Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ApathyMonger

Betty? Veronica? Hot Dog? Spoilers and Spoiled Speculation

2 hours ago, Riverdaleshop.co said:

In my mind, the big 'wow' would be the sudden introduction of Edgar. 

Yes! Bring it on! 

• Like 1

I think Edgar is coming before prom though. CMM started filming when they were shooting episode 18 or 19, this pic is from February 22 and it seems like CMM had been shooting for a few days already so I think we get introduced to Edgar before prom:

and they finished 19 the weekend before Luke passed, so I don’t think that’s the big thing at prom. I could be wrong but who knows. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl

So based on Instagram stories, it looks like Toni Evelyn Veronica and Archie will have a scene in the prom episode. They were all Instagram stories together today. 

Also yesterday all of the Jones family were shooting scenes together at the Cooper house which is now the Jones house. It’s clear from all the stories and spoiler pictures I see that they definitely buy it. So I guess we can call it the jones house. I don’t wanna worry too much but with all the fun Jones family filming scenes I see I wonder if Jughead actually finds out about Gladys selling drugs or if betty tells him and he doesn’t believe her(again I agree this reaction wouldn’t make sense at all based on this season- also again why should Jughead have all this blind faith and trust in his mother who left him?!?! And he’s barley given her crap about that versus Betty who hz always been there) or Betty decides not to tell him(again she wouldn’t not tell him right?) . I’m just nervous. I know I shouldn’t worry but this show loves to throw in wrenches.

Picture from tomorrow’s episode, looks like a Choni sad scene or fight scene:

Also my favorite thing is reading all the comments, because people go from zero to hundred when talking about the ships. Someone comments they want more Bughead and another person comments the show has too much bughead(uh, they do? They really haven’t had much of Bughead in like five episodes aside from Betty and Jughead saying hi to each other and last episode we even got a kiss! It’s been weeks since that happened) also love that Choni is the best couple and not toxic and when someone said all they do is fight lately someone said that’s normal for couples.. which yeah but Cheryl’s language and words used actually veer into controlling and Abusive territory. I mean it’s just interesting that the shipper stand will ignore things just to see their ship get screentime.

Seriously I love Bughead but you guys have seen me complain that their relationship is pretty empty as of late. I say that. I say that while I’m glad they appear to be happy and good, none of their conversations happen on screen anymore. 

I hope this changes. I get ridiculously nervous every week and even more so if betty and Jughead actually interact with each other for more than one scene because I’m fully expecting a breakup ( see also their season 2 breakups for reference). 
Edited by WhosThatGirl

Thanks for the latest.

I am worried about a future Bughead break up as well. However, if Varchie and it looks like Choni, are in splitsville, I wonder if Bughead will be okay this season. I mean, it would be pretty lame having all three split apart. I am kind of more worried about next season for Bughead because you know it's going to be their turn... 

• Sad 1

Extended promo:

ugh, I hope this doesn’t mean everyone is going to be in the cult now. Now I’m worried. 

Also interesting about the lodge parents but a little too late on that. And this makes me think that this is going tO make veronica super emotional and she’s going to confess her love for Reggie. Yup. I’m super surprised that some people think Veggie was actually done because of the last episode. No the show is just going to have veronica need him due to her parents information.

But hey looks like we are hopefully getting Bughead content. Yay.

Edited by WhosThatGirl

Yes! Team Bughead are on fire. And Gladys didn’t cause them any unwanted drama. Jug trusts Betty more than his shady mom.

This is why they belong together.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Extended promo:

ugh, I hope this doesn’t mean everyone is going to be in the cult now. Now I’m worried. 

Also interesting about the lodge parents but a little too late on that. And this makes me think that this is going tO make veronica super emotional and she’s going to confess her love for Reggie. Yup. I’m super surprised that some people think Veggie was actually done because of the last episode. No the show is just going to have veronica need him due to her parents information.

But hey looks like we are hopefully getting Bughead content. Yay.

