Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ApathyMonger

Betty? Veronica? Hot Dog? Spoilers and Spoiled Speculation

12 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Hart posted a story and he’s in Vancouver so people are speculating that’s chic may be back by this seasons end. Ugh. I hope not. I know I’m sort of alone but I don’t like chic and Hart did nothing for me maybe he’s better in other things but also.. no.. it wouldn’t work with the story this season at all. We already have way too much going on. I hope it doesn’t mean he’s returning.

No thanks to Chic. There's already so many other storylines to conclude. The character of Chic was wasted screentime. Not looking forward to seeing more. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Wilpen said:

No thanks to Chic. There's already so many other storylines to conclude. The character of Chic was wasted screentime. Not looking forward to seeing more. 

I mean it isn’t definite, but HD was in Vancouver. Also the timeline of what they are shooting is throwing me off, at least from insta stories. I thought they were pretty much done and on the last episode but then someone will post an insta story and some of the cast is wearing a fancy dress, so it seems like they are shooting the prom episode so I don’t know. I would hope that the season wouldn’t end on a cliffhanger of stupid chic coming back but with this show you never know. I’m glad someone else here doesn’t like him! Hi! Let’s sit together! Seriously maybe HD is a better actor somewhere else but he did nothing for me here and Chic is a waste of time to come back.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I mean it isn’t definite, but HD was in Vancouver. Also the timeline of what they are shooting is throwing me off, at least from insta stories. I thought they were pretty much done and on the last episode but then someone will post an insta story and some of the cast is wearing a fancy dress, so it seems like they are shooting the prom episode so I don’t know. I would hope that the season wouldn’t end on a cliffhanger of stupid chic coming back but with this show you never know. I’m glad someone else here doesn’t like him! Hi! Let’s sit together! Seriously maybe HD is a better actor somewhere else but he did nothing for me here and Chic is a waste of time to come back.

I bet it's a stupid cliffhanger, his return. 

Do we know what episode is the prom?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wilpen said:

I bet it's a stupid cliffhanger, his return. 

Do we know what episode is the prom?

I thought it was episode 19 or 20 but now I’m not so sure because as I said, I can’t keep up and shooting feels all over the place. Unless parts of the prom are different episodes. Who knows.

And yeah I co-sign on the Chic stuff. I wish they had never done that story. Or the half brother thing for Betty and Jughead and FP and Alice. Only because I know that’s probably coming back to haunt us in the future and I know they’re going to try and make Falice happen again probably. I mean come on.. they put in a lot of stock into that and now it’s nothing. Granted a lot of that is both the shows and the actors part for pushing it too hard. (I think this is also why I can’t get into Veggie) but I feel like Falice will try and happen again but honestly imho it never should have even happened in the first place. I mean this is all just me speculation on what could happen so don’t quote me that this will actually happen but I definitely think they’re going to try and do Falice again in some way. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl

On 4/2/2019 at 2:10 AM, WhosThatGirl said:

They do? Or is this a sarcastic funny comment based on the promo of Betty pushing Evelyn into the wall and saying she will kill her? Or did you hear something else happens?

Sarcasm.

• Laugh 2

20 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Pls just FF me to Season 4. 

I mean.. at this point I’m not sure I’m going to like season 4 at all. I like Josie a lot now and now she’s off on her spin off, I’m going to miss seeing Fred the only decent parent on the show, and that’s going to hurt like hell. They can try as much as they have been to rewrite FP into a different character but it isn’t going to work. I don’t know. I don’t think season 4 is going to be any better than this.

Also LM was on set a day or so ago(he was in kjs story) so I guess were seeing Hal in either one of the final episodes this season. Yay. Said no one ever. Look I get that that story is open ended but can we not open again for this season.. There’s like a hundred other things going on.

Edited by WhosThatGirl

53 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I don’t think season 4 is going to be any better than this.

And it may not be. But I’m completely over and exhausted from the current storyline, particularly Betty’s plot. And how many times can Archie get bloodied every freaking week? All his photos from BTS, he’s either bleeding or scarred. I’ve reached my quota.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

And it may not be. But I’m completely over and exhausted from the current storyline, particularly Betty’s plot. And how many times can Archie get bloodied every freaking week? All his photos from BTS, he’s either bleeding or scarred. I’ve reached my quota.

