Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Seinfeld Moments

Kromm

On 5/31/2016 at 5:35 PM, Bastet said:

As much as I like him, though, the doorman story line isn't among my favorites. 

That's one of the episodes I'll take a pass on.  Just don't like it (although Larry Miller did a memorable job in the episode, just like Bryan Cranston was so unforgettable in his few scenes as the dentist--who converted to Judaism for the jokes).  I think Bryan was in 2 episodes.  They really used some great actors for small roles.

like Bryan Cranston was so unforgettable in his few scenes as the dentist--who converted to Judaism for the jokes

"And this offends you as a Jewish person?"
"No, it offends me as a comedian."

• Love 5

I just learned that Peter Dinklage played the sexy wake-up call guy on "The Wink." I didn't have a clue! And even though I'd seen "The Masseuse" multiple  times,  I had never realized  that the titular character was played by Jennifer Coolidge until my husband figured out it was her.

On May 27, 2016 at 3:55 PM, annzeepark914 said:

The Mandelbaums were on again.  Sonny was driving Jerry's blood-filled-engine car while Izzy shouted "faster" through the microphone to Jerry who was trying to jog behind them.

Oh I loved the Mandelbaums.   What was that Izzy called Jerry?  Was it buttercup or daffodil.  

Festivus is probably my all time fave, but I    Also loved the one where Frank turned Georges old room into a pool hall ("Its the place to be!") and used Maestros conductor wand as a cue when they figured out they couldn't use standard cues.  

• Love 1

There' s another scene that stands out for me.  It's when George repeatedly becomes a captive of J. Peterman and he's riding in the car to visit Peterman's mother who is very ill.  My favorite part is when Peterman takes a corner turn so hard that George's face is smeared into the window.  I don't know why but I always laugh joyously when I see that little scene (it's the only reason I watch that episode cause the rest of it annoys me).

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 1:57 PM, Bastet said:

"And this offends you as a Jewish person?"
"No, it offends me as a comedian."

That's probably my favorite line of the whole series.  Mainly because it sums up so much about the series in just one quote. 

• Love 4

That is  an awesome story by Polito! I'm  sorry to hear he died relatively  young. When I  hear  his name the first  scene  I  think of is always  him awkwardly flirting with Billy Bob Thornton in The Man Who Wasn't   There.