Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
DollEyes

Movie Star Crushes

On 4/21/2020 at 3:47 PM, Browncoat said:

Stanley Tucci can make me a cocktail any time.  

TIL Stanley Tucci is married to Felicity Blunt, Emily's sister. (She's the cameraperson for the videos)

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

I just found out that Stanley Tucci and Colin Firth will be playing a couple in Supernova, and I can't decide whether to be thrilled that two of my long-term crushes will be partners, or bummed that it's in a movie about dementia (which I tend to avoid due to family experience).

• Like 6

1 hour ago, coppersin said:

I just found out that Stanley Tucci and Colin Firth will be playing a couple in Supernova, and I can't decide whether to be thrilled that two of my long-term crushes will be partners, or bummed that it's in a movie about dementia (which I tend to avoid due to family experience).

Oh my.  I'm right there with you on all counts.

• Like 1

After watching/loving Hamilton  on Disney + on the 4th of July with the original Broadway cast, it was full of hotness, whether it was composer/star Lin-Manuel Miranda, Leslie Odom Jr., Christopher Jackson,  Okieriete Onadowan, Jonathan Geoff, Anthony Ramos or Daveed Diggs-who, as Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson, was fine in two languages.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Like 7

I'm watching Mrs. America and I literally sighed when James Marsden showed up.  I've had a crush on him since Disturbing Behavior in 1998.  And he looks damn near the same now as he did back then.  

• Like 4

On 12/13/2019 at 10:28 AM, Zola said:

I watched "Spotlight" last night, and I must admit to being fully locked & loaded on Rachel McAdams as Sacha Pfeiffer.

I haven't seen many of her films but she was pretty great here, and she has the most sensual eyes too!

When I watched GAME NIGHT one thing kept occurring to me and that is that Rachel is one of the most beautiful women ever.

• Like 2

As if there's not enough reasons to heart Chris Evans already, there's an Instagram video of him shirtless and tattooed doing a backflip into his pool with his dog Dodger running around in the background, looking just as adorable.🥰

• Like 6

In loving memory of Christopher Plummer, let us all remember how hard we crushed on Captain Von Trapp.

"You may call me...Captain." Damn, that was hot.

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

In loving memory of Christopher Plummer, let us all remember how hard we crushed on Captain Von Trapp.

Oh yes.  

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

4 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Ah, but would the Captain have been as hot had he  instead instructed Maria , "You may call me. .. GAY-org!' ( the German pronunciation of Georg Von Trapp's given name which Maria never once uttered onscreen even after their marriage. ..but his former fiance the Baroness  Elsa did  call him that a single time)?

Edited by Blergh
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

12 hours ago, Blergh said:

Ah, but would the Captain have been as hot had he  instead instructed Maria , "You may call me. .. GAY-org!' ( the German pronunciation of Georg Von Trapp's given name which Maria never once uttered onscreen even after their marriage. ..but his former fiance the Baroness  Elsa did  call him that a single time)?

Yes.  

• Like 2

Had a huge crush on Bridget Fonda for years.

Then she pretty much retired from acting....   *sigh*

Pierce Brosnan* is just gorgeous.

That is all.

*Coming up for air after a weekend of rewatching Remington Steele and GoldenEye.

• Like 7

Another Classic Hollywood crush of mine? James Mason. Mason in his prime was sexy AF, with those intense, expressive eyes, and that gorgeous speaking voice. God, what a Mr. Darcy he would have made.

And, yes, I know Eddie Izzard loves to imitate Mason in his stand-up routines, but that hasn't diminished my crush one bit (though it is a riot).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wiendish Fitch said:

Another Classic Hollywood crush of mine? James Mason. Mason in his prime was sexy AF, with those intense, expressive eyes, and that gorgeous speaking voice. God, what a Mr. Darcy he would have made.

And, yes, I know Eddie Izzard loves to imitate Mason in his stand-up routines, but that hasn't diminished my crush one bit (though it is a riot).

So, did 'Salem's Lot increase or diminish your crush?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AimingforYoko said:

So, did 'Salem's Lot increase or diminish your crush?

Neither, because I avoid 99% of Stephen King adaptations. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

I just saw/loved the movie version of In the Heights, Lin-Manuel Miranda's first Tony-winning musical pre-Hamilton and co-star Corey Hawkins is adorable, Jimmy Smits is in "Cat Daddy" mode (as in an older man who can still get it) and star Anthony Ramos manages to not only be hot, adorable and extremely talented at the same time, he's even got a Calvin Klein underwear ad that's a billboard in Times Square.

BTW, L-MM's got a cameo and he's nothing to sneeze at, either.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Like 4

On 6/10/2021 at 9:49 AM, DollEyes said:

I just saw/loved the movie version of In the Heights, Lin-Manuel Miranda's first Tony-winning musical pre-Hamilton and co-star Corey Hawkins is adorable, Jimmy Smits is in "Cat Daddy" mode (as in an older man who can still get it) and star Anthony Ramos manages to not only be hot, adorable and extremely talented at the same time, he's even got a Calvin Klein underwear ad that's a billboard in Times Square.

BTW, L-MM's got a cameo and he's nothing to sneeze at, either.

Anthony Ramos was so adorable and hot and awkward as Usnavi.  I agree that Jimmy Smits is aging like fine wine.  

• Like 6

With the new Loki show, Tom Hiddleston proves he still as charming and handsome as ever! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Spartan Girl said:

With the new Loki show, Tom Hiddleston proves he still as charming and handsome as ever! 

The flashback of him on the airplane?*  ::swoon::

*It's too new for me to risk spoiling it with more detail

Edited by Shannon L.
  • Like 4