Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Lorelai out of water!

Not a Chuppah, but still a sweet characterization of Luke as friend. I especially liked how he called her on her not saying why she wanted to fish, and then just let her feel the discomfort for once. .

GG604-00028.jpg

yes! I'm stumping the wizard! Happy dance, happy dance, copper BOOM!

Hint: Season 7.

isn't it adorable that the guy pointing at his watch was not only a Yale professor, but also a bailiff at the custody hearing? All of that work for the guy who is apparently the casts' vocal coach in real life.

• Love 1

No, I'm simply incapable of remembering themes. Oops, two errors in as many days. Gotta step up my game.

Transportation. That was the theme.

Feel free to gently whack me on the side of the head for forgetting the rules. And no, that's not "whack" "ooh, dirty!"

Not Rory's Birthday Party!

Difficult Hint:  Rory and Lane are discussing Shakespeare in the scene before Rory goes to the diner

Easier Hint: Rory starts an argument with Lorelai when Lorelai comes into the diner a minute later. After another minute, Luke starts an argument with Lorelai too.

Taryn, Written in the Stars!

"You gestured?"