I heard Betty and Jughead sign up for the musical to go undercover. If this is true they certainly found a way for Jughead (and Cole!) to participate (and sing!) in a believable manner. Cole's voice isn't bad so really curious now.

I'm excited to see Betty and Toni sharing  a scene. I think Toni also joins The Farm along with Fangs so I'm wondering if she's also trying to infiltrate the cult or she's so heartbroken over Cheryl that they take advantage of her vulnerability. I'm hoping that scene with Betty means it's the former.

Edited by MollyWebber

46 minutes ago, MollyWebber said:

I heard Betty and Jughead sign up for the musical to go undercover. If this is true they certainly found a way for Jughead (and Cole!) to participate (and sing!) in a believable manner. Cole's voice isn't bad so really curious now.

I'm excited to see Betty and Toni sharing  a scene. I think Toni also joins The Farm along with Fangs so I'm wondering if she's also trying to infiltrate the cult or she's so heartbroken over Cheryl that they take advantage of her vulnerability. I'm hoping that scene with Betty means it's the former.

Yeah Cole is definitely singling and I heard they join for undercover too.

Im unsure about Toni and her involvement with the farm. I believe the next episode after the musical said that Betty enlists Cheryl to help with the farm, so perhaps if Toni joins for real, that gives Cheryl an incentive to help Betty as well? Unsure what would make fangs join for real. I could see Toni joining if she is heartbroken about Cheryl and perhaps the PP gang doesn’t work out, the farm cult would offer her a home and support. But if she still has her gang why would she go to the cult? Unless she’s bringing them too? So either she’s undercover or it’s the former. As for fangs.. I guess if perhaps something happens to his mom(we know she’s sick) I could see him joining. The cult seems to pry on the weak and vulnerable from what we have seen so if he’s not undercover it could be that.

I feel like a few others have to join though now at this point. I mean I don’t want them to but there has to be more stakes. Yes Kevin is one of bettys  best friends(although really... is he?? I don’t get the Kevin love he’s a crap best friend actually) but I feel like more of her circle has to be infiltrated now.

Edited by WhosThatGirl

Someone should have told Cheryl that her character Heather C dies half way through the musical.

What I don’t get is why would she join forces with Betty against the farm? Maybe they convert Toni.

Because I doubt it has anything to do with the twins.

Edited by rogvortex58

9 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

Someone should have told Cheryl that her character Heather C dies half way through the musical.

What I don’t get is why would she join forces with Betty against the farm? Maybe they convert Toni.

Because I doubt it has anything to do with the twins.

That’s my thinking. I think Toni joins and Cheryl helps Betty to save toni. I doubt we will ever see the twins again.

So the musical episode from what I’m seeing and reading seems odd compared to how last weeks episode was:

First this still:

So Veggie is fine? I mean the caption states that some ties will be mended while others will be broken.. that could mean veggie but for some reason I’m thinking that’s a red herring for another couple.

And according to Alex Bughead has a bunch of scenes so I’m hopefully thinking that they are good scenes and not leading to bad things for them romantically. I don’t think they are but I always have to wonder because this show and Choni has a lot of musical moments together.

So that’s why I’m sort of confused.. Choni is singing together? I guess they are fine? I’m not that confused about Veggie actually. It’s funny last week people assumed Veggie was done but I had a bad feeling that to by the next episode Veronica was going to confess her undying feelings for him and I think I’m correct. Heaven forbid she just wanted to have a fun relationship. I thought it was funny people thought they would be done but unfortunately this makes me like this romance less than I did before. I really didn’t care in the beginning but then people were saying they had such great chemistry and I didn’t see it and then the way they both treated Archie when he came back and then how it’s painfully obvious Reggie cares more than veronica and then having Veronica have an honest reaction to their relationship and how this weeks episode looking like she’s confessing deeper feelings just bugs me. I know I’m alone a lot of people here love Veggie, I just.. don’t get it.

