Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
mstaken

Party of One: Unpopular TV Opinions

Recommended Posts

On 6/16/2020 at 7:37 PM, Neurochick said:

X Files was originally on Friday night.  The first season did not do well at all.  What happened was FOX really didn't have anything to air during the summer, so they aired repeats of the first season that summer.  That's when people started watching, and then that's when the Internet started to take off.  I think X Files might have been the first TV show that benefited from the Internet.

If you want an example of a show that the network seemed to hate, Hill Street Blues in its first season is pretty good.  They moved it from week to week.  One week it was on Tuesday, the next on Saturday, etc.  It was a miracle that they renewed it for the second season.  And that show changed television completely by bringing in story arcs that lasted between episodes.

I think X Files did benefit from the internet, but before that Quantum Leap definitely did.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, DoctorAtomic said:

Zhaan [touches Aeryn's wrist sympathetically, exhales] - He is Crichton. 

The show fairly pointed out when wormholes were involved, John got a little crazy, then he had a chip in his head where he was terrorized by Scorpius to the point where he essentially killed Aeryn, so being annoying isn't OOC. 

 

Ugh Scorpius, another annoying character with far too much screentime.

It's funny, because I always forget he exists till I'm reminded, I feel like I block him out. I rewatched it for the first time last year and I completely forgot about him till he appeared and it all came flooding back.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Meanwhile, I was thrilled when Scorpius showed up since I could see we were not gonna get the old tired 'he killed my brother' villain shit for four seasons. Crichton and Scorpius were so interesting. John Crichton is one of my favorite fictional characters ever but I'm not sure that's unpopular.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Somewhat connected.

 

I think that Stargate SG-1 was better in season 9 and 10 with Claudia Black and Ben Browder than it was in the couple of seasons before that (barring a few good episodes).  It was really getting stale.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I like (not love) Stargate but I zone out unless it's episodes with Ben or Claudia in them. Now, I know this opinion has to be unpopular!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/19/2020 at 1:21 PM, meep.meep said:

If you want an example of a show that the network seemed to hate, Hill Street Blues in its first season is pretty good.  They moved it from week to week.  One week it was on Tuesday, the next on Saturday, etc.  It was a miracle that they renewed it for the second season.  And that show changed television completely by bringing in story arcs that lasted between episodes.

I think X Files did benefit from the internet, but before that Quantum Leap definitely did.

Space: Above and Beyond was another show that was killed by FOX.  Mainly because the creators of the show were two X Files producers.  In 1996, X Files was FOX's jewel in the crown so they wanted their producers back. (And I know that for a FACT)  Not only did FOX cancel Space: Above and Beyond, they basically hid it away, probably because someone realized that if anybody watched it, they'd question any network's sanity for canceling it. 

Space: Above and Beyond was to me, an early version of Battlestar Galactica. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

As hokey and often simplistic the 1979-80 version of Battlestar Galactica was, I liked it much better than the depressing, broody and boot-deep 2005-2009 version. Why the former version didn't even make it one season while the latter lasted for four years, I will NEVER understand!  I couldn't even make it through one of the latter show's episodes. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I vaguely remember the original and at the time all I needed to be entertained were shows about unambiguously good guys vs. super evil bad guys: I was a kid. As an adult I still unabashedly love shows where the good guys always win though when I can feel enough emotional detachment from what's on the screen, I can also find shows about anger, fear and despair interesting.

Which is why at the moment I agree with you, @Blergh. I haven't been in a mood lately to watch shows where horrible things keep happening. SyFy recently ran a BSG marathon but I couldn't bring myself to watch it this time around even though I'd been glued to the TV for every second of the show when it was first run. I guess personal circumstances count as much as content does.

Edited by CoderLady
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Blergh said:

As hokey and often simplistic the 1979-80 version of Battlestar Galactica was, I liked it much better than the depressing, broody and boot-deep 2005-2009 version. Why the former version didn't even make it one season while the latter lasted for four years, I will NEVER understand!  I couldn't even make it through one of the latter show's episodes. 

