Type keyword(s) to search

Matt 'Bad News' Baier

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

I'm sure you guys have already answered this, but why is Matt not in jel yet? Rape allegations and drug abuse aside, he must owe thousands and thousands of dollars in back child support. Surely he's been ordered by multiple sheriff offices to turn himself in, in whatever town he's hopped a freight train in the middle of the night from.

Is his name really even Matt, or is it Dick Whitman, Korean War deserter?

• Love 10

Oh yeah. I must've forgotten that Amber is an idiot. She bankrolls this sleaze's entire lifestyle. It wouldn't be shocking that she pays his debts too. But how many kids did Gary say this fool has? 7? 10? 19 and counting? With her frequent large purchases, does Amber even have enough or make enough money to pay his back and current child support payments? 

Amber reminds me of the addicts on Intervention who always have a "boyfriend " who is some scuzzy old, 70 year old wharf rat perv who supplies the addicts with a home and plenty of their drug of choice. Then when the addict gets clean and sober, they kick the boyfriend to the curb. Except what baffles me, is that Amber is the one with the money and home, and Matt is the scuzzy old wharf rat. What gives?

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 8

Except what baffles me, is that Amber is the one with the money and home, and Matt is the scuzzy old wharf rat. What gives?

Is Amber clean and sober? She says she is, but what aftercare has she completed or what therapy is she currently receiving? Amber and Matt both drink although they spew they are FORMER addicts. Amber is being manipulated and conned out of her ass by Matt. He tells her what she needs to hear in order to keep her ass in check.

As for Amber having money and a home, the girl doesn't work. This is her lottery TM money paying her way. She doesn't own a home. We just saw her move from a RENTAL home to what is assumed her new home. I ain't seen no deed with her name on it. We don't know who or what is listed on that deed as far as who owns it.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Matt looks like Johnny Ramone to me--I think it's something about the mouth.

2669652jr.jpg

Just how old is this greasy bastard? I'm in my late 30s. Was I even alive when this photo was taken? Where are his people? His real people. Not the dude he paid 40 bucks and a free tattoo to pretend to be his long lost buddy. I want to see Mama Satan. I want Geery to do a show like The Locator. Where he drives around the country locating all Matt's kids and baby mamas. 

Every time Matt sits down, I expect for bugs to crawl out of his clothes like Beetlejuice. And that kind of amuses me.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

Just how old is this greasy bastard? I'm in my late 30s. Was I even alive when this photo was taken? Where are his people? His real people. Not the dude he paid 40 bucks and a free tattoo to pretend to be his long lost buddy. I want to see Mama Satan. I want Geery to do a show like The Locator. Where he drives around the country locating all Matt's kids and baby mamas. 

Every time Matt sits down, I expect for bugs to crawl out of his clothes like Beetlejuice. And that kind of amuses me.

dear God, I may have dated him once upon a time (or a reasonable facsimile thereof;  I had it bad for dirty white boys back in the day!)

ETA that I thought that was an actual HS picture or something of Matt....*finishing my coffee now*

Edited by teapot
  • Love 2

None of the Ramones were much to look at, but they made up for it by being one of the coolest bands of all times. Matt has ZERO redeeming qualities. He makes me want to beat on him with a baseball bat, oh yea. 

• Love 14

I don't know guys. How old is Amber, 24-25? He's claiming to be only 19 years older than she is. That photo looks like one of a grown man, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was a very mature looking 16 year old. 

I'll fully admit, I'm not totally familiar with that particular aesthetic -- leather jacket, Popeye t-shirt, Joey Lawrence/Danny Pintauro bowl cut, but wasn't that more of an early 80's look? If Matt was a 16-17 year old boy in...let's say 1989...and if his former self is anything like his current self, he was trying (and failing) to keep up with what the kids were wearing, wouldn't his look be more...I dunno...Donnie Wahlberg and less Joey Ramone?

I'm just speculating. He could be telling the truth, but I'd need for Satan, his mom, to produce a birth certificate to believe it.