2 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

So the musical episode from what I’m seeing and reading seems odd compared to how last weeks episode was:

First this still:

Not gonna lie - from that angle and in the dim light, I honestly can't tell if that is Reggie or Archie. Initial thought was Archie, but upon closer inspection I'm leaning towards Reggie...but by no means confident in that.

2 minutes ago, secnarf said:

Not gonna lie - from that angle and in the dim light, I honestly can't tell if that is Reggie or Archie. Initial thought was Archie, but upon closer inspection I'm leaning towards Reggie...but by no means confident in that.

It’s Reggie. RAS tagged Charles Melton in it.

A Bughead duet and yes the song they are singing is super sad apparently (I don’t know anything about the musical heathers but I’ve read comments) but I believe Bughead is safe romantic wise from what I hear from Alex the twitter critic this episode has a bunch of Bughead scenes and more than one Bughead kiss and romantic moments so I’m thinking despite this dramatic sad song they’re okay. I’m not 100% sure but 98

• Like 2

Also I think Edgar is making his first appearance in this episode:(knew he was coming earlier than the prom episode):

Also looks like fangs will be joining the cult.. my guess is Kevin seduces him into it. Are we supposed to still like Kevin? He’s the worst. This is a big problem the show is having this season actually, writing their characters so bad you don’t want to root for them at all. Like Alice and Polly, I don’t give a damn what happens to Kevin.. because he’s a terrible character. His actions this season just reinforce it. And then you’re reminded of all the times he was a crappy person in past seasons. Is that the point? The more people they put in this cult the more I realize I would prefer if those characters were gone from the show actually.
Edited by WhosThatGirl

Sneak peaks:

so yeah either this scene is very very oddly intentionally sarcastic for a lot of reasons I guess for the Veggie of it all and whatever the hell Archie and Josie are and whatever the friendship is with Archie and Reggie right now. Like I feel like it’s definitely to highlight the disconnect with Veggie from last episode(although they appear to have a bed scene from the slide I showed) and obviously Archie and Josie, case in point Josie’s reaction but is the show not even going to address Archie and Reggie? The last time they interacted Archie got drunk at the speakeasy and Reggie was a huge jerk in that moment. At least in my opinion, i know you guys love him here.. but I don’t understand they’re best friends again.

Also love Betty being like “Kevin you direct the musical” and it’s like he’s directed.. one. Also really betty cut your loses with him. He stopped being worth your friendship. 

Also at least the Choni thing is dealt with. I kind of hope it lasts? But Alex tweeted that this episode is very Choni heavy. 

This musical episode unfortunately seems like it might be more cringe than last year’s. I don’t know I’m going to like it.

Edited by WhosThatGirl

The last time they interacted Archie got drunk at the speakeasy and Reggie was a huge jerk in that moment. At least in my opinion, i know you guys love him here.. but I don’t understand they’re best friends again.

The same reason the writers force Veronica to be civil to that Alley Cat Josie, after she handed out those flyers of Veronica during the student council election.  No teenager would ever come back from that, in terms of hatred.  But the writers forced Veronica to eat it and she is not only friendly to Josie but lets her sing at her Speakeasy.

Just another way the writers sh^& on Veronica.  Glad not all the other characters are immune.

Edited by Advance35
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Advance35 said:

The same reason the writers force Veronica to be civil to that Alley Cat Josie, after she handed out those flyers of Veronica during the student council election.  No teenager would ever come back from that, in terms of hatred.  But the writers forced Veronica to eat it and she is not only friendly to Josie but lets her sing at her Speakeasy.

Just another way the writers sh^& on Veronica.  Glad not all the other characters are immune.

Eh no one is or has ever been immune. It’s never just been veronica. I agree with you but Josie shouldn’t want to be friends with Veronica either, Veronica has been shady to her before the flyer incident but whatever. Like I said it’s not just Veronica.

