Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 02/29/16

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Good Luck tomorrow GHScorpiosRule! I'd take notes for you during tomorrow's show but I don't want to make you feel worse while you're recovering.

Thanks Bronzedog! It's just getting my port (that was used for chemo) removed, because there have been complications flushing the damned thing. I was hoping to remove it when I got my final reconstruction, but my body is rebelling against that.

• Love 6
(edited)

Probably a minority opinion, but I actually thought Michelle was the MVP today. She was hilarious when mocking Paula's Oedipus complex and Raven caring more about a weave being run over than a dog. Even though they didn't talk about much of anything significant, I enjoyed the atmosphere of the show. Raven was the only one throwing things off.

John Stamos looked uncomfortable the whole interview. I cringed while they were all trying to be hip and cool with the DJ, but especially Raven.

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Love 3

Ugh Im sick of Sara.

Trump scares me... seriously.  And people are voting for him? THAT scares me. How embarrassing for our country. I can hear people all over the world laughing their asses off and I understand..

Oh, Raven, DO shut the hell up. [/Frasier voice]

Paula, can we retire, "at the end of the day" and "at this point in time." ?

Well, dammit "do the stanky leg" lyrics are in my head.

• Love 8

Airhead Sara Haines again today. An entire week of her?????? Gosh, is there no end.

So click and over to Wendy Williams. She was talking about Sherri, Sal and the child support payments. Good times!

(edited)

I started out as in the Sara is harmless camp. Now I am firmly in the airhead camp. Im not Vinyasa , but er-body sip! I have Fresca, for those taking notes. :-)

Michelle's, "Whu?" (what) "Meh?" (me)  and "Thinks" (thanks) was kind of hilarious. That's how that airhead (sip!) , Kim Kardashian talks only with a little more annoying to the max vocal fry.

I'll chalk this up to any day without CCB is ok by me.

Edited by ari333
  • Love 1

I'm just finished with yesterday so,  SHUT THE EFFFF UP PAULA!  Geebus.

No, Soros hasn't put together ALEC or poured so much hidden money into politics that they have now overtaken most of our municipalities and state houses, Soros isn't dumping billions of dollars of grants and endowments on universities and colleges to "shape" thinking in our students.

Here's a list of products to boycott.

Paula isn't being journalistic acting like a child and pouting about Soros, the woman is a guest and is there to promote her book, shut up and let her do what she is a guest there to do, Paula is showing her bias for the GOP, and that is not journalistic integrity.

Backing up to epidural talk, mine are 21 and 18, and I started out with good intention with the 21 year old but had terrible back labor and begged for the epidural.  Anticipating a repeat performance (I'm 5'), I didn't even pretend not to plan for a second epidural.  And at the time, an awful lot of my peers went all in on the epidural as well.  

• Love 7
(edited)

Stamos, Coulier, and Saget were on Colbert the other night. Saget talked about how "hot" the girls. ..CCB, Sweetin, and Kimmy were now. He had to go there. Blech.

It wd be interesting to set how CCB reacts to a clip of him saying this. Coulier said Saget sounded like Trump when he talked about his daughter. Double -blech.

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 5

Stamos, Coulier, and Saget were on Colbert the other night. Saget talked about how "hot" the girls. ..CCB, Sweetin, and Kimmy were now. He had to go there. Blech.

It wd be interesting to set how CCB reacts to a clip of him saying this. Coulier said Saget sounded like Trump when he talked about his daughter. Double -blech.

Just ewww.

• Love 2

Ewww from me too.

• Love 1
(edited)

Blech, YUCK, EWWW and GROSSSSS!!!! from my end.

I probably should wait until tomorrow to post my thoughts, since I'm still high feeling the effects of Oxy, but I can't really sleep, so here goes.

Raven is an immature, self-centered, clueless, tone-deaf TWIT and continues to act like a child instead of the adult she's supposed to be.  That's why I was SO HAPPY (yes, even in my drugged state as I watched) to see Joy shut Raven down before she could cut in rudely, I might add, with "or girl!" when Joy posed the question about when you're out "with a guy." Moron never even lets Joy finish her question before rudely interrupting.  Yes, Raven, I get it. You're a Lesbian. Or should I say Bi since you've been with both sexes? I don't know, but whatever you identify as (if that's the correct term), you don't have to keep reminding the audience and/or viewers that you date and have sex with women. We know. We KNOW!

And I am officially done with her COMPLETELY and have no desire or interest in hearing what she has to say about anything after her 'I don't give a shit if a dog gets run over', but jumped out of her chair and screamed if her weave or wig got run over. She can leave now and never come back.

I think John Stamos is still hawt, but I hope he never  comes back on this show, because I agree, he looked very uncomfortable and none of the women, except for Joy, let him even finish completing a sentence.

So, instead of being a co-leader, as Paula purported herself to be just last month, she likes to be a child and let her hubby be "the leader" because, you know, he's just so normally "laid back" and since he's a maaan, he needs not to feel emasculated? And be the MAN!  Loved Michelle joking about it.  And then how she quickly back pedals. See, supposedly, her "hot sex" with the hubby needs to have boundaries, which, from what she said and what I got from her words, her husband is the one who can provide such boundaries, because apparently, she can't articulate them.  Or something.

No one who is running for President, should use the kind of foul language, profanity or engage in the kind of sophomoric behavior that all the Republican candidates have been doing.  The President needs to be Presidential. Know how to be diplomatic and tactful and know how to use polite language when skewering their opponents or, I don't know, use facts.  What Drumpf was saying about Romney (who I can't stand) was that Romney gave him a blow job. Well, that's what he was insinuating anyway with his "words."