I understand.  The original Battlestar Galactica was on ABC one of the big three networks, on Sunday night, while the reboot was on SyFy, on cable.  You need a lot more viewers for a network show than you do for a cable show.  Also the original BSG was on at a bad time, I think it was 7pm on Sunday night.  60 Minutes ruled that time slot then.  I remember watching it on an old black and white TV, when I was in college, in 1979.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I understand.  The original Battlestar Galactica was on ABC one of the big three networks, on Sunday night, while the reboot was on SyFy, on cable.  You need a lot more viewers for a network show than you do for a cable show.  Also the original BSG was on at a bad time, I think it was 7pm on Sunday night.  60 Minutes ruled that time slot then.  I remember watching it on an old black and white TV, when I was in college, in 1979.

And coming on as a TV Star Wars I doubt if Lucas himself could have made a successful Battlestar Galactica show reusing the same stock space dogfights week after week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Blergh said:

As hokey and often simplistic the 1979-80 version of Battlestar Galactica was, I liked it much better than the depressing, broody and boot-deep 2005-2009 version. Why the former version didn't even make it one season while the latter lasted for four years, I will NEVER understand!  I couldn't even make it through one of the latter show's episodes. 

I never watched the original. But the modern version was in that indefinable way, good. I'm not going to tell you to give it another chance. Just that despite the depressing and broodiness, I really liked it.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I really liked when SciFi reaired BSG the next day and Moore did commentary. You learn a ton about making a tv show. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I regret not watching BSG (the reboot; I have zero interest in the original) when it was on.  Friends tried to tell me I would like it despite not liking sci-fi - "it's a character/political drama that just happens to be set in space; it's mission is to not be typical sci-fi" - but I didn't give it a shot, despite the presence of Mary McDonnell, who is one of my favorite actors.  I finally bought the whole series on Blu-Ray a few years ago and loved it, but it would have been fun to watch and discuss it in real time.  Because that's a show that lends itself to very interesting discussion.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Raja said:

And coming on as a TV Star Wars I doubt if Lucas himself could have made a successful Battlestar Galactica show reusing the same stock space dogfights week after week.

But mostly it was the stupid robot dog.  And the adorable moppet.

Although it was progressive - they had two black guys!  Tighe and Boomer.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Overall, BSG was objectively good. It had some clunkers, and I think that stemmed from extended episode orders. It's really a ten episode season show. 

They kind of painted themselves into a corner with the twelve models but I think they got out of it in a clever way. 

I still love Balthar and Six looking at each other all wtf - You can see them?! 

33 is arguably one of the best scifi TV episodes. 

They also really struck the right balance with the techno babble. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bastet said:

I regret not watching BSG (the reboot; I have zero interest in the original) when it was on.  Friends tried to tell me I would like it despite not liking sci-fi - "it's a character/political drama that just happens to be set in space; it's mission is to not be typical sci-fi" - but I didn't give it a shot, despite the presence of Mary McDonnell, who is one of my favorite actors.  I finally bought the whole series on Blu-Ray a few years ago and loved it, but it would have been fun to watch and discuss it in real time.  Because that's a show that lends itself to very interesting discussion.

I remember those discussions on the old TWoP boards. They were really good, and, if I recall, usually without the rancor that makes up so much debate and discussion these days. They would go on for pages and pages [and so did Jacob's recaps, the point where they were novellas (increasingly excruciatingly pretentious novellas)].

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, meep.meep said:

But mostly it was the stupid robot dog.  

I loved that robot dog..it was the only toy I bought out of that franchise's toy line. 

