Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: East Meets West

A gun battle rages in a usually quiet neighborhood, leaving one dead and leading Jane and Maura into the shadowy realm of an Eastern European gang. Meanwhile, Maura develops a fever, with Angela and Kent's home remedies having an unexpected effect.

Some good parts in this episode.  Kent is growing on me.  Liked Maura's poetry at the end.  Is Frankie getting a real girlfriend?  Liked the case of the week, even though eastern European mobs are becoming cliche'.  Korsak and Jane talking about his eventual retirement was poignant.

Not so much.  someone setting up an observation point in someone's apartment who is so easily distracted could blow the case.  Angela and her remedies.

• Love 1

At 7:20 last night, I realized, "Oh!  It's Tuesday!" and turned on the TV.  So I missed quite a bit, and never really got into the episode because of it.  I was hoping for a re-airing, but there wasn't one, so hopefully they'll show it again next week.

I liked Jane and Korsack and Jane and Maura talking about retirement.  I really shouldn't, but I love when Jane pouts.  But Frankie and his opposites attract meet cute - that I could have done without, since he was watching her instead of the street.  Nice surveillance, dude.  And I don't think he looks like Montgomery Clift, although the way she drew him, he kind of did.

I still can't figure out where they're going with Kent.  Nor can I figure out why the name patch on his lab jacket looks better suited to a gas station than the M.E.'s office.

• Love 1

I still can't figure out where they're going with Kent.  Nor can I figure out why the name patch on his lab jacket looks better suited to a gas station than the M.E.'s office.

Kent's name patch is comparable to the mini-police-vest that Jane wears.  No side protection, no below-the-waist.  Budget problem?

Oh Korsak don't retire before this show ends. Don't think I can take it. I still miss seeing Lee Thompson Young! Starting to really like Kent, but Angela and her home made remedies can retire to Florida now please!

• Love 2
(edited)

My DVR was acting up last week & didn't record so I watched the repeat last night.

Why, Show? Why did Frankie have to meet cute some generic chick? Y'all know damn good and well he is breaking Nina's back out. Ugh to artist chick.

Quit playing.

Edited by Badsamaritan
  • Love 1