Yeah, I agree. Every Instagram I’ve seen lately he’s bruised up. But then again, it’ll probably be more of the same next season. That’s a big problem, these plots tend to run in circles. Even last season did too at the end. They seem to run out of how to keep the season going when they get to the end and just have their characters run in the same circle over and over again. This is another reason why season one worked.. 13 episodes is much better than having to

write off more episodes to get to the season end. I just don’t think the writing is good enough for a regular season show. I know some disagree but that’s my opinion.

But I agree with you @HeatLifer we are just running around in circles. I’m sure the next episode after this will be something along the lines of the same, Archie gets beat up again for fight club, Betty finds out more about the cult, Jughead tries to stop his mom from being a drug dealer for the 100th time, oh hey look someone else wants to be the g and g king!

Edited by WhosThatGirl

Well some of the cast is done filming now and I guess this means we really are dealing with the cult stuff until. The. Very.End. Of. The. Season.  Also this tells me that the new episode in 2 weeks  where betty tries again to save Alice clearly doesn’t work because Alice is probably very much into the cult until the end. 

Also Lili is shooting Hustlers in NYC today, I’m assuming she’s just there for the weekend and will probably be back in Vancouver by next week to finish shooting, I would think she would have posted something about it being her last day of season 3 and I haven’t seen anything.

Edited by WhosThatGirl

So season 3 just finished and RAS posted this picture, I feel like it’s pbviously Archie and Veronica But other comments are saying it could be betty and archie . It’s definitely Archie and someone.. I think it’s veronica but I could be wrong. 

LMAO. As if the show has the balls to do anything Betty/Archie this season. That’s clearly Varchie. Because of course it is. Wash, rinse, repeat.

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

LMAO. As if the show has the balls to do anything Betty/Archie this season. That’s clearly Varchie. Because of course it is. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Doing Barchie this season would be really dumb if you ask me. Also I don’t hate Varchie like many here do, it makes me feel bad for those shippers. I did like Josie and Archie though. Also yes I am a big Bughead fan and strongly believe they are the end ship but I know Barchie is probably going to happen, I do however think doing it this season would be a dumb thing to do.

And was I believe that is Varchie in the picture but it’s finny that comments think otherwise. Also we don’t even know if that’s even going to be a romantic moment between the two, I mean it probably will be but we don’t know.

I also think it has to be Varchie because Lili stopped filming for the show like 3 days ago so who knows.

Okay it’s definitely Varchie, as Camilla posted the same picture on her story last night saying it’s a wrap on season three and I don’t think she would use a picture of another cast member on her own story to do this so yeah it’s varchie and I’m kind of happy about it.

I don’t get why Varchie gets so much hate here and I don’t understand why people claim it’s because hiram has tried to kill Archie and stuff. With all that logic there’s a bunch of other pairings that shouldn’t work or come to pass. I mean don’t get me wrong I know Barchie will more than likely happen but bettys dad also tried to kill Archie or at least harm him in the diner and he did also try to kill Fred, Archie’s dad too. And if Vughead were ever to happen(hopefully it doesn’t, it  would be random) let’s remember FP did shoot Hiram and Hermione tried to frame him. Also, Hiram was definitely in on trying to kill Jughead or at least was aware of it. And I mean I get what people are trying to say but to me that sort of logic doesn’t add up when you take into account everyone’s parents.

If they do Barchie...........There is no way Jughead and Archie can continue being friends, it wouldn't be believable, but then it is Riverdale.

I also don't think Jughead and Betty could be just friends.

Betty and Veronica. IF Archie and Veronica get back together (I know CM posted the photo but for some reason I'm not sold on it being her yet) Betty and Veronica NOT becoming out and out enemies would depend on how Archie and Veronica broke up.

I also don't think good terms between Archie and Veronica would survive Archie dumping her for someone else.

I guess time and tide will tell.

39 minutes ago, Advance35 said:

If they do Barchie...........There is no way Jughead and Archie can continue being friends, it wouldn't be believable, but then it is Riverdale.

I also don't think Jughead and Betty could be just friends.

Betty and Veronica. IF Archie and Veronica get back together (I know CM posted the photo but for some reason I'm not sold on it being her yet) Betty and Veronica NOT becoming out and out enemies would depend on how Archie and Veronica broke up.

I also don't think good terms between Archie and Veronica would survive Archie dumping her for someone else.

I guess time and tide will tell.

This is how I feel. I’ve always hated it when teen dramas have this happen and have the friends just be okay with this situation happening. Sorry no, it wouldn’t be okay and it shouldn’t be. I know it’s riverdale but I’ve always felt that while the plot lines are ridiculous, the relationships, especially the ones with the friendships seem to be not.