Hell most of the teenagers forget how crappy their parents have been, Veronica has forgotten she hated her parents like a few months ago, Betty forgets her mother sent her a mental asylum and I guess didn’t tell alice “oh yeah btw they were forcing me to take me drugs”, Jughead forgets that his dad was pretty crappy at the start of this entire show because now his dad is better(at least he gets to drag his mom, Betty as I’ve said doesn’t get to admit any of her parents faults, even her killer dad she had to come to him and talk to him like he’s the greatest, wtf is that) and Cheryl decided to host her uncles funeral and allow her mom to come. One her uncle hated her and was probably going to try and kill her at some point and two her mother is evil. But no one remembers any of this. It’s not just Veroncia. It’s all of them. 

And yeah this season is the worst with it honestly. Because all these big plots that have happened should be talked about. Betty honestly shouldn’t give a damn about her mother considering what she has done to her in the past seasons and what she’s done this season. Her sister? What is that about? I know there’s supposed to be a closeness but was there ever? I’m starting to think pre canon they weren’t all that close and Polly was probably popular and leaving Betty in the dust while Polly was a cheerleader and dating Jason and Betty was getting fat shamed by his sister and then she was gone most of season 2 and now she’s in a cult and likes them more than Betty. And Kevin? Don’t even. He’s a bad friend if I ever saw one on this show. He’s supposed to be bettys best friend but I’ve never seen him act even close to one. I know beronica friendships are few and far between but at least I see veronica give a damn about Betty more than I really have ever seen Kevin. Seriously the more they show people joining the cult the more I’m thinking this show might be better off without those characters actually and it’s hard for me to fear or care for their safety.

I mean maybe Fangs if he’s joining for real and not for a fake reason but that’s about it.. everyone else we could stand to lose. At least so far.

Edited by WhosThatGirl

On 3/19/2019 at 1:38 AM, WhosThatGirl said:

A Bughead duet and yes the song they are singing is super sad apparently (I don’t know anything about the musical heathers but I’ve read comments) but I believe Bughead is safe romantic wise from what I hear from Alex the twitter critic this episode has a bunch of Bughead scenes and more than one Bughead kiss and romantic moments so I’m thinking despite this dramatic sad song they’re okay. I’m not 100% sure but 98

I can't wait for the Bughead duet! I am also glad to hear Bughead seems safe.

I am a Twitter newbie. This Alex... Can we give out handles here, if so I'd love to check out his/her Tweets. 

My hope is Bughead is safe for the rest of the season. There's enough drama with Choni and Veggie/Varchie. Leave Bughead alone, TPTB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wilpen said:

I can't wait for the Bughead duet! I am also glad to hear Bughead seems safe.

I am a Twitter newbie. This Alex... Can we give out handles here, if so I'd love to check out his/her Tweets. 

My hope is Bughead is safe for the rest of the season. There's enough drama with Choni and Veggie/Varchie. Leave Bughead alone, TPTB.

I will give out his Twitter handle(I think it’s allowed), he’s a tv writer/critic and he sometimes watches the episodes before they air. Not always, like last week he didn’t. His handle is @azalben or just search for Alex Zalben, most of his good info is when he answers other tweets about what’s going to happen under tweets and reply’s. Also some of the info I got came from his tumbler I think? via people posting on Instagram which I don’t have so I can’t link you there.. I know nothing of tumbler.

i only started reading about Alex’s tweets like late last year. There was also another spoiler Twitter person last year who somehow managed to be on set of different cw shows and would be able to tweet who was filming and what it looked like. Like they were able to warn of the Barchie kiss in the Christmas episode a few weeks before it happened. I haven’t been able to find that user in a while, I do know at the end of last season while the user was still able to give info I think there was a sense of getting in trouble because they were giving out too good of info. Alex gives out some info but not all the answers. You have to piece it together yourself. The other user gave out pretty much all of the season 2 finale, at least most of the important stuff. So I’m not sure if they exist at all anymore.

And I agree I Hope Bughead is good too for the rest of this season.

7 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

Sad Bughead duet? Hmm. The song must be Seventeen.

