We always knew from the start that Barbara was the wrong woman for Gordon," he admits, promising that "we're going to see how [her attack on Lee] plays out" in future episodes.

Another character who underwent an unexpected change in the finale was Selina Kyle (Camren Bicondova), who went from street thief to gun-toting mole upon Fish's reappearance. Heller explains that that doesn't mean she's turned evil exactly — more that she's just a regular teenager. "Selina is one of those interesting Gotham characters in that she's ambiguous," he says. "It's still very much a story of a girl, not a woman, and teenagers try on different roles. She's still a protean human being. We're playing with that — she's not going to become one thing or the other definitively until she's a grown up."
Something that did make it in was that final scene of Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) discovering a hidden passageway in Wayne Manor. Is that…the Bat-Cave? Heller laughs when the question is asked. "It's a fireplace that moves sideways and goes downstairs," says Heller. "It's not the Bat-Cave, because the Bat-Cave only comes into existence when Bruce Wayne decides to become Batman. Call it his father's office."

What is in that office, and what it means to Bruce, will form much of the first part of the show's second season. ("It's very much a visualization of one's parents' secret lives, their past, when you're a kid that age," says Heller. "When you're so young, the idea that your father and mother had hopes and dreams and secrets of their own. That's what that staircase leads to. Dark secrets.")

Also on tap for the second season, he says, is more on Edward Nygma's descent into darkness, what Oswald does now that he's become Gotham's king of crime and the much-anticipated return of a character only seen briefly in the show's first year.

"We're going to find out how the hell Jerome, the proto-Joker we met earlier in this season, connects with the Joker as people known him. That's the big focus of the beginning of the second season. We're going to tell the story of how the Joker came to be," Heller says, before pausing and adding, "That's teaser enough, I think."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

"We're going to find out how the hell Jerome, the proto-Joker we met earlier in this season, connects with the Joker as people known him. That's the big focus of the beginning of the second season. We're going to tell the story of how the Joker came to be," Heller says, before pausing and adding, "That's teaser enough, I think."

This really makes me wonder if that kid will be the actual Joker.

(edited)
Mark: Got any Gotham scoop?

As if Jim Gordon didn't have enough on his plate with the Penguin's rise to power, now he's going to have to deal with Amygdala! The Fox show is currently casting the Batman comics villain, an incredibly strong and aggressive dude with limited brain function, for season two. They're looking to cast a male in his 30s, described as a "hulking mountain of a man, with a bald or shaven head." The bigger and more muscular, the better!

Spoiler Chat: Scoop on The Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, The Good Wife, Homeland, Arrow and More!

by KRISTIN DOS SANTOS Tue., Jun. 16, 2015 10:10 AM PDT

http://www.eonline.com/news/666878/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-the-walking-dead-teen-wolf-the-good-wife-homeland-arrow-and-more

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Don't know if this is considered a spoiler, but just in case, I'm posting it here...

Gotham - Season 2
The origin story continues on GOTHAM and the stakes are higher than ever, as Super Villains more ambitious and depraved are introduced, and a realignment of alliances shakes up the fight for power in Gotham City. With Detective Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and the ethically questionable veteran Detective Harvey Bullock (Donal Logue) at the forefront of the fight against crime in this dangerously corrupt city, season two will witness Gordon's moral compass wavering, as he confronts Gotham's most notorious criminals. At the same time, he will continue his quest to gain the trust of the young Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz), who is on a clear path towards the man he is destined to become, after discovering his father's deepest secrets. In the epic turf war that occurred at the conclusion of season one, Oswald Cobblepot aka The Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) battled his way into power over Gotham's underworld. Heading into season two, GOTHAM will continue to follow the evolving stories of the city's most malevolent villains: Edward Nygma/The Riddler (Cory Michael Smith), whose transformation from Gotham PD's forensic expert to psychologically unhinged villain continues; Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman (Camren Bicondova), whose hard-knock existence propels her into a life of crime; and the increasingly unstable Barbara Kean (Erin Richards). GOTHAM also will explore the origins of new villains, including The Joker and Mr. Freeze.

2015/16 Season - Various Show Synopses
Posted by Bradley Adams at Tuesday, June 23, 2015
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/06/201516-season-various-show-synopses.html

Edited by tv echo

And now Barbara is officially being termed a villain.... that's interesting.

You know, I wonder if they might be planning on taking some liberties concerning her character, like turning her into an all-new, show-only villain. Wouldn't that be like how Harley Quinn got her start? My memories a bit hazy.

More and more villains are getting added, that's for sure.

Harley was invented specifically on Batman: The Animated Series, and only got into the comics much later.  So you're right on that.  I think the path Barbara takes could turn out to be interesting.... and it'll give Erin a chance to act, rather than stare blankly into space.

I agree. Making Barbara into a villain could be the making of her, character.

Also I wonder if given the general success of Fish in Season 1 if a) the show want to make sure there's always a female antagonist there, which is why Barbara is going down a dark path and Tigress is being brought in and b) will Fish herself later appear in the Batman comics. If Harley and Renee can, don't see why Fish can't even if it won't be for several years down the line or what not.

(edited)
Andy: I'll take whatever you've got on Gotham, please!

Who's ready for some new blood to hit the streets of Gotham? Fox's comic book drama is currently casting the recurring role of Scarlett St. George, an "ethereal looking, opinionated, beguiling, and free spirited" woman described as "full of charm and personality." Sounds like she's going to catch the eye of someone on Gotham PD…but the real question is, who?

Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Empire, The Flash, Teen Wolf, Nashville, UnREAL and More!

by KRISTIN DOS SANTOS Tue., Jul. 7, 2015 9:28 AM PDT

http://www.eonline.com/news/673399/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-empire-the-flash-teen-wolf-nashville-unreal-and-more

Edited by tv echo

This is going to get so convoluted. They have fifteen characters already. Plus their introducing at least four new players this season. Do they really need a revolving cast of 25?

It could work if each episode was a standalone piece of work, like Sin City, but it's going to get even more confusing.

(edited)

The Goldbergs star joins Gotham as Silver St. Cloud

Bruce Wayne is getting a love interest!

EW can exclusively reveal that The Goldbergs star Natalie Alyn Lind has joined Gotham’s second season as Silver St. Cloud, who’s described as an ethereal beauty with the pristine manners of a Gotham debutante. Add in the fact that she lost her parents at a young age, and it’s understandable why she and Bruce end up drawn to each other.

And as Bruce’s friend — and love interest — Silver introduces Bruce to her uncle Theo Galavan, who just so happens to be a billionaire philanthropist who’s running for Mayor. Needless to say, Bruce finds a father figure in Theo, but as for Silver, well, she’s described as having a heart beating with dark intent. In other words, she’s probably not someone Bruce wants to fall for.

Edited by AzureOwl