Also I’m glad you brought up the veronica and Betty aspect of it. I do think the Jughead Betty Archie thing is important but to me so is the Betty and veronica friendship. I know the show hardly deals with it now which sucks, they had such promise in season one but I would hate for the show to go down the comic canon route with the friendship. I didn’t read the comics but I’ve seen clips here and there and they don’t seem like great best friends. Veronica seems like a bitch and Betty is really just a pushover for both Archie and Veronica.

Also I’m pretty sure it isn’t Betty in the picture. Bettys hair is up for the prom episodes and I’m thinking this is from the prom episode and LR isn’t that short. Also CM posted a picture on her insta story with KJ in a tux a week ago by that very same tree, so I’m convinced it’s her. Plus LIli stopped shooting a few days before Camilla Cole and KJ. Also I still stand by why would Camilla post a picture of other actors?

Spoiler pic for this weeks episode:

Again I have to say all this picture does is make me realize I don’t care about any of these characters who have been sucked into the farm. Polly and Alice are awful and the ones in this picture? Thank you, next. I mean maybe Fangs but that’s random and honestly I know he gets super love on these forums but to me he isn’t a make or break character so it wouldn’t mean anything to lose him. And Cheryl and Kevin are beyond awful. See, that’s the problem and why I hate the cult storyline. The stakes are dumb. I know betty has some undying loyalty to her family but she should cut ties considering they are dangerous to her when you sit down and think about it. And Cheryl is awful and Kevin is the worst friend I have ever seen on a tv show. He’s supposed to be bettys best friend but he definitely never Hesitates to throw her under a bus.

Seriously the show really should have another character join to make me want betty to put her life in danger. Granted I guess logically none of the core four would join so clap for the writers on realizing this and not doing it but I can’t bring myself to want betty to save anyone who is in it. All I want is for her to stop because I can picture how this is going to end and it isn’t going to be good for her.

Okay so according to Alex this episode has a lot with the adults, and a lot of alice(ugh), no Falice though which I say yay to! A lot of Choni, there’s some Betty and Toni too, also not really any Bughead but there is a core four scene. 

Also again.. for people who complain Bughead gets a lot of scenes, they haven’t really. The musical episode was their best in a long time and I’m starting to think that might be it for them. Choni has been getting quite a lot so I never want to see Choni fans complain. This back half of this season has been more than good to them.

Another still: I’m so over Alice and Betty old or new dynamic, it’s always been awful. Also let’s be real I very much doubt Alice will be our of the cult by the end of this episode I could be wrong but I don’t think so:

Doing Barchie this season would be really dumb if you ask me. 

I saw a close up of that picture under the big tree, it looks like the girl is  Betty. I think I see curled hair and the body type and height looks like Betty's to me. Perhaps its a set up for next season. I dont know, Im not as opposed to Betty/Archie as I was in first season, Betty and Archie have changed so much since then. So we will see when it happens, if it happens. 

Yeah its Riverdale LOL. Eh Archie and Jughead are friends but I dont feel like they are that tight. Or maybe they have just really grown apart. The only friendship I really care that it survives is Betty and Veronica. I feel like they have shown a lot how deep this friendship is. And maybe the two actresses' chemistry helps. 

Edited by suncity

18 hours ago, suncity said:

I saw a close up of that picture under the big tree, it looks like the girl is  Betty. I think I see curled hair and the body type and height looks like Betty's to me. Perhaps its a set up for next season. I dont know, Im not as opposed to Betty/Archie as I was in first season, Betty and Archie have changed so much since then. So we will see when it happens, if it happens. 

Yeah its Riverdale LOL. Eh Archie and Jughead are friends but I dont feel like they are that tight. Or maybe they have just really grown apart. The only friendship I really care that it survives is Betty and Veronica. I feel like they have shown a lot how deep this friendship is. And maybe the two actresses' chemistry helps. 

It's been confirmed to be Veronica and Archie.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 3:20 PM, MollyWebber said:

It's been confirmed to be Veronica and Archie.

ok thanks. 

Ok I've seen Two bits of Speculations or "Spoliers" If you will and one of them would piss me off/Make me Rage Quit if True. The one that would make me Rage Quit/Piss me off Is Jughead turning out to Be GK. Cant see it happening cause Bughead is the Top ship apparently and cant see them wanting to drive more viewers away being that stupid destroying Jughead to make Betty and Veronica look pathetic fighting over Archie like in Comics. 2nd one is Edgar Evernever turning out to be Charles, Alice and FP's Son going off the fact that Betty  couldnt any proof of Edgar's existence earlier in the season. 