50 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks Matt bears a resemblance to Johnny Ramone if people think the photo is of Matt.

Oh it's not Matt in that picture? LOL! I had no clue. I'm dying laughing! See I jacked his name up and called him Joey anyway. I thought it was a emo kid yearbook  photo. Sorry Johnny. Totally not my scene. I'm a funk princess. Larry Blackmon or Roger Troutman references I get. I hope I didn't make you spin too hard, sir.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 1
On 9/29/2016 at 1:46 PM, GreatKazu said:

Is Amber clean and sober? She says she is, but what aftercare has she completed or what therapy is she currently receiving? Amber and Matt both drink although they spew they are FORMER addicts. Amber is being manipulated and conned out of her ass by Matt. He tells her what she needs to hear in order to keep her ass in check.

As for Amber having money and a home, the girl doesn't work. This is her lottery TM money paying her way. She doesn't own a home. We just saw her move from a RENTAL home to what is assumed her new home. I ain't seen no deed with her name on it. We don't know who or what is listed on that deed as far as who owns it.

I can't shake the feeling that she's on something, like muscle relaxers and/or pain pills.  She just seems so out of it all the time.  I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all Drew Pinsky-type either as I cannot stand that guy. 

I have tried to find out information about Amber's new house, but haven't had much luck.  I only found one article, and it claims that she put down a 20% cash deposit and is making monthly mortgage payments.  But there was no source cited.

• Love 2

That picture COULD be from the early 90s except for the hair cut.

If Matt is telling the truth about his age, I would be about 2 years older than him. I did have a jacket like that in the early 90s, but it's a classic leather motorcycle jacket that's been around since the 50's, frankly (James Dean). The haircut is more reminiscent of when I was in elementary school in the very early 80s.

To be sure, we would need to see if his belt is buckled off to the side of his fly. That was a thing back then.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

That picture COULD be from the early 90s except for the hair cut.

If Matt is telling the truth about his age, I would be about 2 years older than him. I did have a jacket like that in the early 90s, but it's a classic leather motorcycle jacket that's been around since the 50's, frankly (James Dean). The haircut is more reminiscent of when I was in elementary school in the very early 80s.

To be sure, we would need to see if his belt is buckled off to the side of his fly. That was a thing back then.

It is a photo of Johnny Ramone.

• Love 5

My husband has only called me "babe" and the odd chance he calls me by my real name I'm likeeeeee...that's what my name sounds like from your voice? Weird.

I only call him "babe" as well. A lot easier than accidentally saying an old boyfriends name. :-)

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Well how can I get one of these?  Amber, Janelle both paying bills, providing trips and cars to useless men.  I want in!

You remind me of my husband. When he watches an episode of Dr. Phil about some old lady being catfished,, he mentions how if he were a dirty scoundrel with no morals or conscience like Matt, he'd be hooking up online with some lonely, old lady and getting her pension and retirement money.

8 hours ago, Katt said:

I frigging hate when Matt calls Amber "Mama". Then again, my husband does call me kitten and I'm clearly not a cat... 

I know. He should be calling her Visa or Mastercard.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

If Matt's last name is pronounced "by-er" and not "bay-er," should the name of his thread be "Matt Baier? Beware!"

If I knew how to make videos, I'd make one of all the different ways this grifter pronounced his name. 

• Love 2
On 10/24/2016 at 10:46 PM, Marisagf said:

If Matt's last name is pronounced "by-er" and not "bay-er," should the name of his thread be "Matt Baier? Beware!"

I like your take on what Matt's thread name should be, but I'm also a big fan of the movie from the 70s "The bad News Bears" and thought it fit nicely with Matt. :-)  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

I like your take on what Matt's thread name should be, but I'm also a big fan of the movie from the 70s "The bad News Bears" and thought it fit nicely with Matt. :-)  

If I saw his name on a piece of paper, I would say "bay-er" not "by-er".   And I love the title of this topic, because, no matter how you pronounce his name, Matt is bad news!  :)

Edited by Marisagf
  • Love 5