My unpopular opinion, was that I'd rather watch the cheesy BSG than The Waltons or Little House on the Prairie. I found them incredibly dull.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

My UO is that I prefer original recipe Starbuck. I also found new BSG tried to be too deep by the end. I like deep when it seems effortless. I enjoyed the earlier new BSG more than the last two seasons. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I never had any interest in the new Battlestar Galactica and yet I loved the prequel Caprica which I assume is an UO since it didn't last very long. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

It did get to be a little much by the end, but I think that's partly of the painting into the corner. 

They had good actors, who seemed just like nice people. 

It's an interesting show. I like Farscape way way better because I like weird aliens and just the batshit. But I liked the take on playing BSG straight, so to speak. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Playing it straight, BSG.

Playing it for laughs, Farscape.

Playing it for WTF crazy, Lexx.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

There's room to love many different space operas. Isn't it wonderful?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Terribly unpopular opinion... The Office and Parks and Rec were not funny.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Enigma X said:

My UO is that I prefer original recipe Starbuck. I also found new BSG tried to be too deep by the end. I like deep when it seems effortless. I enjoyed the earlier new BSG more than the last two seasons. 

Out of its four seasons, nu-BSG had 2 1/2 good ones. I think after the colonials escaped from New Caprica that the show turned into a mess. 

This is still one of my favorite scenes. Gives me chills every time.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Oh I'm totally fine with Lexx. tbh the third season is some solid high concept scifi. 

And then Gigerota being the pope was funny af. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Space: Above and Beyond was another show that was killed by FOX.  Mainly because the creators of the show were two X Files producers.  In 1996, X Files was FOX's jewel in the crown so they wanted their producers back. (And I know that for a FACT)  Not only did FOX cancel Space: Above and Beyond, they basically hid it away, probably because someone realized that if anybody watched it, they'd question any network's sanity for canceling it. 

Space: Above and Beyond was to me, an early version of Battlestar Galactica. 

I remember watching that show, I watched a bunch of episodes when it first came out then I watched the whole series on DVD probably around 2005. From what I remember from the rewatch was that it was a great concept (WWII in space with space ships that don't try to fly like airplanes) but the season was super uneven with some great episodes and some super crappy ones. I also remember that it must have cost a fortune with all that mid 90s CGI to the point where it probably had to be a hit to even be able to stay on TV.

3 hours ago, ouinason said:

Playing it for WTF crazy, Lexx.

I totally forget that was a show. I never actually watched it, the only thing I remember about that one was if, on Canadian TV if you were ever channel surfing and found that show on one of the French channels it was sometimes a European version with nudity.

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

and so did Jacob's recaps, the point where they were novellas (increasingly excruciatingly pretentious novellas)

Jacob's recaps were the WORST. Not just for BSG, but in general.

I actually liked BSG all the way to the end...yes, even the final season and the finale itself as well.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, DoctorAtomic said:

33 is arguably one of the best scifi TV episodes. 

Fixed that for you.

As great at BSG was, The Expanse is even better.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

Fixed that for you.

As great at BSG was, The Expanse is even better.  

Funny. I like the first two books. I've browsed the wiki and flipped through the RPG. I like the clips I've seen of the show. But I've never felt the desire to actually watch it.

Share this post


Link to post

8 minutes ago, Anduin said:

Funny. I like the first two books. I've browsed the wiki and flipped through the RPG. I like the clips I've seen of the show. But I've never felt the desire to actually watch it.

Back when Stargate Universe was on I made the comment that the Stargate franchise was not just SF but a hybrid military SF franchise and Universe got the military all wrong where as on SG-1 the military part felt right.

As a TV show the NuBattlestar Galatica came off as hard military SF. More what we think it would really look like given the genocide of their society . Back on the original show one of the first episodes was visiting a casino planet with life going on as normal. It would be like today any android/robot show has a sexbot episode pushed forward out of order by the network to get sex on the air as soon as possible. Now the WWII fighter combat of the warriors flying Vipers against Cylon Raiders might be wrong but  the military interactions among the crew felt like a real working ship which was also a thing in Space: Above and Beyond. Where as the original BSG just had the Star Wars fighters.

