Type keyword(s) to search

Edna Garrett: Our Moral Compass

(edited)

Edna Garrett has served many roles over the course of her show; from the live-in supervisor, to school dietician, to managing two shops. Most importantly she was the girls role model, and was always there for the girls to turn to when they needed advice. Unfortunately she left us too soon to get married and join the Peace Corps.

Talk about all things Edna Garrett here. Favorite moments with the girls, favorite moments in general, least favorite Mrs. Garrett moments etc.

Edited by love21
(edited)

I'm going to be polemic and say that as much a Mrs. Garrett  was essential to the story and a wonderful mentor, I felt her jokes fell flat most of the times.

On the other hand, Beverly Ann - totally superfluous entity - was quite entertaining. Still I would have preferred if, once Mrs. G left, the girls would have lived alone. They were old enough not to need a supervisor in the house. Well, maybe just somebody for the shop.

Edited by sev

Glee S05.E15 has a short mention of the show, when watching FoL late at night, Sam explains it to Mercedes: "It's amazing. It's about this old redhead lady who runs this boarding school for lesbians. Then I think the lesbian school burns down so now the old redhead lady opened up this pot dispensary called Edna's Edibles. They all work there."

Makes you scratch your head... though Mrs.G did seem a bit high at times. ;)