You are correct. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Like 1

Yup.. here’s a super super super short second of it someone posted on Instagram.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Like 2

Cole has a good voice so I'm glad they made him sing. They sound great together! Lili has such a clean voice that she sounds exceptional in duets. I also heard their duet fits with the storyline and it's supposed to be a pretty epic Bughead moment.

Edited by MollyWebber
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, MollyWebber said:

Cole has a good voice so I'm glad they made him sing. They sound great together! Lili has such a clean voice that she sounds exceptional in duets. I also heard their duet fits with the storyline and it's supposed to be a pretty epic Bughead moment.

Yeah I’m glad he’s singing too and Alex says it’s one of many good Bughead moments tonight! So I’m excited about that.

Also we do meet Edgar tonight.. I wish the farm stuff was over as I said all it’s been doing is making me think all the characters in the farm, we would be better without them honestly. Also since that sneak peak where Kevin announces Toni as the choreographer  I’ve been thinking I think she’s joined the cult for real and that is why Kevin enlisted her as the choreographer, I think he’s enlisting all his farm people to help. So yeah I think Toni joins for real. Again.. eh.. Toni hasn’t done much for me this season so let the farm have her.

Edited by WhosThatGirl

43 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I will give out his Twitter handle(I think it’s allowed), he’s a tv writer/critic and he sometimes watches the episodes before they air. Not always, like last week he didn’t. His handle is @azalben or just search for Alex Zalben, most of his good info is when he answers other tweets about what’s going to happen under tweets and reply’s. Also some of the info I got came from his tumbler I think? via people posting on Instagram which I don’t have so I can’t link you there.. I know nothing of tumbler.

i only started reading about Alex’s tweets like late last year. There was also another spoiler Twitter person last year who somehow managed to be on set of different cw shows and would be able to tweet who was filming and what it looked like. Like they were able to warn of the Barchie kiss in the Christmas episode a few weeks before it happened. I haven’t been able to find that user in a while, I do know at the end of last season while the user was still able to give info I think there was a sense of getting in trouble because they were giving out too good of info. Alex gives out some info but not all the answers. You have to piece it together yourself. The other user gave out pretty much all of the season 2 finale, at least most of the important stuff. So I’m not sure if they exist at all anymore.

And I agree I Hope Bughead is good too for the rest of this season.

You are correct. 

Thanks so much! Following now. 🙂

Do you think Buhead stay together the entire season? I really hope so! It's honestly my most important concern,. I want them together. The entire season has demonstrated how strong and natural they are together. It would be a shame if they break apart for stupid dramatic purposes. You could see why Varchie and Choni needed breaks. Bughead, just the opposite!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MollyWebber said:

The song is with Bughead, along with Choni. And then a reprise with the whole cast. 

I’m so impressed with Cole, but that’s not unusual. Glad he put himself out there, by force, ha.

Y’all should enjoy Bughead and stop worrying so much about a breakup. There are no signs it’s headed that way this season. The show has used all the other couples for drama this year. Will they eventully split? Sure. Because it should happen for storytelling purposes. But enjoy what you’re getting! 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wilpen said:

Thanks so much! Following now. 🙂

Do you think Buhead stay together the entire season? I really hope so! It's honestly my most important concern,. I want them together. The entire season has demonstrated how strong and natural they are together. It would be a shame if they break apart for stupid dramatic purposes. You could see why Varchie and Choni needed breaks. Bughead, just the opposite!

I hope they still together for the rest of this season(next season I know is a toss up) but right now I agree they have been so strong and I don’t see why they should break them up. I don’t want them to and from this season they really shouldnt. But I always have to be like with this show you never know. Even last season the breakup Episodes were a shock, the episodes had so many good Bughead scenes and they ended up broken up by the episodes end. So right now I think they will end the season together.. unless the show does a 180 and changes them. Who knows. 

3 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I hope they still together for the rest of this season(next season I know is a toss up) but right now I agree they have been so strong and I don’t see why they should break them up. I don’t want them to and from this season they really shouldnt. But I always have to be like with this show you never know. Even last season the breakup Episodes were a shock, the episodes had so many good Bughead scenes and they ended up broken up by the episodes end. So right now I think they will end the season together.. unless the show does a 180 and changes them. Who knows. 