The Expanse is more hard SF with military veteran characters but the physics of their space travel and combat feels right just like the human interactions of the NuBSG miniseries  felt right.

Share this post


Link to post

I watched BSG a few years ago since so many people I know loved it. I thought it was fine. I certainly never got that into it. I think though that if I had watched it as it aired I would have been obsessed. It's a show that it'd be fun to talk about every week.

I didn't even know there was a prequel lol. It doesn't seem to be streaming though. I did look up Lexx and it's on Tubi so maybe I'll think about checking it out.

I meant to watch The Expanse but then I never did lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Raja said:

The Expanse is more hard SF with military veteran characters but the physics of their space travel and combat feels right just like the human interactions of the NuBSG miniseries  felt right.

For me the appeal of the first season was the four strangers thrown together who overcome cultural differences to make a family. It’s a political drama and it’s a noirish mystery. But it’s mostly about Avasarala’s fabulous saris and jewelry. 😄

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I wasn't obsessed with BSG but I did enjoy watching every week and talking about it at the old place. It certainly was a unique show airing at the time. I mean, it wasn't Farscape.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I did look up Lexx and it's on Tubi so maybe I'll think about checking it out.

There's 4 tv movies, and 4 seasons of the tv show. It's ridiculous and absurd at times, but I recommend it. Not all scifi needs to be serious and ponderous. I'll give them credit, the whole Shadow concept is interesting. And I loved Brigadoom.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, meep.meep said:

But mostly it was the stupid robot dog.  And the adorable moppet.

Although it was progressive - they had two black guys!  Tighe and Boomer.

The robot and moppet were annoying, but the interplay between Starbuck, Apollo and Boomer were worth the effort for me.  And the line between good and evil wasn't always so distinctly defined, especially later in the season with Baltar.

I had no interest in the reboot, still have no interest, and will never have any.  I don't always object to dark, bleak and political, but that wasn't what Battlestar Galactica was to me, and seeing it that way is a dealbreaker for me.

21 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

They would go on for pages and pages [and so did Jacob's recaps, the point where they were novellas (increasingly excruciatingly pretentious novellas)].

That was what happened to all of Jacob's recaps.  The last season he did American Idol recaps was the longest couple of months of my life.

21 hours ago, Enigma X said:

My UO is that I prefer original recipe Starbuck. I also found new BSG tried to be too deep by the end. I like deep when it seems effortless. I enjoyed the earlier new BSG more than the last two seasons. 

Reboot Starbuck was why I never started watching the reboot.  If it's not Dirk Benedict, it's not Starbuck to me.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I actually hated Starbuck on NuBSG. Although, I think it was mainly because of the actress. I found her nearly unwatchable.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I actually hated Starbuck on NuBSG. Although, I think it was mainly because of the actress. I found her nearly unwatchable.

I think they tried too hard to show she was a hard-ass fighter jock, just any other macho dickhead.

I will add this about Jacob's recaps: one line has stuck with me after all these years (assuming I'm remembering correctly). I think it's the episode where Apollo and Starbuck start kissing, aggressive and almost feral, and Jacob says: "There are hands, and they are angry hands."

Is "Lexx" the sci-fi show that had giant insects (or something that looked like them) as spaceships or flying machines or something? I think I watched maybe one season of it. If it's on Tubi, I might have to check it out again. (If you can accept Tubi's limitations, with oddball show selections and commercial interruptions that don't follow any logical placement, it's not a bad streaming service. I was able to watch "Space: 1999" there.) 

 

Edited by SmithW6079
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, SmithW6079 said:

Is "Lexx" the sci-fi show that had giant insects (or something that looked like them) as spaceships or flying machines or something?

27 minutes ago, SmithW6079 said:

I think they tried too hard to show she was a hard-ass fighter jock, just any other macho dickhead. 

Agreed. Not necessarily the actor's fault. I think she was directed to be over the top. At the end I think they were too coy about her being the angel. I get they didn't want to just tell the audience but you knew something was up. 