• Like 2

Anyone know when they start filming? Really eager to get some season 4 spoilers. 

On 6/18/2019 at 11:33 AM, Auror said:

Anyone know when they start filming? Really eager to get some season 4 spoilers. 

Second week of July and the season begins the second week of October.

I hope that Fred's death (if that's what they're doing) is a total departure from the typical Riverdale serial killers, shootings, fights, and gruesome murders. It would be refreshing if they took a page from "Buffy's" infamous "The Body" episode, where Buffy's mom died of natural causes, and thus quietly and differently from the regular vampires-and-monsters killings. 

Or maybe they'll go the Glee route and not even mention how or why Fred died, but focus instead on his life. 

Anyway, I'm glad they didn't rush into it with 3 episodes to spare and have had months to think it through. I'm confident they'll do right by LP. 

• Like 1

I think the show runners wanted a short time jump to deal with Luke Perry’s and by extension Fred’s death, and allow the show to put the pieces into place going forward. At least they have more time than Glee did and that showed for the balance of that show’s run.

• Like 2

I know KJ will be superb, but I’m still not ready to watch him mourn Luke through Archie. 🙁

• Like 2

I just....have so many thoughts about the fact that Cole was scripted to be in the flash forward but didn’t want to do it bc it was cold. As if...the other actors wanted to? And TPTB were just, “Sure, Cole, whatever you say!” Lawd.

11 minutes ago, Unsimplistic said:

Right? I mean I’ve heard him say this at another fan event so I think it’s true but also the writers were probably like “you know what? It works because it adds a vibe we need and we honestly don’t know where this is going anyway so sure!”

It’s true; Cole has said it in multiple interviews and the other guys have backed it up. I’m sure the writers went along with it because they’re clueless. Even Lili said that they basically just come up with things randomly as the season progresses. There’s no real concrete “plan.” That’s why I don’t care for these types of “spoiler” interviews because they know nothing. They’ve only filmed one episode. And maybe know outlines until the 403. They’re guessing and speculating, really. And saying what the fans want to hear. 

Cole lost it this weekend, though, lol. He would not stop messing with or touching KJ in legit all the interviews. At one point, I think in the TVLine interview, Lili told him to “be respectful; you look stoned.” 

25 minutes ago, Unsimplistic said:

then interview is like “so how’s Varchie?!?!” 

Varchie are overrated. Poor Archie, stuck with that albatross. 

29 minutes ago, Unsimplistic said:

I’m going to guess that the writers still don’t even have a clue about what to make it to be so if they read forums hey maybe don’t make it a car accident because that’s lame and obvious but also this whole storyline looks bad anyway

LMAO. I don’t have too much faith that it will be anything original or mind blowing, knowing that it only came to be because “Cole didn’t feel like it.”

17 minutes ago, Unsimplistic said:

But maybe that’s because I like camilla and kJ and think they have good chemistry,

My issue with Varchie isn’t about chemistry; the characters are terrible together and have 0 in common. But I realize that’s not a popular opinion. I’m OK with that. 

18 minutes ago, Unsimplistic said:

It makes me wonder if had another cast member said something, would it have worked? 

It’s still TBD whether it actually works with Jughead. 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unsimplistic said:

last season was rough

Oh, yeah, ITA. There were a handful of episodes I liked, but that was about it. There was this ONE episode I couldn’t even get through. Like it took me a WEEK, it was so freaking boring. 

Instead the only thing they can write now is what it is and let’s be real, it’s not going to be good. It just isn’t. I really think it’s just going to be a watered down version of I know what you did last summer. 

I think the problem is there are no real stakes. If you know X person isn’t really going to die and Varchie/Bughead/Choni are “solid,” it leaves NO mystery. Zero. And, then, if the story/writing is shoddy on top of it all, what’s the point? That’s why I’m just going with the flow and not paying attention to outside noise on anything. 

3 hours ago, Unsimplistic said:

Sometimes it’s good for relationships to be good. 

For sure. But not all of them. It’s a teen show. And on top of that, it’s a dark teen show, lol. There will be breakups, they will date other people. That’s just how it goes. 

Aside from the caring parents of Archie

What I’m afraid of is what’s going to happen without a character like Fred. Who is going to fill that hole. Fred and Archie (their father-son dynamic) were the only ones who grounded Riverdale into something real and heartwarming. I guess we’ll see what they do with Mary.

