Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E19: Just The T.I.P.

• Start Topic

This episode is playing right now. Kristen agrees to dinner with James. They meet and start talking. She asks if he slept with Jenna (very pretty red-head, works at Villa Blanca, Scheana's bridesmaid). He says, "Yeah." She says, "I can't believe it! You told me all you did was make out!" James says, "I did? Oh. *small whoops giggle*"

Kristen had to go outside and have a minute. James is following her outside cooing all sorts of nice things and "let me just hug you, please" things. And Kristen is like, "no, I just need to not be touched and have space right now" and lights her cigarette. Then with tears in her eyes she says, "you slept with her when we were together and you totally lied to me about it. Do you not see why that is upsetting me right now?" Ugh. Stassi would have backhanded his ass right there and walked away and cried after. There would have been a big crying scene with her girlfriends and alcohol, but it would be be AFTER she backhanded his ass and stomped off. Kristin goes home and has sex with him. Ugh.

I am really missing old Stassi. *sigh*

Edited by Luckylondon

I have been doing a Hulu rewatch of this series.... and wanted to comment many times on thoughts I have had. 

But the one thing I can not let go... is how catchy this Touch In Public song is. I have been singing it to my cats. All morning. I think it may drive me insane by the end of the day...

• Love 1