Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Burn This

Listening to the BroswatchPLLtoo podcast.  They are a bit obsessed with the show and do frame-by-frame analysis.

1.  The person at the autobody shop was a woman with the name tag "Patty".

2.  They also didn't think the eyewitness was Shower Harvey

When Emily was having her eggs removed and saw/dreamed Sara Harvey tried to put something in her IV line, Sara looked like she had green eyes. Doesn't she usually have blue eyes? Are there two Sara Harveys?

Apparently there have been rumors / tweets from IMK / scuttlebutt about a twin this season.  My bet is on Shower Harvey having a twin (Bath Harvey).  It's unlikely that any of the regular PLL moms would have given birth to twins and neglected to mention it, but Sara's off-screen mother seems like a real piece of work, so it wouldn't surprise me if she gave birth to twins and sold one for booze money.

• Love 4

Apparently there have been rumors / tweets from IMK / scuttlebutt about a twin this season.  My bet is on Shower Harvey having a twin (Bath Harvey).  It's unlikely that any of the regular PLL moms would have given birth to twins and neglected to mention it, but Sara's off-screen mother seems like a real piece of work, so it wouldn't surprise me if she gave birth to twins and sold one for booze money.

Other than Mrs. D, lets be real. There could be like 20 more secret Dilaurentises out there that no one knows about. Ali could be sextuplets for all we (and she) know.

• Love 3