That's how I feel too. 

The only sort of possible drama we've received for Bughead was when Betty tells Jughead about his mom. Oh and Gladys not liking Betty or something. All of that was thankfully false. Well, even if Gladys doesn't like Betty now, who cares, her own son is trying to take her down (along with his girlfriend). LOL.

Excited to see CMM tonight. I hope his character pushes Kevin off a cliff and we never see him again. I just don't care about him anymore. Horrible friend to Betty. Three strikes and you're out, dude. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Wilpen said:

That's how I feel too. 

The only sort of possible drama we've received for Bughead was when Betty tells Jughead about his mom. Oh and Gladys not liking Betty or something. All of that was thankfully false. Well, even if Gladys doesn't like Betty now, who cares, her own son is trying to take her down (along with his girlfriend). LOL.

Excited to see CMM tonight. I hope his character pushes Kevin off a cliff and we never see him again. I just don't care about him anymore. Horrible friend to Betty. Three strikes and you're out, dude. 

Ha ha ha! Yeah Kevin sucks but as I keep saying everyone who is in the farm is actually quite awful. Like I wish betty would cut her loses with it. The three people she’s trying to save aren’t worth it and have treated her badly.. countless times. I think that’s shy it’s hard for me to care if much happens to Alice Kevin or Polly. I don’t like them and I can’t be bothered to worry. What worries me is that I’m pretty sure betty is going to get sucked into the cult, not because she wants to, without her consent I’m sure, I just see more torture happening for her. I just don’t see it going well for her and I don’t find that entertaining to watch. 

34 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

The song is with Bughead, along with Choni. And then a reprise with the whole cast. 

I’m so impressed with Cole, but that’s not unusual. Glad he put himself out there, by force, ha.

Y’all should enjoy Bughead and stop worrying so much about a breakup. There are no signs it’s headed that way this season. The show has used all the other couples for drama this year. Will they eventully split? Sure. Because it should happen for storytelling purposes. But enjoy what you’re getting! 🙂

Thank you! That's what I keep trying to tell everyone lol. Bughead has been the most strongly written couple this whole season. I'm not even worried about a future split anyway because I know they'll eventually end up back together. Plus LR and CS will play the hell out of it.

Apologies to Varchie fans but I really don't want Archie getting back together with Veronica. I've been liking and enjoying him so much more in group and individual scenes with Jughead and Betty fairly out of the Lodge orbit. I don't know but KJ really shines with Cole and Lili. There's just something different. Their offscreen friendship translates into great onscreen chemistry and I hope we get more adventures with the Three Musketeers. I don't mind Archie with Josie either but they're not long term. I wouldn't mind just seeing Archie be the single friend for a while, date here and there. I think it would be a nice balance with his besties who are the old married couple lol.

Edited by MollyWebber
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MollyWebber said:

Apologies to Varchie fans but I really don't want Archie getting back together with Veronica.

From your pen to TPTB’s ears.

• Like 1

I’m not a Varchie fan but I don’t get the Veggie love either. I know I’m alone because everyone loves them but I don’t get it.

And I’m sure Bughead will break up at some point (and I’m sure they will get back together as well) but it has to be believable and any point this season hasn’t shown that they should because it wouldn’t work with their storyline this season and how they have been thus far this season. They’ve been super strong all season t would be random to break them up.

Edited by WhosThatGirl

I don’t see them breaking up. They didn’t even get angsty over what Betty told Jug about Gladys. They’re the strongest couple on this show. It would be too OOC.

Being torn apart by evil forces for the sake of drama, on the other hand is always possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

has to be believable

It’s Riverdale, lol. Nothing is believable. But whatever reason they come up with, it’s something that’s bound to happen. That’s why it’s better to be happy with the good stuff while you can, especially  when it’s not something that’s spoiled or teased, anyway. And that applies to all shows and pairings, tbh. 

