Type keyword(s) to search

"Again with This" in Chronological Order?

• Start Topic

Sorry to start a new thread about this....mods feel free to delete if necessary :)

Is there some place I can get the podcasts in episode order?  I've been listening at the gym and just plucking whatever is closest to the top in the forum.  I'm doing the Biggest "Again with This" Loser challenge and it would be nice to be able to listen to them in order.  I save them for the gym and now I literally cannot wait to work out so I can hear them, lol.

Is there a reason you're not downloading them via iTunes or something like that? If so, then...

Here you go  (Keep in mind some of those aren't for 90210, because there's also Again With This for Hollywood Game Night) but if you start at page 4 and work your way forward you'll have them in Chronological order. Alternatly, if you want, you can click on the eye gear at the top of the form, and select Show Topic Type "All Topics" Sort By "Topic Title" Sort Direction "Ascending A-Z" time frame "Show All" and you'll get the forum sorted in Alpha order which will in turn put the podcast episodes in order...