Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Hee---I never have any concept of time, so I'm not sure if I have any idea which episodes took place in May...but it should be fun trying :) 

The awesome picture you posted is from Love, Daisies and Troubadours! 

FFniqrf.jpg

Hmm, not my favorite Lorelai moment, either--which of course fits the theme!

Partings.  ETA:  oops, wait, NOT partings! Hair and clothes are wrong---let me go look at some other possibiltiies....

GG222-01201.jpg

Edited by eledgy

...So whoever stops by should feel free to guess where the above photo comes from, but I'm suggesting that today's theme be....*drum roll*...Winter Wonderland. In other words, scenes from any episode throughout the series that happens to take place in the winter months :) 

(edited)

You got it, Lulu!

Kohola3, I get most of mine from HomeoftheNutty.com Just click on the picture you want, his 'save as...', save by whatever name you'd like, and then upload the image to imgur.com Then click on the 'url' and paste that url here on PTV. I swear that it's a lot less complicated than I just made it sound :)

Edited by mstaken

I do it a little differently. I right click on the picture I want and it gives options of save image as, copy image URL, copy image, etc. I choose copy image URL and then I go to the image icon above the reply box, click on it, and paste the URL there.

GG411-00254.jpg

Edited by lulu1960

I love that picture! Secrets and Loans :) 

How about for today's theme we go with favorite Luke/Lorelai scenes? I think a few people around here might not object to that too strongly :) To get us started...

nmb8DlN.jpg

Pulp Friction! I dislike the Rory parts of this episode so much that I forget it's actually a very good episode for Luke and Lorelai :) 

Luke looks endearingly shy in some of these:

HOwOA5f.jpg