Type keyword(s) to search

Music of 90210: Jeremy Jordan (All Right!) and Other Sounds

• Start Topic

A place to discuss the music of 90210. Whether it's scenes you enjoyed with a song you liked, or a musical act you liked appeared on the show, or the soundtrack, or...anything musical. If nothing else, a place to commiserate about the replacement songs now that the show doesn't have the original music rights.

Here is one of my favorite scenes: Dylan and Brenda breaking up over R.E.M's Losing My Religion.

The Jade song was featured as one of the closing video credit songs in season 5, if I remember correctly? So I guess we definitely did hear it a lot on the show. Plus, didn't they perform on the show itself at the PPAD?

Here is one of my favorite scenes: Dylan and Brenda breaking up over R.E.M's Losing My Religion.

That scene ruined the song for me.  I went to college in Athens, GA in the early/mid 1980's and REM was all over the radio.  It wasn't uncommon to see Michael Stipe walking around downtown or on campus and I loved their music until they sold out and went commercial circa 1987. 

Okay, maybe the band ruined the song for me and not the scene after all.

The Jade song was featured as one of the closing video credit songs in season 5, if I remember correctly? So I guess we definitely did hear it a lot on the show. Plus, didn't they perform on the show itself at the PPAD?

Yeah I think it was like the main song of that season.