Type keyword(s) to search

Matt 'Bad News' Baier

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

I understand they're going to do a series on HGTV called "Flop," where Amber is flopped in bed until One O'Clock in the afternoon on her visitation days with Leah while Matt picks her up at Gary's in one of "his" shiny leased cars.  On the way home, he pretends to buy houses and flip them the same day, ending each episode by telling a guy named Juan to "slap a sold sign on it."

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Somewhere in one of these threads is the discussion of Matt with his facial injuries. I'm way behind in my reading, but just fell into a Twitter hole and wanted to post the following tweets in response to a comment I made about the Twitter account who had posted his black eye and scratched face that he was allegedly alleging Amber did to him while chatting with some of his female marks, but I stand by the theory that the cat strategically caused him to injury himself as payback for "rescuing" the poor thing, who would be better off with a loving family. My ability to post concisely disappears as my tiredness increases, and I'm crashing here.

I had posted that the Smarty Jones Twitter account seemed like a famewhore herself, posting things without proof and patting herself on the back with the adulations of the twitter users who hate Matt. It appears that she has started a bit of a disagreement between The Ashley, the tabloid all the Teen Mom's sell their stories to and All About The Tea, another online rag that Smarty Jones may or may not write for; it's been alleged but I'm not sure if it was proven and I didn't peruse AATT site to figure it out. The Ashley is claiming some story about Matt that AATT is going to publish based on Smarty Jones info is incorrect, other than the tape where he threatened that tattoo artist that the law is coming after her and her friends. The tape where he threatens her was posted here by @druzy, I think, but again it's late and I'm tired. Smarty has alleged several more women in the woodworks, two more previously unknown children, one of who is two and Matt supposedly signed the birth certificate. 

The parody accounts Amber PorKwood and Dad Bod Gary have determined that two of the women claiming to have children by Matt are fakes, and Porkwood lays part of the blame of all the confusion about where he stands as a man (up to his hairline in shit, if you're asking me), at the feet of Smarty Jones because she is posting crap without backing it up. My comment back then was that I wouldn't believe her if she told me anything about my significant other for that very reason, and now that my favorite Amber parody account agrees me, I shall take a page from the famewhore playbook and post it here, all the while basking in the fact a complete stranger on the internet agrees with me, even though she has no idea I'd ever said such a thing. In an effort to not lose these tweets or my train of thought when I decided to read a bit more tomorrow, I'm posting them here for everyone's enjoyment.

In an effort to keep the page loading quickly, I'm going to try and keep them under the spoiler tab, which only works when it wants to work.

Spoiler

"Jade" is one he later, like ten minutes or so, discovered was a fake account who used fake photos and when Amber PorKwood called her on it, she deleted the account.

Gotta agree with Erin here:

And in response to that tweet:

And I know think that Smarty is the one who was selling blind items to Crazy Days & Nights using several different accounts and making it look like she had an inside scoop. Or maybe, she's just a hater like the rest of us.

As an afterthought, for ease, I'm going to go ahead and link the Matt threatening Tiffani tweet here, too, since I'm not entirely sure which thread it's in.

In in response to that, three women including Tiffany and his ex Kelli confirm it is his voice, but I'll save you those links.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Christina said:

Somewhere in one of these threads is the discussion of Matt with his facial injuries. I'm way behind in my reading, but just fell into a Twitter hole and wanted to post the following tweets in response to a comment I made about the Twitter account who had posted his black eye and scratched face that he was allegedly alleging Amber did to him while chatting with some of his female marks, but I stand by the theory that the cat strategically caused him to injury himself as payback for "rescuing" the poor thing, who would be better off with a loving family. My ability to post concisely disappears as my tiredness increases, and I'm crashing here.

I had posted that the Smarty Jones Twitter account seemed like a famewhore herself, posting things without proof and patting herself on the back with the adulations of the twitter users who hate Matt. It appears that she has started a bit of a disagreement between The Ashley, the tabloid all the Teen Mom's sell their stories to and All About The Tea, another online rag that Smarty Jones may or may not write for; it's been alleged but I'm not sure if it was proven and I didn't peruse AATT site to figure it out. The Ashley is claiming some story about Matt that AATT is going to publish based on Smarty Jones info is incorrect, other than the tape where he threatened that tattoo artist that the law is coming after her and her friends. The tape where he threatens her was posted here by @druzy, I think, but again it's late and I'm tired. Smarty has alleged several more women in the woodworks, two more previously unknown children, one of who is two and Matt supposedly signed the birth certificate. 

The parody accounts Amber PorKwood and Dad Bod Gary have determined that two of the women claiming to have children by Matt are fakes, and Porkwood lays part of the blame of all the confusion about where he stands as a man (up to his hairline in shit, if you're asking me), at the feet of Smarty Jones because she is posting crap without backing it up. My comment back then was that I wouldn't believe her if she told me anything about my significant other for that very reason, and now that my favorite Amber parody account agrees me, I shall take a page from the famewhore playbook and post it here, all the while basking in the fact a complete stranger on the internet agrees with me, even though she has no idea I'd ever said such a thing. In an effort to not lose these tweets or my train of thought when I decided to read a bit more tomorrow, I'm posting them here for everyone's enjoyment.

In an effort to keep the page loading quickly, I'm going to try and keep them under the spoiler tab, which only works when it wants to work.

Hide contents

"Jade" is one he later, like ten minutes or so, discovered was a fake account who used fake photos and when Amber PorKwood called her on it, she deleted the account.

Gotta agree with Erin here:

And in response to that tweet:

And I know think that Smarty is the one who was selling blind items to Crazy Days & Nights using several different accounts and making it look like she had an inside scoop. Or maybe, she's just a hater like the rest of us.

As an afterthought, for ease, I'm going to go ahead and link the Matt threatening Tiffani tweet here, too, since I'm not entirely sure which thread it's in.

In in response to that, three women including Tiffany and his ex Kelli confirm it is his voice, but I'll save you those links.

Awesome detective work. I wonder what's going on inside the Amber home right now with all of this new drama unfolding. Amber is still wanting to marry this user?

• Love 4

That video isn't playing with sound for me, either, but I have no desire to listen to Katie prattle on for 48 minutes. I really don't enjoy her interview style of talking non-stop and not reaching a point. Starcasm or The Ashley will probably do a review later and save us all the time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3