Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Hi, Infidelity

Lisin
  • Start Topic

From IMDB: "Veronica is accused of plagiarizing her paper for Professor Landry's criminology class. In trying to clear herself, she discovers that her mentor is not who she thought he was. Wallace is pardoned by Dean O'Dell for cheating on his exam, but makes a decision that could affect his college career. Piz invites Veronica to a night of bowling and she decides to bring Logan and Parker, unaware Piz wanted the evening to be more of a date."

OK I can't believe it's taken me this long to talk about the fact that Lucky from season 2 is Tim in season 3 and they put the worst wig on him and we're just supposed to be ok with it. I don't get it. 

He looks so freaking creepy I spend the whole season thinking he's definitely guilty of something, which may be the point.

Wallace cheating bothers me for some reason. It just seems so out of character. I liked when he just asked for the questions, why oh why did he have to go back for the answers?? That being said I like that he decides to sit out of basketball for the semester and keep his grades up. 

This is where the Piz hate comes in I guess, we're only 6 episodes in, Piz knows Veronica is dating Logan and yet he manufactures this whole bowling thing and of course it's super awkward. Of course it is. I would have liked him better initially had they not had him swoony for Veronica. Just have him be a fun character and no one would have hated him. 

I think that is a big part of the Piz hate, and the only thing I really don't like about him. He is kind of manipulative, and really doesn't respect Veronica's relationship at all. And he acts petulant about it, as though Veronica's leading him on, when he's leading himself on. You're right that if he was just a fun guy, even one who had a crush on Veronica but was cool about it and didn't make it her problem (huge Nice Guy pet peeve!), people might not have hated him so much.

• Love 1

Yeah, Wallace cheating bugs me too. Did he actually think it was a study guide, or realize it was a study guide wink wink? It was way big of him to drop basketball for the semester to stay in it, though.

Loved the dean just completely accepting that Veronica broke into his office to look for an earring.

I can't say I particularly like Piz, but so far he doesn't really bother me. We'll see.

I think the new credits are growing on me, but that may just be Stockholm syndrome. Then again, I hated the new version of the theme song for The Wire at the start of each season, until it was my favorite at the end of the season.

• Love 1

Why in the world would Clair fake a rape, or at least one where her head is shaved?  I'm really confused.  Was it really some stupid thing her boyfriend did and she tried to cover it up?

Love how Veronica always manages to get important keys.  And is the dean just going to be cool with her because of her dad?  Because she got Weevil a job and he fixed the AC?

Logan, why do you bother not telling Veronica the truth?  You know she's going to find out and its just going to be bad for you.

Funny that they are re-using Lucky as a new character.  And still not sure that Tim was doing Veronica any favors, since plagarism is a very serious accusation, which can get one kicked out of college, not just 'ruin' her relationship with the teacher. 

• Love 1