Type keyword(s) to search

Vanderpump/Kyle/Eileen/Rinna: Bigger Manipulator?

• Start Topic

POLL OPEN

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another poll! It's become a big topic and looks like it gets bigger towards the end of the season as well as during the reunion: who do you think is the most manipulative?

dish-110415-rhobh.jpg

I think Yolanda is very unpopular on this forum so I feel like there is no point including her because it would be a landslide lol.

Edited by nowcheckthat
  • Love 3

I'll say Vanderpump primarily because she has that other show too so there's more people involved. I don't think of it as a negative in her case, though, and I don't think she does much more than encourage people to say on camera what they're already saying.

• Love 2

Of the 4 choices presented, I vote for LVP. Like others have mentioned, Yoyo is definitely number 1. I struggle to understand what Eileen is doing or where she's coming from. She seems to like to stir the pot under the guise of resolving things but is clearly unable to let issues go. Rinna is a self-admitted pot-stirrer. Kyle strikes me as LVP's lap dog incapable of having an original thought, let alone being able to mastermind or manipulate anything or anyone.

• Love 2

Eileen. If you encourage someone to speak their own opinion or thoughts, it is not manipulating them to me BUT if you try to get someone to agree with your opinion/thoughts that are different or even slightly different from their own, it is manipulating IMO. That would and does make Eileen the manipulator of the HWs listed above.

Otherwise, it is Yolanda, hands down because she does stop the HWs from expressing their own opinions least they accused of "hurting/attacking/questioning a poor sick, isolated woman/mother".

• Love 11

Yolanda. The poll needs all the BH wives otherwise its like Andy's WWHL rigged polls.

Not really, I'm just asking out of the four I named who is the most manipulative. I didn't ask 'who is the most manipulative person on the show?'.

• Love 2

I'll say Rinna, the unpopular choice, because she is so passive aggressive and underhanded about it.  It's always something, and the conversation always goes back to her wide-eyed idiocy.  I don't get much malice from her, which I associate with a true manipulator, but almost a childish glee in beating a dead horse.  Rinna will never, ever be happy to leave a scab unpicked to heal.

I think Eileen is working to a script because she doesn't want to talk about anything real in her life.   I get a more genuine vibe from her at times, and I think her real personality peeks out, but this woman is an actress capable of playing many different roles.  I don't think she really gives a shit about anything but the paycheck, and after her long history on soaps she's a genius at spinning gold from garbage.  She'll be a manipulator if it's in the script.  Mostly she just looks bored.

VDP?  Yeah, she manipulates, yeah, she gets away with it, yeah she likes being on top.  Why else spend so much time on a lame show about her fabulous life?  She even does two of them!  But again, I'm sensing she's bored.  She can't go after Yo like she would like to, and Eileen doesn't offer her any real meat to sink her teeth into.

Kyle is an amateur next to these ladies, a follower, not a leader.  She's the Crabbe and Goyle to LVP's Draco.

Good thing Yo isn't on the list.  She is a nasty piece of work - a manipulator who sincerely believes all of her own lies and a harsh critic to anyone who doubts them.  Run, Daveeed, Run!  I get the feeling from David that he's used to being the alpha dog dick in any relationship, Yo snatched that away by using her sickness (imaginary or otherwise) to deflect any blame and take over the lead.  I'm glad it failed her, even if the really juicy stuff happened offscreen.  At least the schadenfreude of watching them phony up their doomed relationship is entertaining.  They know they are lying.  We know they are lying.  Everyone in the room knows they are lying.  And yet we still go on....

• Love 1

Kyle is an amateur next to these ladies, a follower, not a leader.  She's the Crabbe and Goyle to LVP's Draco.

Reo I blame you for taking me down this path. If we're looking for a Draco on this show then it's Yolanda in my opinion right down to the hair color. If Yolanda is Draco then Kim and Brandi are Crabbe and Goyle. Erika is Pansy Parkinson. I guess this makes LVP Harry Potter and Kyle as Ron. ;p

ETA: Andy is Dumbledore. 

Edited by Avaleigh

Honest question here.  If Lisar is a manipulator, who is she trying to manipulate?  Proving that Lisa is a manipulator?  Same goes for Eileen.  Just don't understand the reasoning here.

I can understand pot stirrers but I don't really get manipulators.   

• Love 2

Honest question here.  If Lisar is a manipulator, who is she trying to manipulate?  Proving that Lisa is a manipulator?  Same goes for Eileen.  Just don't understand the reasoning here.

I am kind of with you-I can't see who Lisar is manipulating she just seems to alienate.  I do think because she knew Kyle and LVP she managed to gain trust most new RH aren't privy to and she seems to have pretty much blown that to bits.  Maybe that is how she manipulates?   Eileen I think at this point is hell bent on trying to outgame LVP that she has lost all sense of purpose for undertaking the show.  Using the word manipulate, I can't think of how many more times Eileen is going to insert herself into situations and manipulate these premature, shallow, forced resolutions that have no staying power.  It seems to me Lisar and Eileen have broken out into a production rash.  They just seem to want to dictate the outcome of every situation.

• Love 3

Yolanda.  She has the unique talent for telling bald-faced lies and getting others to believe her.  I can't think of any other  HW who resorts to lying about others to gain a following.  I would have said LisaV except that I've never thought of Lisa as a liar.  She's uncanny in her ability to anticipate a problem and deflect the topic, but I've never seen her being outright dishonest.

• Love 6

The audience.

• Love 4

I think LR is trying to manipulate the viewers into thinking she's all sweetness and sass when, in reality, she's nothing but a weak follower. She claims she is a people pleaser, but in reality that translates into not being able to stand up for yourself and your beliefs.

• Love 2

The Dutch Ding a Ling aka Yoyo Munchausenfrausen

I was simply going to write in Yo, but this post is better.  How you say  munchenhousinfrauzen or something?  I have de lyme brain and a dirty white robe, I don't know how to say.

• Love 5

The Dutch Ding a Ling aka Yoyo Munchausenfrausen

I think that it's disrespectful NOT to use her name without her title (kinda like the cntless delessep),

The Baroness Yoyo Munchausenfrausen.

There are sowers and reapers and consumers - and everyone changes their job description as the season goes on?

The 'sowers' plant the seeds, the 'reapers' harvest and spread the scuttlebutt for the 'consumers'.

These ladies play hot potato with sacks of shit, when the music stops, whoever gets stuck with the bag is the loser. It's really dependent on the topic and how much and who hates each other at the moment?

• Love 2

Not really, I'm just asking out of the four I named who is the most manipulative. I didn't ask 'who is the most manipulative person on the show?'.

Friendly reminder.

I'm not team Yolanda but I'm kind of sick of every single thread becoming a 'Bash Yolanda' session, she really has nothing to do with this thread.

• Love 5