Type keyword(s) to search

Watch The Final Trailer For Daredevil's Second Season

Frank terrifies me in this one. That shot of him just standing there, splattered in blood, under a flickering fluorescent light? That's horror movie shit right there.

(I don't do well with horror movies.)

But I really like that this season is clearly going to follow up why The Hand wanted that specific block of property in Hell's Kitchen from season one.

Frank terrifies me in this one. That shot of him just standing there, splattered in blood, under a flickering fluorescent light? That's horror movie shit right there.

(I don't do well with horror movies.)

But I really like that this season is clearly going to follow up why The Hand wanted that specific block of property in Hell's Kitchen from season one.

Yeah, I like how they are introducing the Hand and the war that was touched on constantly in the first season. Not to mention this is also hints of the Iron Fist series being dropped here too apparently.

• Love 1

So psyched. Stick was one of my favorite parts of last season. The interactions between him and Matt cracks me up. And is that Madame Gao I hear? Who are those creepy kids we got a glimpse of? More blackskys? But aren't they extremely rare? Because I've been reading some comics I suspect those might be

purple children

, but who knows.

Slightly apprehensive about all the sex and possibly accompanying relationship drama. I sure hope there won't be any love triangles. It's hard to get through that kind of plot without someone (or everyone) coming off like idiots and/or sleaze-bags. I know some people complained last season that Foggy got more bedroom action than Matt. But I thought it was awesomely hilarious that people (mostly Foggy) just assume a hot and charming guy like Matt must be having sex all the time but he was really spending most of his time getting beat up.

The youtube comments already got all "lol he's getting three women thrown at him". I don't think Claire will go there with him again. As much as I thought the chemistry was scorching, she made it clear where she stands. Any relationship with Karen will probably keep being a slow build, I can see the potential but it's not there yet - probably would be a bit much to cram it into what's already looking like a packed season. That leaves this season just exploring the love/hate relationship with Electra (on the romantic relationship front) - I would be good with that.

• Love 1