Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

I recognize her because she's auditioned before, but no idea who she is.

She is De'Janae Parkman,who was a Mavs dancer for a year. This year she was a finalist for the Houston Texans. I wondered why she only spent a year with the Mavs, but if Mallory Mills is nasty as described upthread, I think that may be the answer. Can't remember the season, but she had a solo that Kelli and Charlotte said was boring.

Edited by Paige turner
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, QuiteContrary19 said:

She does, I agree. I've always though Judy looks, I don't know, gracious. She never looks like she's trying to look younger than she is, in my opinion, and I think her signature hair style and color still work for her.  I think Kelli, on the other hand, while a beautiful woman, has worn a blue or green tube dress (which I find unflattering for her body type) the last three years of auditions and I feel that her hairstyle, while attractive on her, could use an update.

Kelli looks like 20 pounds of sausage in a 5 pound casing. Lord knows how many Spanx she has on!

• Love 1

Yeah I agree Kelli needs a style update both in hair and clothing. I think a more free flowing dress on her would look amazing and I don't understand why she always feels like she needs to stuff herself into the tight stuff.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

I agree that Judy looks beautiful in this photo. Being a happy grandmother, does her good. She looks marvelous.  Kelli is a gorgeous woman but those tube dresses = no, just no. Her clothing appears less flattering each season which surprises me since Belk is a sponsor. Kelly's entire look needs a fresh take. It's as if she's hanging onto her 1980's glory days. Time to move on ! Fortunately Charlotte is appearing healthier than last year when she was a walking bag of bones.  I recall her wearing an utterly hideous loose, baggy dress that made her appear I'll to the point of anorexia.

Obviously these 3 women have access to designer clothing,make-up & hair stylists that most of us could only dream about. Sometimes personal happiness is what makes the difference & let's ones authentic beauty shine through.  I think that's the case with Judy...she appears happy...Truly Happy.

Does anyone know if Courtney auditioned this season (the Courtney from east Texas who was cut at the end of training camp in season 10 and made it to finals in season 9). I can't remember her last name. I thought cutting her was a mistake. She was so good!

1 minute ago, MamaV said:

Does anyone know if Courtney auditioned this season (the Courtney from east Texas who was cut at the end of training camp in season 10 and made it to finals in season 9). I can't remember her last name. I thought cutting her was a mistake. She was so good!

she didn't, she wanted to finish college!

Yay!  Kelsey L. made it.  I'm giving her all my votes.  I want her to make it to training camp.  Go rock that interview, Kelsey!!!!

I see Amy Simone, Madeleine and Shelbi.  Wish I could see the other faces, but there are people in the back who have obscured faces.  Wish they'd post an official pic with names.

(edited)

So far confirmed

heather hamilton

hunter blackwell

Tasha (Utah)

Kelsey L

Amy Simone

Madeline Mass.

Shelbi Crawford

Kelli Quinn Sullivan

Selina Flores

Khalyn Cole

Emily Roslyn Villareal

Kylee Wideman

Kyndall Fuller (bottom row left hot pink you can see her face through her hair) 

jenny Smith

ally Cheatham

Milan Brahney

Whitney Robertson

Brooklyn Gelling

Emma Jones

Jamie Eckert

Jackie Shaw

Mariyah (DSIG)

And I THINK I see Dejanae Parker(Parkman?)

Edited by dalgal214
7 hours ago, 2134.dancer said:

The girls are rehearsing the choreography on their own right now. 

Kitty is present at semi finals. 

PS: where did they lady go whose daughter is supposedly auditioning? She must not have made semis or she'd be in here bragging and carrying on. 

No, sadly, my daughter did not make it through to semis :(  Although she is of the 'long and lean' look, she might have been a little softer than the rest of the girls. She just wanted to at least make it through semis so she could show her ability to do the choreo and kick line. I really think not being involved in the prep classes was a detriment: being off the radar and not being seen and coached by Kitty or Michelle, and I think they have more say than we think.  For the girls who say they flew in the 'day before' without any prep or guidance and make it through is all for TV. I hope she tries out again next year because she put a lot of effort into the process and now has more knowledge going in. Now she knows where/what to focus on and hopefully can arrange to be out here for the classes.

We will be watching to see the progress of the girls and can't wait to see the season.

• Love 6
(edited)

Sadly, no I don't see Ash. I think she would be with Hunter, Emily and Jamie. She has said that she was apprehensive about auditioning due to her kicks though. On the Cowboys snapchat she was in a group of all BG's minus Emily V. If they all had stronger kicks she could have been over looked.

Edited by dalgal214
(edited)

That looks like Bethany Ogger in the front row, second from the left. And Kyndall Fuller next to her, I think. And Jenny Smith 5th from left in front row also.

Bethany.jpg

Jenny.jpg

Kyndall.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
1 hour ago, pink317 said:

Does anyone see Ashley Williams (DMD) in this pic? I was rooting for her. :(

That Rihanna looking girl.  third from the right in the first row.  what is her name.  ive seen her many times on the show auditioning but she never makes it past finals.

2 minutes ago, Beana8 said:

That Rihanna looking girl.  third from the right in the first row.  what is her name.  ive seen her many times on the show auditioning but she never makes it past finals.

I think that's Whitney a former Texas Legends dancer.

• Love 1
(edited)

Well yay for Madeline, Kelli, Kelsey, and Jamie! Now I'm just annoyed we have to wait another week for finals, LOL. I'm most curious about which vets might potentially get cut, and I hate waiting.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, winenotwhine said:

No, sadly, my daughter did not make it through to semis :(  Although she is of the 'long and lean' look, she might have been a little softer than the rest of the girls. She just wanted to at least make it through semis so she could show her ability to do the choreo and kick line. I really think not being involved in the prep classes was a detriment: being off the radar and not being seen and coached by Kitty or Michelle, and I think they have more say than we think.  For the girls who say they flew in the 'day before' without any prep or guidance and make it through is all for TV. I hope she tries out again next year because she put a lot of effort into the process and now has more knowledge going in. Now she knows where/what to focus on and hopefully can arrange to be out here for the classes.

We will be watching to see the progress of the girls and can't wait to see the season.

Now that she knows what to expect, we will be sure to look for her next year! I think you're right about the prep classes - that's where they see how a girl picks things up, personality, etc. like a pre-screening almost.

• Love 2

Thanks for the update, Winenotwhine! I think auditioning that first time sets a good foundation and she'll get further next year. Best wishes to you both. 

Personally, as member of the big bust crew, I was so pleased to see Amy Simone in a dance top with support. I hope she continues this trend for solos. I have to admit I'm not a fan tho, based on what we saw on the show and what's come up on social media. I truly think the DCC needs more diversity, so it's a shame her eagerness hasn't translated into better skill. And longer legs. Lol. 

Watching season ten auditions now and Courtney is just the cutest. Good for her for finishing school, and I hope we'll see her back after she graduated. She's popped up on Instagram encouraging some other gals trying out and she's a sweetie.  

4 minutes ago, 2134.dancer said:

It WAS Jenna and she made it to finals!

What was the first picture you posted? It just says content unavailable.

Regarding Jenna Allison, I doubt she will make it past finals looking as soft as she does, but we'll see. I'm surprised they even took her to finals considering she was cut as a veteran for weight.

• Love 1