Raven, I don't give any figgedity blue dilly FUCKS about what color you want your next weave to be, okay?

Did other stuff happen? Because like I said above, I was doped up on my painkiller when I was watching.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 10

It's  very odd that Sara Haines has been on ALOT when Michelle, an actual co host, is barely on.

It probably means MC is out & Sara is in next season. But I really hope not. I'd take Michelle's awkward, inappropriate jokes over whiny, airhead anyday.

• Love 2

Did other stuff happen? Because like I said above, I was doped up on my painkiller when I was watching.

Hope your procedure was as easy as possible, and you heal quickly and are more comfortable, GHScorpiosRule.

• Love 6

Sara is in labor this morning! (Announced with a photo on GMA)

Wishing her a safe delivery and an extended maternity leave!

Aww they missed having her go into labor on air... Poor them...since that seemed clearly what they were going for.   [/snerk]

Im an ass.

• Love 5

Now we will be inundated with baby pics and updates of every poop and diaper hijinks. Oh, the sweet hilarity! Stuff we haven't seen on every sit com since the beginning of time.

Then, Sara will return with baby vomit on her dress which she didn't notice cuz she was so busy juggling being a mom and working outside the home. Haha.

People have no dignity since selfies.

• Love 4

@Vinyasa                "Ding dong the AIRHEAD is gone" 

Prancy dance ... in a circle... knees high... with windshield wiper hand gestures palms facing out..... :-) Now... er-body.....

• Love 4
(edited)

Now we will be inundated with baby pics and updates of every poop and diaper hijinks. Oh, the sweet hilarity! Stuff we haven't seen on every sit com since the beginning of time.

You got that right!  There will be endless live videos with her. Airhead Sara Haines will be on this show more now that she has had this baby. I'm saying it now!! 

Trump could drop out of the race this weekend (just kidding-only an example of big news) and airhead Sara Haines would be the first thing they talk about on Monday!!

Edited by Vinyasa
  • Love 1
(edited)

You got that right!  There will be endless live videos with her. Airhead Sara Haines will be on this show more now that she has had this baby. I'm saying it now!! 

Trump could drop out of the race this weekend (just kidding-only an example of big news) and airhead Sara Haines would be the first thing they talk about on Monday!!

I may have to tap out and just come here to read the lovely snark that I enjoy. I can only take so much Sara (and CCB). I am only human, :-)

Edited by ari333
  • Love 1

Enjoy GH!

LOL Vinyasa.  It's not like this show is known for it's timely topics or anything so I'm sure no one would even notice if that happened.   

I'm willing to bet Sara will be back at the table on Monday, even if she has to come out in her hospital gown. She's come this close to getting a spot and they'd have to pry it out of her claws to keep her away now.

• Love 5

Sara has gone dark on her Twitter.  I guess tomorrow will tell, there is nothing on the 'net as of yet.

I've never commented about her, she doesn't bother me at all.  Has a few good insights, I think the bae vibe with Paula makes Paula a bit more likeable.  I'd take Sara over CCB any day.

It does seem like Sunny and Sara are destined for the anti-climatic 20th Season.

• Love 4

I'm willing to bet Sara will be back at the table on Monday, even if she has to come out in her hospital gown. She's come this close to getting a spot and they'd have to pry it out of her claws to keep her away now.

Why will I not be surprised?

• Love 1

Congrats to Sara. I do expect for her to periscope on tomorrow's show. No way would she miss that opportunity. Or Paula will give an update.

• Love 1

Monday 2/29: Whoopi at the Oscars, and an interview with Steven Spielberg; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices, hosted by contributor Sherri Shepherd.

Tuesday 3/1: Taraji P. Henson (“Empire”).

Wednesday 3/2: Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer (“Broad City”).

Thursday 3/3: Jane Mayer (author of “Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right”); Bob Saget and Dave Coulier (“Fuller House”); find out what color Raven’s hair will be next when a surprise guest spins the “Colors of Ravenbow” wheel.

Friday 3/4: John Stamos (“Grandfathered,” “Fuller House”); Joy takes Paula to a comedy club for a lesson in standup.

What happened to Joy and Paula at the comedy club. Did I miss it! Waste of time on Raven's hair color wheel. WGAF about her clown hair colors anyway!

• Love 4

find out what color Raven’s hair will be next when a surprise guest spins the “Colors of Ravenbow” wheel.

If they were actually going to make this something to draw viewers they would actually spin Raven.  Or better yet, put her under a wheel of paint cans and the wheel ends up having right over her drops its load like being slimed on Nickelodeon.   That I would tune in to see.  But then I keep going back to the image of Raven being spun on the wheel.  Hard.  Fast.  Yeah.

• Love 3

It does seem like Sunny and Sara are destined for the anti-climatic 20th Season.

That makes perfect sense if the plan for  S21 is a third?fourth? Hour of GMA like Hoda and Kathy Lee on Today.   As for this season, I'm not hating having a lawyer - someone who actually has an education sitting at the table with Whoopi, CCB, and Raven.  

I saw a commercial for Monday's show just by happenstance, and it advertised Steve Harvey as the guest. Ugh....

Ugh is my feelilng too.  Thanks for the warning.  I think that guy is a total creep. 

• Love 4

That makes perfect sense if the plan for  S21 is a third?fourth? Hour of GMA like Hoda and Kathy Lee on Today.   As for this season, I'm not hating having a lawyer - someone who actually has an education sitting at the table with Whoopi, CCB, and Raven.  

Ugh is my feelilng too.  Thanks for the warning.  I think that guy is a total creep. 

Agreed!!  I just couldn't "warm up" to him & didn't find him funny, at.all.

• Love 4