Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E15: Wildcard Night: Judges Pick

• Start Topic

Manny is boring. Just like past seasons most have no personality besides the checking off the box.

You could say the same thing towards Dalton and Trent, but for me they found a way to not be pigeonholed in that check off the box.

I'm gonna cackle like mad if Gianna and Tristan aren't voted in.

I would like to know how long it took Blosil to de-bedazzle her eyebrows.

I like how your username can imply you want Jenn gone. It's also notable that her damn eyebrows are getting more attention than her screechy performance, which says a lot.

BBM

BBM is "Bold By Me" since I used the bold for emphasis on part of the post.   Apologies if that was confusing.

I was simply stating my opinion.... which is different than yours . Different opinions are welcomed as I understand it. No worries. I just happen to disagree. For me  it is not a "fact" that southern, or rural or older people cannot  be progressive... in my opinion. 

You may want to re-read what I actually said.  Twice, if needed.  

Different opinions about the show are welcome.  Your opinions of my opinions, I don't think so.  

I'll take my own advice and use ignore.  

I feel like a lot of Idol voters are rural people, Southerners and grannies.  Not the most progressive lot overall.

Wow.  Not pearl clutchingly offensive, not sure how that jump was made by the reaction to this comment by another poster but yeah.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

Missed the show last night and just reading up here on the board.  Manny won't get voted in because of his meh talent, not because groups of people aren't ready for his looks.  Others have said this as well I see :)

Hi Happy people, by the way! 

• Love 1