Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E20: Page Not Found

• Start Topic

After returning to her job at the Department of Defense, McGee’s girlfriend Delilah finds a break in a controversial case, prompting her to turn to the NCIS team for help. Meanwhile, McGee talks to DiNozzo about whether he should ask Delilah to move in.

Amen. I love Delilah, and I'm glad she and McGee didn't break up. I hope they get a chance to actually be HAPPY.

I've gotten to the point that just seeing Bishop irks me, even though I don't remember her doing anything particularly egregious last night.

Tony in the closet cracked me up.

• Love 2

The funniest part of Tony in the closet with himself was him saying "I was finding myself," as he left carrying the cutout.

I really, truly enjoy seeing Delilah. I love how she fits in with the NCIS team, and I think she and Tim are good together.

Yes, Delilah the character and the actress who plays her are super warm and likeable.  Unlike what's her name....  I've long been a Tony fan but he's really charmed the socks off me this season.

• Love 1