I’m guessing you aren’t a fan of any of the pairings, right?

I don’t watch the show for its romantic pairings, no. It doesn’t mean I dislike all of them, though. 

Edited by HeatLifer

4 hours ago, Unsimplistic said:

I kind of at this point only watch for the romantic pairings and the friendship moments, the story has been lacking for a while for me so there’s nothing there.

And yes I get it’s a teen show but the problem is the show doesn’t write the breakups all that well to make it interesting. 

And yeah, the lack of Fred is going to be a problem. I know we have Mary but  not sure how regular she plans to be, they said more this season but still. Instead we are more than likely to focus on the wishy washy parents. 

I'm looking forward to Molly's presence on the show and I'm hoping Mary serves as an anchor the way Fred had. (I believe Molly is going to be a semi-regular now rather than occasional guest.) Obviously no one can ever replace Luke but it sounds like they do both him and Fred justice in the first episode. Speaking of which, it also sounds like the first episode may be a stand-alone in honor of Luke and the season really starts to kick off with the second episode.

I know you're a big fan of KJ's and I think this will be a strong season for him. I'm also bummed about the Varchie development. We'll see how that goes. Then again I only really love the Archie/Betty/Jughead friendships because of the actors' chemistry so I'm hoping we get to see more of that dynamic. (They had me howling at SDCC although yes Cole and KJ were a bit much at times but I love how Lili put them in check!) They keep saying it's kind of a reset and back to Season 1 themes so I'm staying hopeful.

Regarding the relationships. I've been a Bughead fan from the very beginning and I do think they're end game. The chemistry between Cole and Lili is pretty hard to ignore and Bughead is what really got the show on the map. That being said, I don't mind some conflict and possible separation until they're inevitably back together. The other two couples I'm just not invested in. I just want something different for Archie. I guess I expected Veronica to be more layered than what she's become, so I can see why Archie is so hooked beyond the superficial. I guess I'm just not seeing the depth there nor an actual friendship.

I'm actually intrigued about Betty becoming more drawn into investigative/detective work, Jughead going back to his pre-gang & writer roots and the prep school storyline that leads to the flash forward mystery, and Archie being more of an actual kid and honoring Fred while reconnecting with Mary. Obviously there are only three reasons why I keep watching this show-- Lili, Cole, and KJ. LOL!

Edited by MollyWebber
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Unsimplistic said:

Yeah I get that, I just hope the breakup for Bughead makes sense.

Also yes the problem for me is that Bughead is a great couple so I don’t ship either of the characters with anyone else. And yes I’m a big Bughead shipper. I don’t know if they are end game. I hate that word btw. But I go back and forth, only because I’ve read countless times that the tbtb like Bughead a lot but the way they treat them in the show sometimes doesn’t always check with that. I know that Bughead was supposed to be a mini obstacle in season one to give time until they could do the Betty Archie Veronica triangle but fans got hooked on bughead(as they should) and so it changed things, but a part of me thinks they sort of resent that. Only because now betty and Archie can possibly have a relationship but it can never be as serious as Jughead and Betty, because the majority of fans wouldn’t like that. I know some would but Bughead has a big fan base.

I don’t kind Varchie but I do hope they give them more substance , and I think this season they will. I like them ten times better than I liked Veggie. I didn’t see the chemistry even if Charles and Camilla are dating it didn’t do anything for me. It also didn’t help that I’m not Charles biggest fan.

I was invested in Choni but they did ruin them last season. And sadly unlike the other two couples ito doesn’t seem like Choni will ever have a real breakup. Hell Choni stans freak out about them all the time. A breakup would cause a riot so Choni it’s hard because as much as the core four couples will break apart and come together, there is drama within those couples. Choni not so much. They barley had a break up last season and got back together and never even addressed the actual issues.

Anyways honestly the best of comic con was Cole and KJ. Their bromance is hilarious(also Lilis reactions to it), Cole was just hilarious throughout comic con, I loved the moment when Lili told him to be respectful because he was laughing while Madealine was talking about Cheryl having dead Jason’s body in her basement. I mean come on. I would probably have a hard time keeping a straight face during this too. Also again  I have to say the looks cole and Lili gave each other, adorable. 

Again the comic con experience proved to me that I would enjoy this show more if it was small cast, not having the adult characters around was more enjoyable(although according to spoilers Falice will share a kiss {ugh I’m reallly over that}) but last years comic Con was kind of crazy because everyone was there.

