Type keyword(s) to search

DJ Fuller née Tanner: Oh Mylanta! (Candace Cameron Bure)

On 12/22/2018 at 3:35 AM, Spencer Hastings said:

There’s definitely a lot more Candace in DJ Tanner and a whole lot of Jodie in Stephanie. 

And I mean, Candace carries the Hallmark brand now. It's not like we were going to see her suddenly cuss or imply that she and Matt were engaging in premarital sex. Part of the reason why Candace was able to revive her career after her kids grew up a little is precisely because she just went with the wholesome, good girl image she had with Full House, and it was timed conveniently with the explosion of Christmas Hallmark movies in the past decade.

OK, I just had to comment that I'm annoyed that the writers are having DJ say variations of "Oh Mylanta." Like "Oh, my Santa" and so forth. Sometimes it seemed like the writers were trying too hard to make that work. If it was once and organic then it would have been OK.

• Love 1

I do recall DJ saying Oh My lanta in the original series...but it didn't take off unlike Stephanie's 'How rude' or Michelle's 'you got it dude'.

DJ became less defined once she got saddled with Steve in season 6.  Most of DJ's more famous centric episodes were pre season 6 (beer episode, the 3 day eating disorder episode, DJ dressing like the lunch monitor episode, and DJ's mega crisis episode where she laid the law down with Danny). 

The only post season 6 episode of DJ's I remember was the SAT episode with Vanna White.  So the DJ of Fuller House started forming in season 6.

And remember when CCB guest starred as a witch on boy meets world...she was scary lol