Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggars: In the Media and TLC

As a reminder, the site's Politics Policy remains in effect.  Yes, Jim Bob is apparently running for office again. That does not make it an acceptable topic of conversation in here - unless for some mysterious reason, TLC brings the show back and it is discussed on there. Even then, it would be limited to how it was discussed on the show.

If you have any questions, please PM the mods, @SCARLETT45 and myself.

• Start Topic

Josh was already outed over the molestation story. Is it necessary to dig into every horrible thing he has ever done in his life? 

Abso-freaking-lutely. Josh, his parents and every adult member of this effed-up family have been fair game ever since the first moment they got on their soapboxes and declared that they knew better, did better and were better than the rest of us, especially those who dared to disagree.  The only family members whom I feel sorry for are the kids, who have no choice whatsoever. Joshie's "allegedly" cheating on his wife and paying for the privilege are just more nails in the coffin. Once again, Josh proves that if he had practiced what he preached and "[kept] sweet," he wouldn't be in trouble in the first place. Josh is not only getting what he deserves, he brought it on himself and his family. The more they're exposed for the judgmental, sanctimonious and hypocritical scumbags that they are, the better, as far as I'm concerned. 

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 19

I have no limits. I can't wait for the Lifetime movie, ala Betty Broderick. Which, by the way, I watch every time I catch it on Lifetime. Yes, I'm that pathetic.

Oh, me too. Best Lifetime Movie ever.
Meredith Baxter Birney in a crispy curl wig, chewing the scenery as Michelle. Mae Whitman (Ann Veal) as Anna. Rainn Wilson (from The Office) as Josh Duggar. Jenna Fischer (from The Office) as Jana Duggar. John Krasinski (from The Office) as Derick Dillard. Steve Carrell (from The Office) as Pa Seewald. Octomom as Jessa Duggar, Spencer Pratt as Ben Seewald. And featuring Geena Davis (and her tooth to gum ratio) as Jill Dillard. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 8

I hope that Anna divorces him while there are still some assets to divide and only ( only?) four children to uproot. I also hope when the Duggars come asking for money for their various projects they are told to go ask Josh for some cash. If he has enough money for an AM account certainly he can fund some internet videos.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 2

I have no limits.  I can't wait for the Lifetime movie, ala Betty Broderick.  Which, by the way, I watch every time I catch it on Lifetime.  Yes, I'm that pathetic.  

Pass the popcorn I am watching it along with you .

• Love 1
I have no limits.  I can't wait for the Lifetime movie, ala Betty Broderick.  Which, by the way, I watch every time I catch it on Lifetime.  Yes, I'm that pathetic.

[/quote

Oh, me too. Best Lifetime Movie ever.

I am in that club too, but in order to not go off topic, lets go to the closet. I have info on lots of these folks.

• Love 1

I hope that Anna divorces him while there are still some assets to divide and only ( only?) four children to uproot. I also hope when the Duggars come asking for money for their various projects they are told to go ask Josh for some cash. If he has enough money for an AM account certainly he can fund some internet videos.

An article I read said he used a credit card with Grandma Duggar's address?? Was she helping him keep a secret credit card or did he just not change the address on the card once he moved to DC?

An article I read said he used a credit card with Grandma Duggar's address?? Was she helping him keep a secret credit card or did he just not change the address on the card once he moved to DC?

I think the mold house or 'Maison Seewald' as it's currently known, was just Josh's residential address and billing address at the time. Grandma Duggar owns that house, she purchased it from Grandpa Ruark.

I hope the messages between Josh and whoever he talked to on there are released soon and they're as good as the Tiger Woods text messages. Whenever I his dumb ass face on my tv I just laugh and laugh and laugh. "No turkey unless it's a club sandwich!"

• Love 1

I hope the messages between Josh and whoever he talked to on there are released soon and they're as good as the Tiger Woods text messages. Whenever I his dumb ass face on my tv I just laugh and laugh and laugh. "No turkey unless it's a club sandwich!"

Apparently, if you have the time and inclination to dig through the data the hackers dumped online, you can find them.   That's what unpaid magazine interns are for, after all. 

I think the mold house or 'Maison Seewald' as it's currently known, was just Josh's residential address and billing address at the time. Grandma Duggar owns that house, she purchased it from Grandpa Ruark.

But wasn't he in DC in 2013/2014? Maybe he just hadn't changed the billing address.

I don't know if I would have released this information if it were my choice, but the people publishing stories about it are well within their own constitutional rights. If people reading it feel a sense of satisfaction that someone they disapprove of has handed himself a negative outcome, is that less worthy than Josh getting paid to influence the government to provide a negative outcome to people he disapproves of?

Also, I really hope that the silly little girls who think Jessa is living the dream are watching what's happening to Anna.

Edited by Julia
  • Love 11

But wasn't he in DC in 2013/2014? Maybe he just hadn't changed the billing address.

"Baby Gender Reveal & the Final Weigh In" aired May 21, 2013 that was the episode he told his parents he was moving to DC for FRC. The first "josh_the_man" account has dates in it's records for '2011-10-13 23:41:52’ and ’2012-12-07 00:07:22', well before the DC relocation. The second "ready4thisdc", has ’2014-07-05 14:06:47’ and ’2014-07-08 11:15:20’, the first date seems to refer to the $250 refund guarantee. Edited by Kokapetl

Any broad who would let Fug-ass Josh bust a nut in her needs her head examined, including Anna. I'm sure his 'O' face is what nightmares are made of.

svkll2.jpg

So hot though.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 6

"I humbly ask for your forgiveness."

No. 

Oh, there we go again. I never believed in you, son, so you didn't disappoint me. There's nothing for me to forgive. The people who believed in you deserve for you to beg their forgiveness sincerely, but if there's anything in history you won't and they're all going to feel obligated to give it to you anyway. And you'll never apologize to the vulnerable people you set out deliberately to hurt for pay.