The Lexx is a living ship that's basically a big dragonfly. It eats planets. 

Share this post


Link to post

I hated that they made Starbucks a woman and Boomer a Cylon.

Plus the original Cylons were cool with that red eye and metallic voice “By Your Command”.  Tighe, Boomer, Apollo, Starbuck, Cassie, Adama, Baltar, Jolly, and Greenbean were great characters.  Athena was a dud, as was the doctor IMO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

My latest UO is the moment when a show gets bad, I mean really bad. I have spent hours loving this show then suddenly I am hate watching the show, I have tried 3, 4, 5 episodes and it has become unwatchable. My UO is I would rather leave and enjoy the past than stick around and hate what I am watching.

It is hard, like addiction hard to say goodbye, but I decided not to hate watch anymore. A few examples for myself:

  1. Chicago Fire
  2. 911
  3. Suits (ended)
  4. A Million Little Things
  5. The Good Fight
  6. *Billions (just happened, show has become unwatchable)

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I can't do the hate watch thing anymore. I hate watched Smallville for at least 5 years out of the 10, but I was still getting enjoyment out of it even if it was nothing more than yelling at the TV which was sorta fun. Now, no way. When Walking Dead started getting so bad I hung in there for a while but then I was like nope, byeee. Can't do it anymore.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I've never hate-watched something. I just don't think I could do it. I very much get people wanting to stick with a show to the end if it's one they'd been following since the beginning and whatnot, even if they don't like it anymore. It would be tough to just completely drop something you used to love, even if you personally know it'd probably be the best thing to do.

But I dunno, at the same time, life is just too short for me to want to keep watching something I couldn't stand anymore. Plus, in this day and age, with spoilers and episode guides and whatnot all over the place, there's always ways to keep tabs on what's happening with a show, or check out how it ends, if you are still curious despite not watching anymore. 

Plus, for the people who are still watching and still do enjoy the show to some degree, even if they agree with some of the criticisms people make about it, at some point having someone hanging around and doing nothing but constantly dumping on the show can suck the fun out of it for everyone else, or can make discussion, be it positive or negative, harder. It's one thing to criticize a show-no series is perfect after all, criticism should be allowed. It's another entirely, though, to just keep hammering home the same gripes over and over again and getting increasingly bitter about it.

  • Like 14
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I stuck with Moonlighting, every episode of seasons four and five ranging from mediocre to godsawful with some scattered classic moments, to see the series through because I had once loved it beyond reason.  To what end?  To watch a lackluster finale with characters who were shadows of their former selves.

That experience permanently cured me of any need to be a completionist come what may.  From then on, I walked away from several shows I'd once loved once I was consistently unhappy with them and didn't have any reason to think that would change.  People still sometimes try to persuade me to watch later seasons of X,Y,Z shows, but - nope. 

Even with The X-Files, where the bloom gradually came off the rose starting somewhere in season five, and I checked out entirely somewhere in the latter half of season seven, yet went to the midnight showing of the post-series movie and then watched seasons 10 and 11.  I get some incredulous "you're STILL not going to watch 8 and 9"?  No, I'm not.  Nothing anyone, anywhere, in all I've read - and this is a show with lots of internet commentary over the last 20 years - has made me think I'd enjoy it.  I have no interest in spending my time watching something just to pontificate on all the ways it sucks.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bastet said:

I stuck with Moonlighting, every episode of seasons four and five ranging from mediocre to godsawful with some scattered classic moments, to see the series through because I had once loved it beyond reason.  To what end?  To watch a lackluster finale with characters who were shadows of their former selves.

That experience permanently cured me of any need to be a completionist come what may.  From then on, I walked away from several shows I'd once loved once I was consistently unhappy with them and didn't have any reason to think that would change.  People still sometimes try to persuade me to watch later seasons of X,Y,Z shows, but - nope. 