Again based on spoilers I’m pretty sure the serpents are going to be a non entity a lot this season so this takes care of a few things and paves the way for possible things. The whole serpent king and queen being nada also makes me more unsure about Bughead being endgame. It was one thing when betty held a title to Jugheads gang(if she started dating Archie or they broke up, would she stop dealing with serpents and stuff) if the serpents aren’t really around, this pages more of a way for a breakup.

I don’t know. I get that they want this season to be a reset but it bothers me that we spent all this time the past 3  seasons and it seems like now none of it matters.

im just bad they are literally repeating the Jughead goes to a different school from season 2 and the fact that no one brought this up during comic con is kind of strange. Like I’m sorry I have to keep saying they did this storyline in season 2.

I don't see the chemistry between Camila and Charles either but they're a real life couple so there you go. And Cole and Lili have reportedly split, yet still had chemistry in spades and were hilariously sparring, some might even say flirting during their appearances this past weekend even when they were reportedly avoiding each other at one of the parties. I hope they didn't split permanently but if they did I wish them both the best. They seemed to handle it very well at SDCC aside from Cole being drunk and a spaz throughout the event so I'm hopeful it won't impact them on set. If they split for good they seem to be handling it very respectfully for themselves, each other, and their castmates. 

Edited by MollyWebber

Do we know what episode they are currently filming? 

1 hour ago, Auror said:

Do we know what episode they are currently filming? 

They’re most likely on 402.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unsimplistic said:

Yeah that’s what I think too. Also I know they talked at comic con about episode 2 having a lot of Kevin and Betty moments and Casey and Lili were together a lot this morning and last night on their instagrams so I think that’s what they are on.

Yep. Casey/Lili. And then KJ/Casey. And a random snap with Lili/Melton/KJ. And Mads was with Vanessa. 

4 minutes ago, Unsimplistic said:

I believe Camilla was around too, I saw her for a second on Charles story so I assume she was filming too. 

Oh, yes! I’m so curious to see how they’re going to handle Reggie/Ronnie because I think this is the episode they have some type of confrontation.

1 hour ago, Unsimplistic said:

I’m already sad that this episode feels like it’s going to be light on the Jughead/Cole.

I feel like most of the season will be like this, though. Without speculating as to why, it’s obvious the story is “what happened to Jughead?” so clearly he can’t be around as much, you know? Everyone can thank Cole for that for refusing to be in the scene. 😉

• Like 1

Also I think that this season will definitely have a lot of the issues that they had in season 2 with keeping Jughead separate from the group. Also adding in new characters which I’m sure were going to get heaps of it with Jugheads new school.

Well, that’s my point, as well. I just feel like he’s not going to be around much and they’re using that to service a particular plot.

Am I the only one who could not care less about bettys friendship with Kevin?

Their friendship has been so toxic since legit after the Pilot.

And then the other plot it seems  is the Reggie veronica Archie triangle

Hopefully 402 is where this ends.

Totally agree with you guys on Betty/Kevin. Kevin is such a shtty friend. He has treated Betty like garbage during multiple moments. Not just one season, we are talking the entire series he's been awful to her. He doesn't deserve her friendship at all. 

Edited by Auror
  • Like 1

But again I’m sure the writers aren’t happy

Probably not, lol. And in one interview, KJ sounded irritated by it/mocked Cole for it, so yeah.

This describes her friendship with Kevin and also how I feel about her relationship with her mother. Sorry but the last five minutes of trying to fix everything Alice did in season 3 is dumb. And the fact that they’re going to and redeem Alice in this season as we.  Just admit you wrote yourselves into a corner writers, you’ve done it before with Alice and just admit you want people to still like her, I mean I never will,  and also just admit you’re hellbent on Falice, why I will never know, but again here we are.

I completely agree. 

Bughead remind me a bit of Naley on OTH... they both have horrible or flighty parents. It is what bonds Bughead together all the more, family lives that are messed up. They can rely on each other and it only strengthens their relationship even more. There's actual speculation that Bughead could get married at the end of season 4 (which would be very Naley-like). I am not sure how possible this is (or where this speculation is coming from), but it wouldn't surprise me. There's only a few people they can truly rely on outside of each other. Oh I remembered how the speculation might have gotten started... Lili made a comment recently about Bughead being married before she will get married or something like that. 

• Like 1

kariyaki

Remember: this topic is for SPOILER discussion