Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: It's All Good

Karma is still so fucking obnoxious and a black hole of self absorption and need. She should be agonized that Amy, her best friend, cannot be around Karma without pining over Karma senselessly. It should kill her how hurt Amy is by not having her feelings reciprocated and instead Karma doubles down on being an asshole. And to see in the sneak peak that Karma and Amy are enemies, when Karma still has never really copped to being a manipulative selfish jerk makes me livid.

• Love 2

Great episode. I'd forgotten how much I liked this show (I binged it after it leaked last season, so it's been a long time). I do love how complexly the relationships are written. I understood both Karma and Amy's perspectives, as much as I wanted to see them reconciled they both had a right to be a bit pissed about how things turned out. 

I'm hoping the final scene means we're getting more Lauren/Amy bonding, their relationship is probably my favorite thing about this show. 

• Love 4

The episode was kinda boring for the premiere minus the last few minutes of arguing between Amy and Karma. Those two will always be the lifeblood of the show.. But, I have faith that the season will heat up.

Edited by Milks26

Has Karma not thought through her nickname?

It's probably quite accurate considering how selfish she is in other aspects of her life.

Definitely Team Amy on not apologizing for leaving. Sometimes the healthiest thing to do is to bail and sort yourself out somewhere else. It's like Karma completely ignores the fact that Amy was IN LOVE WITH HER and needed time and space away.

Karma continues to be idiotic. Yeah just get a tattoo to prove your friend doesn't know you as well as she thinks she does. UGH.

It was nice to see Liam getting more jealous about that guy getting Shane's attention rather than it being about Karma. Nice change of pace. After all Shane is Liam's only friend. 

• Love 3

I think this premiere was a great start for an awesome season! And yes, I bet It's going to be awesome! I understand both Karma and Amy's point of view. Amy's right, she had to leave, it was the only way to get some space and try to put her feelings for karma away.

But karma has a point. She got hurt. Amy means a lot to her and she was leaving for like 2 months without even saying goodbye. That was tough for her. So I really think they both have to apologize and talk about this.

*Note: Please guys, watch the show if you want more seasons to come. This show does a great work in so many ways. It would be so sad if it had to end so fast. The ratings are decisive this season. If they don't go any higher, there won't be more Faking It*

• Love 5

But karma has a point. She got hurt. Amy means a lot to her and she was leaving for like 2 months without even saying goodbye. That was tough for her. So I really think they both have to apologize and talk about this.

Didn't Amy tell Karma she was leaving unless Karma told her their pool kiss meant something... Then she left. Unless the previously on misled me somehow?

Didn't Amy tell Karma she was leaving unless Karma told her their pool kiss meant something... Then she left. Unless the previously on misled me somehow?

That's right, but I mean before that Karma knew Amy was leaving because of Amy's mom, not because Amy told her. And that's my point. That hurt Karma apart of everything else.