2 hours ago, MollyWebber said:

think it would be a nice balance with his besties who are the old married couple lol.

At some point, I do want to see Cole and Lili spread their wings and  play alongside other actors and portraying different relationships, though. That’s not a popular opinion, but oh well. 😉 

32 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

I don’t see them breaking up. They didn’t even get angsty over what Betty told Jug about Gladys. They’re the strongest couple on this show. It would be too OOC.

Being torn apart by evil forces for the sake of drama, on the other hand is always possible.

I'm really agreeing with whoever on said on this board that the show should have Bughead be the relatively stable couple through the shows run. They really are the strongest couple

• Like 2

I mean, Tom and Sierra are pretty happy right now. But they’re newly weds. It’ll wear off eventually.

12 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

I mean, Tom and Sierra are pretty happy right now. But they’re newly weds. It’ll wear off eventually.

I have a feeling something may happen to Tom or Sierra. 

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

At some point, I do want to see Cole and Lili spread their wings and  play alongside other actors and portraying different relationships, though. That’s not a popular opinion, but oh well. 😉 

Blasphemy! Be gone with you! 😆 They can do that in their movie roles. Speaking of freaken jaysus! Jennifer Lopez announced today who is going to play Lili's love interest in Hustlers and he's HOT.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

5 minutes ago, MollyWebber said:

Blasphemy! Be gone with you! 😆 They can do that in their movie roles. Speaking of freaken jaysus! Jennifer Lopez announced today who is going to play Lili's love interest in Hustlers and he's HOT.

Yes he is! And I agree with you that actor is hot. 

8 minutes ago, MollyWebber said:

Heh. Cole and Lili have way too much talent. It can be spread around! I’ll sit in my corner enjoying future seasons of Riverdale by myself. I get it. 🤣

Who is the love interest!? Post in media thread?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Like 1

Eh Bughead has too much chemistry that’s so good for me to ship them with anyone else right now.. or probably ever. Even if they do put them with others which I’m sure they will at some point during this series I feel Bughead will always come back. To me they are just that good together.

6 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Eh Bughead has too much chemistry that’s so good for me to ship them with anyone else right now.. or probably ever. Even if they do put them with others which I’m sure they will at some point during this series I feel Bughead will always come back. To me they are just that good together.

I’m sure they will come back together. I just also want to see Lili and Cole play other beats to this relationship. So I like whatever they do, really.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I’m sure they will come back together. I just also want to see Lili and Cole play other beats to this relationship. So I like whatever they do, really.

Yeah I know but I’m Bughead through and through. There’s no other ship I care about after that which makes me sad.

There were a few moments where I cared about Varchie but then the show kind of ruined that when veronica treated him quite poorly. Like I know she had to move on because he was on the run but wow was she something else in that episode when he came back.

I don’t care for Reggie and Veronica. 

And I liked Choni at first but both characters have become pretty suck throughout this season and then Cheryl became mentally Abusive and it’s hard to ship that.

i like Archie and Josie but we know where that’s going, which is sad, they are compelling. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

There were a few moments where I cared about Varchie but then the show kind of ruined that when veronica treated him quite poorly. Like I know she had to move on because he was on the run but wow was she something else in that episode when he came back.

Varchie from the beginning, to me, were really shallow. They got a bit better in S2, but like you said, her behavior while her father was basically trying to kill Archie and then accusing Archie of murder was like, nope. I can’t.

3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Varchie from the beginning, to me, were really shallow. They got a bit better in S2, but like you said, her behavior while her father was basically trying to kill Archie and then accusing Archie of murder was like, nope. I can’t.

Yeah, in the first half of this season though she was awesome. When she told her father he didn’t have a daughter anymore, and she was loyal and good to Archie. When he broke up with her that was heartbreaking but now she’s back to being all about being a lodge. Betty or Jughead honestly shouldn’t want anything to do with her either. 

• Like 1

kariyaki

Remember: this topic is for SPOILER discussion