Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: The GDS

I'm so tired of Alexis and Hayley treating Castle like an idiot. If he wasn't a successful author you two would have to go out and find a job on your own rather than being his hangers on.

Yeah, Luke tweeted about how Alexis was dressing the way she was dressing because she has a "Castle budget." But I'm sure that whatever Alexis is making from being a Super PI and ESL teacher is not on the level that Castle makes writing books. So she's just spending Castle's money, I guess. Very adult of her. I know lots of young people her age still have help from their parents, but then they should be nicer to them. Does thinking this mean I am officially old?

At least when she was dating Pi they made a point of saying how she and Pi were paying rent themselves and that's why they were in some crappy apartment.

• Love 1

LockSat better have a volcano lair and be stroking a white cat when we finally meet him, otherwise it's going to be a yuuuuge letdown.

By the way, when did Castle's lame detective agency become so profitable it can afford to hire Hayley and for that matter, when did he hire her?

I think you may have just come up with a name for the spinoff!!

And yes I wish EVERYONE on this show would stop treating Castle like he can't tie his own shoe laces!! It's tiresome and unfunny!

• Love 2

Well, I guess tis episode blew my theory that the Evil Genius behind LokSat was using Vikram to keep an eye on Kate and Hayley to keep an eye on Rick. Not saying it would be a great twist, but it would at least make sense of why she was sabotaging Alexis' investigation (and general involvement in the whole Season).

As for the CotW - did the Mystery Writers of America (or whatever) really expect Rick to involve himself in a police investigation in LA? He's not even licensed as a PI in California! Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to have him spin some sort of theory that would make an interesting story and the result turn out to be something mundane? Do crime writers get some super power to investigate homicides in California!?

• Love 1
On 1/11/2019 at 7:29 AM, John Potts said:

Well, I guess tis episode blew my theory that the Evil Genius behind LokSat was using Vikram to keep an eye on Kate and Hayley to keep an eye on Rick. Not saying it would be a great twist, but it would at least make sense of why she was sabotaging Alexis' investigation (and general involvement in the whole Season).

As for the CotW - did the Mystery Writers of America (or whatever) really expect Rick to involve himself in a police investigation in LA? He's not even licensed as a PI in California! Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to have him spin some sort of theory that would make an interesting story and the result turn out to be something mundane? Do crime writers get some super power to investigate homicides in California!?

The new showrunners really didn't know what they were doing outside of: "We can't have Rick and Kate together, because marriage ruins TV series." in their heads. Also, they kept acting like they had to pick up this: "We have to clean up dangling plotlines that never made sense, because were are SOOPER Awesome!" It didn't work. 

• Love 1