Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19: Did You Miss Me?

So Nicole's totally going to show up at Ezra's door, isn't she?

So Ali's mom allegedly shows up and her main focus is telling Ali that Dr. Rollins will make her happy and keep her safe? Not anything about who killed her, or how she's sorry she buried Ali alive, or anything else about all the family drama they've had that they never got to discuss because she was killed right before Ali returned...? I was totally thinking that Ali was too drugged to see clearly and Dr. Rollins play-acted her mother in order to solidify Ali's trust in him. And now he's conveniently heading "out of town."

I fully believe Spencer wouldn't have gotten involved with Caleb without Hanna's permission, as the Madrid flashbacks made clear. And contrast with Caleb - he would've totally gotten involved with Spencer in Europe if she had been willing, and his own "I won't get involved with your ex unless you say it's okay" conversation with Toby happened only after he had already slept with Spencer. I won't even get started on Hanna stringing Jordan along. The only one of that trio who has behaved decently is Spencer. There's nothing wrong with asking the question of "Is it okay if I date your ex?" Some people care if you date their exes and some don't. Sometimes who the specific ex is makes a difference, sometimes it doesn't. That's why it's okay to ask. I know two men who have been best friends for many decades, and after one divorced his wife, the other one eventually married her. They remain best friends.

• Love 6

So Ali's mom allegedly shows up and her main focus is telling Ali that Dr. Rollins will make her happy and keep her safe? Not anything about who killed her, or how she's sorry she buried Ali alive, or anything else about all the family drama they've had that they never got to discuss because she was killed right before Ali returned...? I was totally thinking that Ali was too drugged to see clearly and Dr. Rollins play-acted her mother in order to solidify Ali's trust in him. And now he's conveniently heading "out of town."

I was thinking exactly this upon watching...and Rollins' later conversation with Ali about the dream seems to solidify the theory.

• Love 2