Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: At Home & Away

• Start Topic

Those plastic plates and cups are $1 vs the ceramic plates, bowls and mugs that are typically $4-$6/each. We already know that Boob raised her to be a tight wad, so their going with the plastic option doesn't surprise me at all.

Plus, how are they expected to lug china dinnerware around when they live "in the field"™ ? (Said sarcastically). I realize their apartments w/amenities are much nicer than what we live in. Edited by Barb23
  • Love 1

Those plastic plates and cups are $1 vs the ceramic plates, bowls and mugs that are typically $4-$6/each. We already know that Boob raised her to be a tight wad, so their going with the plastic option doesn't surprise me at all.

If they find themselves by a Dollar Tree all of their ceramic/glass/etc. can be had for $1. each.

After seeing the insides of the Binessa and Dullard households I wouldn't trust anything to be cleaned well, especially plastic. Plastic also gets "filmy" and icky with use.

But that might not bother them.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 2

If they find themselves by a Dollar Tree all of their ceramic/glass/etc. can be had for $1. each.

I hear what you're saying, but I would rather see them eat off paper than the lead filled stuff from Dollar Tree. I wouldn't trust anything from there to eat off of. Although the other day when I was in there, they had some very pretty plates.

• Love 2

I hear what you're saying, but I would rather see them eat off paper than the lead filled stuff from Dollar Tree. I wouldn't trust anything from there to eat off of. Although the other day when I was in there, they had some very pretty plates.

I think the jury is still out on the Dollar-Tree-dishes-have-lead-in-them issue. My understanding is that any clear or cut glass is fine and if dishes have dishwasher/microwave safe on their bottoms they should be aok.

• Love 1

I think the jury is still out on the Dollar-Tree-dishes-have-lead-in-them issue. My understanding is that any clear or cut glass is fine and if dishes have dishwasher/microwave safe on their bottoms they should be aok.

I did not know that. Thanks! I may go back there then and take another look at those dishes. They really were pretty.

• Love 1

My takeaway from this show is :

Basically it's just a repackaged 19k & c, minus Josh. Although the emphasis might be the girls, everyone is making an appearance, including JBoob & Mechelle (grrrr).

So what happened to the outrage after the Josh scandal, causing TLC to pull the show?

And it's disgusting that they are making money again, as if being on a "reality" show is a career.

I agree with the previous poster that said they wanted to punch JBoob's stupid, grinning mug.

• Love 8