Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Fashion 911

• Start Topic

They had things that theoretically would be found in a fire station (hoses), things that would be found in a police station (badges), and things that would be found...supposedly....in an EMT truck (catheters, breathing tubes, pills, bandages).  They certainly were all seeded into that location.

• Love 1

I will miss her obvious dislike for Zanna. She gave zero effs about anything Zanna had to say. I have no idea why she listened this time.

Loved this!  Zanna walks in and informs Stella that "this is a coat made out of oxygen tubing."  And Stella was like "Yesssssss, thank you!"

The episode title should have been "Fabbulous".  Ken said it at least 3 times.  

• Love 1

Home sick, just now watching the repeat. It's clear the judges vacuumed off some of the spare pills (or brought their own) and imbibed before runway.

P.S. I have a few suggestions where Alyssa can stuff her "amazing designer/best design ever" nonsense.