Even with The X-Files, where the bloom gradually came off the rose starting somewhere in season five, and I checked out entirely somewhere in the latter half of season seven, yet went to the midnight showing of the post-series movie and then watched seasons 10 and 11.  I get some incredulous "you're STILL not going to watch 8 and 9"?  No, I'm not.  Nothing anyone, anywhere, in all I've read - and this is a show with lots of internet commentary over the last 20 years - has made me think I'd enjoy it.  I have no interest in spending my time watching something just to pontificate on all the ways it sucks.

I watched every episode of the X-Files until the reveal that Samantha Mulder was dead all along. Mulder's search for his sister drew me to the show. I thought it would have been a nice reward to reunite them after putting Mulder and Scully through hell. It also would have been interesting to see two people who are related to each other but are strangers.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I used to hang onto shows all the way through even when they got boring or enraging but I usually don't feel the need to do that anymore. I think it was probably HIMYM that cured me of it. Wasting 9 years on that shit changed me lol.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I'm a big fan of dropping a show, but coming back to watch the final episode, just so I know how it ends. That was me with Lost. I gave up on the mid-S3, so I was able to absolutely enjoy the finale. 

I stopped watching Dexter when Charlotte Rampling was trying to make the serial killing not Dexter's fault. I came back for that finale and have regretted every moment of it. 

I wouldn't say I hate-watch anything, but I enjoy a good "trash-watch." Harper's Island was terrible, but I loved watching it every week and giggling about who was going to get killed next. Also, now that I've seen No Offence I have a greater appreciation for Abby Mills, but how I miss Hot Fisherman. 

Also, I don't know if this is unpopular or not, but I unequivocally love Callum Keith Rennie in everything and want his character to win/live/succeed. I loved Leoben. I loved John Wakefield. I loved Karl Malus. I'll be watching something and Callum will show up, even as a tertiary character and I'm all, "I want that guy to get away with the murder/come out on top/have a main love interest." I think I fell in love with him as some rando in Highlander: The Series.

Also, in Highlander: The Series, Methos was a thousand times more likeable than Duncan MacLeod. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

If people choose to hate-watch a show that is their prerogative. I personally don't have that energy. I also won't mess it up for the people still enjoying the show and take over a forum with my discontent. This is why I peaced out on the Walking Dead years ago.

In a similar vein, I don't get people who announce they are leaving a forum within the forum repeatedly. I get doing it once, to get it off your chest, and then actually leaving. I dont even do that though.

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

I only hate watch if there's something I still absolutely love.  There were a lot of elements I loved about Smash, for instance.  So even though so much of the storytelling choices enraged me, and I considered myself hate watching it, there were things I didn't want to miss (Ivy, the songs...etc.)

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

I wouldn't say I hate-watch anything, but I enjoy a good "trash-watch." Harper's Island was terrible, but I loved watching it every week and giggling about who was going to get killed next.

I loved that show! Yeah, trash-watching I can get behind.

 

37 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

I'm a big fan of dropping a show, but coming back to watch the final episode, just so I know how it ends. That was me with Lost. I gave up on the mid-S3, so I was able to absolutely enjoy the finale. 

Meanwhile, I've been known to drop a show with just a few episodes to go, sometimes with just one. X-Files I'm talkin bout you.

I think the last thing I hate watched to end was Vampire Diaries. No more, I don't even have time to watch shows I like these days.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Rather than hate-watching, I usually hate-read recaps after I stop watching because I still am nosy and want to know but don't want to watch. Did that for years with The Walking Dead and Outlander before even that got too annoying. LOL

I think the closest I came to hate-watching was sticking with Victoria after seasons 1 and 2. But it wasn't a huge time commitment, and it was still entertaining in spots. I guess I was driven more by morbid curiosity about how much worse it could get. (That and I watched it with my grandma, and we had fun bonding over shared WTF moments.) Oh and I can't understate how much I was driven by the hope I'd see more David Oakes. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size