Go away.

Edited by Julia
  • Love 11

ANYWAY, it said 95% of the people on the site were men trying to have an affair.  It seems to me Josh made a really poor cheating choice.  If you are trying to have an affair and the odds are stacked against you that way and you're Josh Duggar, well good luck with that.

Apparently he also had an account on OK Cupid, a regular dating site. I'll bet there are more. Cheaters rarely stop at one, especially if they're not getting results (and apparently Ashley Madison has very few women signed up.)

I'd be checking stuff like adultfriendfinder.com, too, and anything else like it.

And does anyone else think that the second Ash-Mad account might have been for dear ol' dad? Boy, would I love that!

Edited by okerry

No. 

NO #2      

Apparently he also had an account on OK Cupid, a regular dating site. I'll bet there are more. Cheaters rarely stop at one, especially if there not getting results (and apparently Ashley Madison has very few women signed up.)

I'd be checking stuff like adultfriendfinder.com, too, and anything else like it.

And does anyone else think that the second Ash-Mad account might have been for dear ol' dad? Boy, would I love that!

Plenty of Fundies?

• Love 3

NO #2

Plenty of Fundies?

No.

Oh, there we go again. I never believed in you, son, so you didn't disappoint me. There's nothing for me to forgive. The people who believed in you deserve for you to beg their forgiveness sincerely, but if there's anything in history you won't and they're all going to feel obligated to give it to you anyway. And you'll never apologize to the vulnerable people you set out deliberately to hurt for pay.

Go away.

I agree, this isn't up to us to forgive or not to forgive. We are the least affected and least important people in this situation. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5

Short of a sex tape, how could there be, really?

Another Duggar blessing of course! 

If Josh did have an affair, would he use a condom?

I don't think Josh even knows what a condom is.  Oh wait, it's a tool of the devil.

What about when he has his sexy hat on?

mfrygrlbek4szz9mb4jm.jpg

Rand, you must feel really embarrassed about now.

Apparently he also had an account on OK Cupid, a regular dating site. I'll bet there are more. Cheaters rarely stop at one, especially if they're not getting results (and apparently Ashley Madison has very few women signed up.)

I'm sure he's online typing as fast as he can't to delete all the other profiles.  

• Love 2

I signed up to adultfriendfinder because while I was looking for the facebook profile of coworker, I found a "couples profile" she may not have been aware of (the AFF username was close to their Facebook username).

What about when he has his sexy hat on?

mfrygrlbek4szz9mb4jm.jpg

Both of them are behatted.
  • Love 2

I have no limits. I can't wait for the Lifetime movie, ala Betty Broderick. Which, by the way, I watch every time I catch it on Lifetime. Yes, I'm that pathetic.

Me too. Betty Broderick is my patron saint. She did it so I didn't have to.

• Love 7

Plus, the Duggars and their fans made this big show of how all of that other stuff (i.e. the molestation) happened before Josh was a true Christian, and now he's walking with the Lord and all is good. So much for that. Of course, having a consensual affair with an adult is worlds away from molesting little girls, no argument there. But this still drives home just how bullshit his "traditional family values" platform was. The Duggars were demonizing LGBT people as anti-family perverts when their eldest son had multiple hypocritical skeletons in the closet? Screw 'em.

Yeah, the Duggars never hesitate to cast the stones at others with a big ol' "Well, these are our beliefs, that you're scum, per our religion".

Well, if a Duggar has the right then so do I. Hey Josh, when you vowed to God in your wedding to be faithful, it meant something other than *nothing*.

Hey Michelle and Jimbob - *good parents* don't cover up the multiple molestations in the family. You covered it up, therefore you are shitty parents and I really hope when the time comes for you to face your maker, the first words out of God's mouth are "you know I'm gay, right?" and the second being "Please explain to me why you did nothing to stop your son from molesting your daughters."

• Love 16

Single people have used Ashley Madison:

http://www.vice.com/read/im-a-single-woman-who-uses-ashley-madison-225

And a man tells his story about using the site to cheat on his wife:

http://www.vice.com/read/im-a-married-man-who-uses-ashley-madison-224

There are other articles with personal stories out there. I definitely think it was far easier to actually find hookups if users were in major metro areas, like LA or NYC. Or DC . . .

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 2

People and Us both have the statement on their sites.  Wonder if any of the leg humpers can bring themselves to defend him now.

Actually, I think there is a very real possibility that he may do something drastic.  This is rock bottom.

• Love 1

I seriously questioned whether the AM accounts belonged to Josh, but the family statement leaves no room for doubt. I can't wait to hear what the rabid fans will say in his defense. (Because you know there are tons of people out there who will never turn on the Duggars.)

Even though I am disgusted by everything AM stands for, I just want to say that even the creeps on there are deserving of Internet privacy. Today it's Ashley Madison; tomorrow it could be previously.tv or any other sites that have our personal information. (I totally use a burner email and fake names for account registrations, but know not everyone does.)

• Love 10

I seriously questioned whether the AM accounts belonged to Josh, but the family statement leaves no room for doubt. I can't wait to hear what the rabid fans will say in his defense. (Because you know there are tons of people out there who will never turn on the Duggars.)

Even though I am disgusted by everything AM stands for, I just want to say that even the creeps on there are deserving of Internet privacy. Today it's Ashley Madison; tomorrow it could be previously.tv or any other sites that have our personal information. (I totally use a burner email and fake names for account registrations, but know not everyone does.)

it's scary. All the legally permissible but stupid or objectionable things you've bought, said or seen on the Internet is recorded in detail, and can be exposed at any moment.
  • Love 2