Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Not Tomorrow Yet - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

I'm going to take the controversial stance that murdering people in their sleep is SUPER FUCKED UP. I don't care if the Saviors are the Devil's own spawn, this shit is not OK.

I agree with you.  To the Saviours, CDB are the bad guys.  This is wrong.

• Love 4

I'm going to take the controversial stance that murdering people in their sleep is SUPER FUCKED UP. I don't care if the Saviors are the Devil's own spawn, this shit is not OK.

I agree and i think the show was trying to show that. Michonne real didn't look comfortable with the whole idea. Rick even had a hard time killing that guy, not to mention poor Glenn and Heath couldn't even do it
  • Love 4

I love watching these folks working as a team. That there is collateral damage or unintended consequences doesn't detract anything from their badass-ness.

• Love 1

Not me. Kill the Devil's spawn right now. They already KNOW they are liars and will kill them. Kill or be killed.

• Love 4