Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: Alex

....the possibly least believable thing is that the valedictorian of Harvard-Westlake, whose students I've tutored for over ten years, would ever, ever, EVER go to USC.

I'm betting that someone on the writing staff did, though.

Definitely, and that someone was also definitely not the valedictorian at Harvard-Westlake.
  • Love 2
It is something of an accomplishment, having this large a cast without a single interesting or redeeming character.  And they've really stayed the course on making the plot as preposterous as possible.

At this point, I can only guess the writers imagined the show was going to be cancelled immediately, because they clearly have no idea as to what the end game is going to be for this storyline. 

And I cracked up at Alex's hair at her final hearing appearance.  It looked at least two feet tall, and made her look batshit crazy. 

• Love 1

At this point, I can only guess the writers imagined the show was going to be cancelled immediately, because they clearly have no idea as to what the end game is going to be for this storyline. 

This show will never last, lets just have some fun with crazy storylines and lots of sex 

*Show gets renewed* 

Oh God now we gotta come up with an actual villain that makes sense. ! Quick hire more actors maybe we can fudge it. 

• Love 2

This show will never last, lets just have some fun with crazy storylines and lots of sex 

*Show gets renewed* 

Oh God now we gotta come up with an actual villain that makes sense. ! Quick hire more actors maybe we can fudge it. 

Exactly, they obviously made something up on the fly and just dropped in a bunch of new characters.  All they had was their juvenile Quantico and a vague terrorist plot.

Can I ask a stupid question?

I thought they revealed in some flashback in the mid-season finale that Caleb went to the bank that became FBI headquarters and got blown up and heavily implied that he planted the bomb in a safe deposit box and set up the train station bombing to force the FBI to set up a headquarters and blow up his Dad and his cult history proved he was susceptible to those kind of influences and capable of those actions.

Are the viewers supposed to think the bomber's identity is a mystery?  Or just the characters?  Did I create some elaborate resolution to this plot because I can't tell Elias and Caleb apart?  Am I imagining thing?

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1

Considering the disguised voice of Traitor is that of a male, I would assume that the likely culprit is the Alpha dude from the older class

Ha, I came here specifically to see if people were like, "well, that's OBVIOUSLY a woman's voice" like I did when I heard it!

But maybe the post elsewhere in this thread explains it - perhaps it's a mashup of all their voices. But the slightly delayed voice that comes in last sounded to me like Shelby's new nemesis woman.

"Smart" move bringing in 25 new possible suspects to be shady for another half season! Funny how no one considered that "it's someone in your class at Quantico" might INCLUDE THESE NEW ADDITIONS for the first half season of the show!

• Love 2

Can I ask a stupid question?

That's not stupid, it's the show.

"Smart" move bringing in 25 new possible suspects to be shady for another half season! Funny how no one considered that "it's someone in your class at Quantico" might INCLUDE THESE NEW ADDITIONS for the first half season of the show!

It reeks of dragging the series out, it's clear there's no plan beyond the initial premise.